Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@Ela:

One more thing. As I have written, if the soldiers kill the hakim a lot of the proof is going to be destroyed now! She will not be able to tell Jalal about the ark mixing and that she saw Bakshi.

Do you think this Hakim will get eliminated before she starts talking to Jalal?😲
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: skanda12

Okay next time I have to go to Singapore, you please come with me. In my hotel room I was stuck watching some Chinese serial and after one hour  of staring at the screen I finally got the understanding that lady's name was Hashi and the man's name was Gwandong!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†... wat the ...πŸ˜† ur still better than me earlier when I dun understand I use to watch n complete the whole season say abt 20 epi without knowing who n who... πŸ˜† ... but later on I knew the language so easierπŸ˜‰...

Anytime but to Singapore have to reconsiderπŸ˜‰, if London anytime πŸ˜†
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

In conclusion there is one point that struck me about the whole episode today: it looked like Jodha and Jalal were very washed out and tired somehow. There was no lustre on their faces, no visible energy radiating from them, none of those whole-hearted expressions ...

Jodha looked less animated and even sleepy after Salima spoke to her about Jalal's lie to his mother ... and Jalal too could have looked a little less round-eyed and more genuinely thrilled to hear that Jodha was not pregnant after all.

But I think the relentless shooting schedule and the in-between practice sessions for the Zee Rishtey Awards must have taken their toll. Lavina Tandon had tweeted two days ago that they were trying to pack in 20 scenes in 30 hours across two days non-stop ...

I felt sorry for Rajat and Paridhi because the poor things must be EXHAUSTED! Thanks a million, guys, for still turning up on our TV sets today and giving us 22 happy minutes of your time, despite being dead on your feet!

Nice post.

Liked you mentioned about the hardship the actors and production team goes through.   In your words ' Thanks a million, guys, for still turning up on our TV sets today and giving us 22 happy minutes of your time, despite being dead on your feet!'
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

πŸ˜†... wat the ...πŸ˜† ur still better than me earlier when I dun understand I use to watch n complete the whole season say abt 20 epi without knowing who n who... πŸ˜† ... but later on I knew the language so easierπŸ˜‰...

Anytime but to Singapore have to reconsiderπŸ˜‰, if London anytime πŸ˜†

Yes, you can come with me to London any time! But no Chinese there near my place!πŸ˜•
riyya6 thumbnail

Yes, you can come with me to London any time! But no Chinese there near my place!πŸ˜•

its ok I will bring Chinese group with me then πŸ˜† .. no worries...😊 
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa911

Nice post.

Liked you mentioned about the hardship the actors and production team goes through.   In your words ' Thanks a million, guys, for still turning up on our TV sets today and giving us 22 happy minutes of your time, despite being dead on your feet!'

Yes Deepa, they live a difficult life, na? Still they manage to entertain us ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
riyya6 thumbnail

Yes Deepa, they live a difficult life, na? Still they manage to entertain us ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Ela:

One more thing. As I have written, if the soldiers kill the hakim a lot of the proof is going to be destroyed now! She will not be able to tell Jalal about the ark mixing and that she saw Bakshi.

Do you think this Hakim will get eliminated before she starts talking to Jalal?😲

mansi do you remember that Jallu gave his Mala to SB to give it to hakim sahiba...( if I remember correctly) so I think SB might reach in time to save her...but I am not sure...All I know is this time BB and SD are going to be caught and then  pardoned ...
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! That was a big paste. but really enjoyed reading it.
Nice post!
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mansi, looks like BB is doing deliberately for Shariff. When soliders came to kill Hakim, I got that BB and Shariff are in same team. I think Shariff may told BB that Jodha is still after him, she may change Jalaal and he will throw him out of Agra.. So decide you want husband or Jodha..I think BB must have heard Ruku-Jodha talk in harem, so thought  this plan.

BB surely doesn't want to kill Jodha, if so she would have given poison instead of Argh, but she too this route, as previously Jalaal throw the dasi who got pregnant with someone else.

Want to see how BB and Shariff will caught.

Salima was so good. Her talk with Hakim gave the hint of burkha lady and also someone is mixing this in Jodha food. She silently told MA, it was Jalaal order. Good to see MA didn't understand what is going on...

It's good to see Jalaal leaving Ruku-MA equation in Jodha case and choose Salima instead.. Surely this will make Jalaal to go for Salima for advice and share his pain with Jodha... Ruku is going to loose the power of heart and mind..

I think may be MA & Ruku will become team, while Salima-Jodha become another team..

Jalaal enjoys teasing jodha, and fun he gets will not equal to winning 100 wars in sukanya marriage.  Now in precap also he is not leaving jodha confused...Jodha will not spare him when she comes to know she is not pregnant and jalaal is making fun of her 🀣
Edited by abhi786 - 10 years ago