Jodha Akbar

The vomit was blue! Congrats! - Page 2

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
mansi πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Bakshi banu we need to see how the story unfold... too much mystery...

ur right abt the leads being tired... In fact when Jalal knew that Jodha was not pregnant, he should have shown happy but I did not get the expression. Jodha was total blank most of the time n not only Jodha looking at her I wanted to fall asleep too...

I only have one complain, why show Jalal kissing Salima. I know shes his wife but I totally cannot accept it... n yes can we have some romance in the show plz... its a love story n not documentary...

Salima was the star of yday episode n she was energetic, BUt she does not deserve the KISS ...bas πŸ˜†...

But that 16th century so called doc deserve that push...πŸ˜†

n yeah blue vomit, cvs are really great 😲

Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizBennett thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi there Mansi,
Firstly, sorry for not posting on earlier threads...a combination of a stomach bug n associated crampies, feelin low n maudlin, and lastly bawlin my heart ..and possibly stomach out at seeing a certain Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar walk off a cricket pitch for the last time...phew!! Churned out got a whole new meaning...😭
So, watched the epi today...and rewatched it 'gain, 'coz I needed my sensahumour back...
Startingly..if there ever was such a word...Ugh..in the nicest possible way on the vomittingly rollickingπŸ˜‰ ( oof ...there goes my stomach...in memory )... start to ur write-up...this has to be a sincere medical miracle...the fact that there is a copper sulphatic, turquoise,Aegean ,midnight, starry night, Sapphire, ultramarine, cerulean or whatever else  shade of blue emesis in existence...was not sumthin I read in my physiology textbooks...so maybe they r due for an update...errr...or backdate as the case may be...
' Tis a family channel folks...periods...or lack of thereof..can only be inferred to ..in a hush! Hush! Wink! Wink! Nudge! Nudge! Sorta wayπŸ˜› Now how different this is from the hush! Wink! Nudge! ...of romantic entanglements, naughty mischief..., shadi ke proposals, suhaag raat ke suggestions...is open to public interpretation😎 Methinx , they have to start a whole Hush! Wink!Nudge! Section in the OED...just so that we can correctly infer the degree of eyebrow raise..shoulder push, lip purse...n all that jazz..
Salima cud possibly be the best B -school teacher of medieval times, talk 'bout people management n how! Forget the past, she could give guys n gals of today lessons...putting the wily Niccola Machiavelli in her place firmly and with utmost courtesy! managing yeomen staff, a truculent Damsel, and a plagued n besieged Bull...all in the course of a few hours...Phew! The  guys over at 1600, Pennsylvania Ave could seriously use her talents...
Also, efficient in time management too...talk about being witness at the witchin...sorry puking hour...to the minute...if one can call it that...πŸ˜†
But yeah, a calm, cool head prevails...and I felt that that was besieged Bull's true gratitude...that n the fact that she held her counsel wisely...in a palace full of chatterboxes...isn't it any wonder that he kissed her head in relief...that finally..Ye Gods..finally, someone understands the concept of keeping a secret..
Her love is so beautiful,so sincere, and truly so touching...she really does care for him... if I was to write the character of raging Bull...I'd set him to dump all else in a nanosecond, and set about wooing this lovely femme...But alas! 'Tis not 2 b..
Middlingly...Bout  the BB non gun...don't think she has the chutzpah to come up with this plan by herself...in this case, the apple...which is not Hamida's landed pretty distant to Humayun's male progeny...possibly closer to the begum who delivered her...she is weak in mind and in spirit...and hence methinx is cowed into this by her maleficent spouse...who is out to discredit Damsel 'ere she takes his plots n plans to the Emperor ..whose head is bent so far towards her that he is in serious danger of getting torticollis..which is basically a shortening of the neck muscles on one side...
Endingly,...Don't feel that Bull is playing with Damsel...he is serious about unmasking this culprit, as he is astute enough to see the broader picture...that people around are sensing his closeness to her and are threatened by it...and this also leads to threats to his throne...a fact that the puir puir guy has dealt with since he was a stripling lad...but he is out to make amends...for his somewhat crass comments to her in front of his mater...that could have been better handled...and if you needed help with it..all you had to do was ask begum Serena...who today took the cake , the baker, n the whole freakin bakery..Woohoo!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

another thing mansi, not enough with Jodha covering herself, yday another addition to that the shawl 😑...πŸ˜†

shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘πŸΌMANSI,

AWESOME AS USUAL!  I really enjoy reading ur post!  Thanks! Best part I like about UR analysis u mostly positive about episodes... and very nicely and softly do critic! Excellent!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful analysis mansi as usual...
I am not at all surprised at BB's behaviour...She was never helping Jodha...and it is obvious that she is ruthless in her ways...

She is not loyal to Jalal either...I won't believe that she has not guessed SD's intentions...She herself is royal and is aware of saazishes for Takht...she is an active participent in his goals...

Jalal was clearly relieved to hear of blue vomitting of Jodha...Ppl here are saying that he believed in Jodha's innocence without proof is not completely true as was evident from today's episode...

Jalal kissing Salima🀒
Edited by elasingh - 10 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prejudiced

Nice take..

Never has there been such anticipation for someone to vomitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And am so glad we were spared the display of the colourπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Salima -As dignified, graceful , sincere as ever ...Hope her characterization is preserved in future.Loved her...>Who wouldn't.

Jalaal's relief was evident...

Coming to the part that Ive seen 30u5u308 times so far -Precap.

Jalaal at his playful/adorable best... but what caught my attention is Jodha... Don't see the "Ghrina" filled Jodha, but a calm collected  Jodha taking a stroll with him πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
She was intrigued when he spoke about the names for the kids when she was talking abt leaving...but she was having a proper conversation...Even in the earliar scene Jodha was quite civil. It seems to me Salima's 2 cents may have gotten her thinking...or poor female at this point is just mentally and physically exhausted.

Already in the precap that ghrna seems to be gone. Hopefully forever! Now if she knows that he did not even sleep with her and he kept his word and actually saved her honour during this pregnanacy track, hope the ghrna gets replaced  by some nice romantic scenes. If he can kiss Ruq and Salima, surely he can kiss Jodha - at least on the hair!
skanda12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ginco

Nice post mansi,

Salima , even caught my attention today , besides her great qualities the actress how plays her role is very calm and dignified herself . The way she switched from one mode to another and especially how she dealt with maham was impeccable.

I was not expecting any romance so started off watching today's episode with no expectations at all and was happy  to see salima in action by the end of it.

Just like  the leads iam desperately waiting for this track to end but am not sure how soon will it finish  because in today's episode after the way those soldiers came looking for the hakim sahiba , it looked like a bigger saazish to me which would take time , so i got to be patient .

At least i can expect tht even if jalal n salima miss out on catching the real culprit, they sense a danger to jodha and jalal asks her to move in with him , into his hojra , this could do some of us here at forum some good. By now , i seem to have forgotten the chemistry the leads shared 🀒.  Don't blame me , blame C.V's for having twisted a historical saga into a obestrician's guide book.

Kashi

I was surprised that this Bakshi was capable of sending soldiers! So either this Sharif must be involved himself, or this Bakshi is quite a culprit that we never suspected of such violence?

skanda12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvnamratha

Awesome
,beautifully written.

Thanks so much!πŸ˜›
skanda12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

mansi πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Bakshi banu we need to see how the story unfold... too much mystery...

ur right abt the leads being tired... In fact when Jalal knew that Jodha was not pregnant, he should have shown happy but I did not get the expression. Jodha was total blank most of the time n not only Jodha looking at her I wanted to fall asleep too...

I only have one complain, why show Jalal kissing Salima. I know shes his wife but I totally cannot accept it... n yes can we have some romance in the show plz... its a love story n not documentary...

Salima was the star of yday episode n she was energetic, BUt she does not deserve the KISS ...bas πŸ˜†...

But that 16th century so called doc deserve that push...πŸ˜†

n yeah blue vomit, cvs are really great 😲

Riyya, I knew that you will mention the kiss! Unfortunately, he is kissing everybody else now except Jodha!
skanda12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LizBennett

Hi there Mansi,

Firstly, sorry for not posting on earlier threads...a combination of a stomach bug n associated crampies, feelin low n maudlin, and lastly bawlin my heart ..and possibly stomach out at seeing a certain Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar walk off a cricket pitch for the last time...phew!! Churned out got a whole new meaning...😭

Awww, we are all in the same boat!

So, watched the epi today...and rewatched it 'gain, 'coz I needed my sensahumour back...
Startingly..if there ever was such a word...Ugh..in the nicest possible way on the vomittingly rollickingπŸ˜‰ ( oof ...there goes my stomach...in memory )... start to ur write-up...this has to be a sincere medical miracle...the fact that there is a copper sulphatic, turquoise,Aegean ,midnight, starry night, Sapphire, ultramarine, cerulean or whatever else  shade of blue emesis in existence...was not sumthin I read in my physiology textbooks...so maybe they r due for an update...errr...or backdate as the case may be...
' Tis a family channel folks...periods...or lack of thereof..can only be inferred to ..in a hush! Hush! Wink! Wink! Nudge! Nudge! Sorta wayπŸ˜› Now how different this is from the hush! Wink! Nudge! ...of romantic entanglements, naughty mischief..., shadi ke proposals, suhaag raat ke suggestions...is open to public interpretation😎 Methinx , they have to start a whole Hush! Wink!Nudge! Section in the OED...just so that we can correctly infer the degree of eyebrow raise..shoulder push, lip purse...n all that jazz..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Salima cud possibly be the best B -school teacher of medieval times, talk 'bout people management n how! Forget the past, she could give guys n gals of today lessons...putting the wily Niccola Machiavelli in her place firmly and with utmost courtesy! managing yeomen staff, a truculent Damsel, and a plagued n besieged Bull...all in the course of a few hours...Phew! The  guys over at 1600, Pennsylvania Ave could seriously use her talents...
Also, efficient in time management too...talk about being witness at the witchin...sorry puking hour...to the minute...if one can call it that...πŸ˜†
But yeah, a calm, cool head prevails...and I felt that that was besieged Bull's true gratitude...that n the fact that she held her counsel wisely...in a palace full of chatterboxes...isn't it any wonder that he kissed her head in relief...that finally..Ye Gods..finally, someone understands the concept of keeping a secret..

Salima was very good. She was cool, polite but firm! I like those qualities in combination!

Her love is so beautiful,so sincere, and truly so touching...she really does care for him... if I was to write the character of raging Bull...I'd set him to dump all else in a nanosecond, and set about wooing this lovely femme...But alas! 'Tis not 2 b..
Middlingly...Bout  the BB non gun...don't think she has the chutzpah to come up with this plan by herself...in this case, the apple...which is not Hamida's landed pretty distant to Humayun's male progeny...possibly closer to the begum who delivered her...she is weak in mind and in spirit...and hence methinx is cowed into this by her maleficent spouse...who is out to discredit Damsel 'ere she takes his plots n plans to the Emperor ..whose head is bent so far towards her that he is in serious danger of getting torticollis..which is basically a shortening of the neck muscles on one side...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Endingly,...Don't feel that Bull is playing with Damsel...he is serious about unmasking this culprit, as he is astute enough to see the broader picture...that people around are sensing his closeness to her and are threatened by it...and this also leads to threats to his throne...a fact that the puir puir guy has dealt with since he was a stripling lad...but he is out to make amends...for his somewhat crass comments to her in front of his mater...that could have been better handled...and if you needed help with it..all you had to do was ask begum Serena...who today took the cake , the baker, n the whole freakin bakery..Woohoo!

Love your writing style. You truly are a bindaas soul!