Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

~*Shivin Narang/Ranvijay AT#2: Veera Keh Veerji (Page 46)

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Hi Nikk (veerj)iHug  how are you?
so nice to see you on AT I will surely add you
such a cute pics of Harshita and Shivin 
thanks for sharing

anuuu...my  veerakadiii...Hug...

jst realised u r the admin of this AT...this is amazing...pehle main thi for chote nw u for bade..aww..HugHugHug...

yaar yeh pic Harshita ki mom ne share ki thi in FB..

bt i'm waitin to c a pic of bhavesh with shivin...my two favs together..StarStar

Veerji missed you HugHugHugHugHugits been ages since we talked.. our ranveerapur thread also no one goes on there anymore...  yh aww what co-incidence me and Naz are co-admins here... do visit it whenever you can... HugHugHugHugHug  yeah me too wana see a pic of them together i think they all must of met .. will miss little ranveera a lot both kids will go far they are so talented even baldev his expressions are amazing the grump faces he makes are epic... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765ShivuNozzieajavedNikki_Titli

ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Cant wait to see shivin as ranvi looking forward to monday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765ShivuNozzieSupernatural_10

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Veerji missed you Hugits been ages since we talked.. our ranveerapur thread also no one goes on there anymore...  yh aww what co-incidence me and Naz are co-admins here... do visit it whenever you can... Hug  yeah me too wana see a pic of them together i think they all must of met .. will miss little ranveera a lot both kids will go far they are so talented even baldev his expressions are amazing the grump faces he makes are epic... 

ranveerapur thread?uff those olden golden days...i BLAME the CVs for makin all of us "stranger" to our own dearest show once upon a time...

nywz i donno hw long i wilb active...bt yes,whenvr i watch-i wilb here..as of nw i'm active.Big smileBig smile

all kids were amazing man...bt bhavesh,harshita toh undoubtedly best among the lots.. warna where else u can c two kids runnin show on their shoulders for MORE THAN A YEAR?

so kudos to bhavesh n harshita...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Supernatural_10

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Simran...u can ask Anu(Anam)...hw much super active n hw much v all used to love this show at one point of time..

bt one char's entry-it made many of us leave this show..

nywz bt still if many includin me r on n off with the shw till nw is coz of RanVeera.. bhavesh n harshita-hv made RanVeera epic n vry spl...

Yeah we use to have our own chat thread called ranveerapur we all has the characters names me and nikki were ranveera.. we use to have amazing time forum was active too... till cvs ruined the show and started focusing on the adult storyOuchAngry yeah they have  hopefully older ranveera will do same just hope cvs focus on  ranveera only 

lizzie1765ShivuNozzieNikki_Titli

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Veerji missed you Hugits been ages since we talked.. our ranveerapur thread also no one goes on there anymore...  yh aww what co-incidence me and Naz are co-admins here... do visit it whenever you can... Hug  yeah me too wana see a pic of them together i think they all must of met .. will miss little ranveera a lot both kids will go far they are so talented even baldev his expressions are amazing the grump faces he makes are epic... 

ranveerapur thread?uff those olden golden days...i BLAME the CVs for makin all of us "stranger" to our own dearest show once upon a time...

nywz i donno hw long i wilb active...bt yes,whenvr i watch-i wilb here..as of nw i'm active.Big smileBig smile

all kids were amazing man...bt bhavesh,harshita toh undoubtedly best among the lots.. warna where else u can c two kids runnin show on their shoulders for MORE THAN A YEAR?

so kudos to bhavesh n harshita...

yeah cvs are very bad but still better than SG cvs 

thats great NikkiBig smileHug

yeah they are best such amazing performance by them... it loos so real when they are doing scenes with one another... yeah i heard on sbs their contract was only 3 months but they got popular people wanted to see them so they went on for a year very talented kids

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i'm sure shivin can pull off ranvi's char-seein his work in SG..i hv really liked him when i used to c SG for a short period of time

lizzie1765ShivuNozzieSupernatural_10

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i love the cute innocent veera Embarrassedwen she makes thos mooh fullnaROFL wen she is stubborn tooo cutteee EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
 yea i like ranvi wen he smilesEmbarrassed n manofies little veera LOLEmbarrassed
 i llike gunjan Embarrassedwen tells herLOL bhai baldev mein papaji ko bataugi too cuteeLOL
 even baldev is too goodEmbarrassed wen he makes those grumpy facesROFL wen he sees ranveera at his houseLOL or anywhere wen his face changesROFL wen  balwant comes LOL
 i even like all the other child actorsEmbarrassed jaggi hes too cute Winkeven dalbir LOL
even cameo bunty, babliEmbarrassed too
 im goin  to miss all these little kids EmbarrassedOuchOuch
but im excited for the leap tooo Embarrassed

ShivuNozzieSupernatural_10Nikki_Titli

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Simran...u can ask Anu(Anam)...hw much super active n hw much v all used to love this show at one point of time..

bt one char's entry-it made many of us leave this show..

nywz bt still if many includin me r on n off with the shw till nw is coz of RanVeera.. bhavesh n harshita-hv made RanVeera epic n vry spl...
Yeah, Ani's told me about those days, and how you all took up the names of the characters :)

yes they really have done a phenomenal job as ranveera, and they will be missed

lizzie1765Supernatural_10Nikki_Titli

Go to top