Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

   
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

~*Shivin Narang/Ranvijay AT#2: Veera Keh Veerji (Page 41)

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 71462

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

hello ppl...I'm Nikhila.. i used to be ardent fan of this show-for the initial 4-5 months..uske baad se till nw i'm on n off with the show...when i ws active with show,i ws active in the forum too..i had made AT for chote ranvi aka bhavesh..Big smileBig smile..

nw i am lookin forward for the leap as i like bada ranvi aka Shivin...i used to c SG for a while some months ago...so thts hw i knw Shivin...Hes a wonderful choice to play ranvi..Am vry much lookin forward to c him in this show next week..

so plz add my name to the members list of this AT Big smile

btw got this pic frm FB..Big smileBig smile..



Hi Nikk (veerj)iHug  how are you?
so nice to see you on AT I will surely add you
such a cute pics of Harshita and Shivin 
thanks for sharing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765ajavedNikki_Titli

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 11079

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

hello ppl...I'm Nikhila.. i used to be ardent fan of this show-for the initial 4-5 months..uske baad se till nw i'm on n off with the show...when i ws active with show,i ws active in the forum too..i had made AT for chote ranvi aka bhavesh..Big smileBig smile..

nw i am lookin forward for the leap as i like bada ranvi aka Shivin...i used to c SG for a while some months ago...so thts hw i knw Shivin...Hes a wonderful choice to play ranvi..Am vry much lookin forward to c him in this show next week..

so plz add my name to the members list of this AT Big smile

btw got this pic frm FB..Big smileBig smile..


hi Nikhila :) glad to know your a fan of shivin from sg too. and i can relate with watching veera on/off, thats what ive been doing for a few months now. but i never joined the forum till now

thanks for sharing the pic. its super cute :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765ajavedSupernatural_10Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009
Posts: 87317

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali


Hi Nikk (veerj)iHug  how are you?
so nice to see you on AT I will surely add you
such a cute pics of Harshita and Shivin 
thanks for sharing


anuuu...my  veerakadiii...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug...

jst realised u r the admin of this AT...this is amazing...pehle main thi for chote nw u for bade..aww..HugHugHug...

yaar yeh pic Harshita ki mom ne share ki thi in FB..

bt i'm waitin to c a pic of bhavesh with shivin...my two favs together..StarStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765ShivuNozzieSupernatural_10

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009
Posts: 87317

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Simran...u can ask Anu(Anam)...hw much super active n hw much v all used to love this show at one point of time..

bt one char's entry-it made many of us leave this show..

nywz bt still if many includin me r on n off with the shw till nw is coz of RanVeera.. bhavesh n harshita-hv made RanVeera epic n vry spl...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765ShivuNozzieSupernatural_10

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 71462

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by Anam Ali


Hi Nikk (veerj)iHug  how are you?
so nice to see you on AT I will surely add you
such a cute pics of Harshita and Shivin 
thanks for sharing


anuuu...my  veerakadiii...Hug...

jst realised u r the admin of this AT...this is amazing...pehle main thi for chote nw u for bade..aww..HugHugHug...

yaar yeh pic Harshita ki mom ne share ki thi in FB..

bt i'm waitin to c a pic of bhavesh with shivin...my two favs together..StarStar

Veerji missed you HugHugHugHugHugits been ages since we talked.. our ranveerapur thread also no one goes on there anymore...  yh aww what co-incidence me and Naz are co-admins here... do visit it whenever you can... HugHugHugHugHug  yeah me too wana see a pic of them together i think they all must of met .. will miss little ranveera a lot both kids will go far they are so talented even baldev his expressions are amazing the grump faces he makes are epic... 


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765ShivuNozzieajavedNikki_Titli

ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Joined: 13 September 2012
Posts: 18800

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Cant wait to see shivin as ranvi looking forward to monday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765ShivuNozzieSupernatural_10

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009
Posts: 87317

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali


Veerji missed you Hugits been ages since we talked.. our ranveerapur thread also no one goes on there anymore...  yh aww what co-incidence me and Naz are co-admins here... do visit it whenever you can... Hug  yeah me too wana see a pic of them together i think they all must of met .. will miss little ranveera a lot both kids will go far they are so talented even baldev his expressions are amazing the grump faces he makes are epic... 





ranveerapur thread?uff those olden golden days...i BLAME the CVs for makin all of us "stranger" to our own dearest show once upon a time...

nywz i donno hw long i wilb active...bt yes,whenvr i watch-i wilb here..as of nw i'm active.Big smileBig smile

all kids were amazing man...bt bhavesh,harshita toh undoubtedly best among the lots.. warna where else u can c two kids runnin show on their shoulders for MORE THAN A YEAR?

so kudos to bhavesh n harshita...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Supernatural_10

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 71462

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Simran...u can ask Anu(Anam)...hw much super active n hw much v all used to love this show at one point of time..

bt one char's entry-it made many of us leave this show..

nywz bt still if many includin me r on n off with the shw till nw is coz of RanVeera.. bhavesh n harshita-hv made RanVeera epic n vry spl...

Yeah we use to have our own chat thread called ranveerapur we all has the characters names me and nikki were ranveera.. we use to have amazing time forum was active too... till cvs ruined the show and started focusing on the adult storyOuchAngry yeah they have  hopefully older ranveera will do same just hope cvs focus on  ranveera only 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765ShivuNozzieNikki_Titli

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Veera's Written Update of 27th September 2013-Snake bit Veera

Author: ILTHBEB   Replies: 1   Views: 5406

ILTHBEB 1 5406 27 September 2013 at 1:15pm by simibrar1990
Ranvi to send Veera with Nana Nani in Veera

Author: mehta28   Replies: 3   Views: 2616

mehta28 3 2616 13 August 2013 at 11:29am by mehta28
SBS/SBB segment veera aur veera ka jazbaati rishta

Author: ...RamonaG....   Replies: 2   Views: 1476

...RamonaG.... 2 1476 15 March 2013 at 4:33am by shruarvi
Veera Wu: 18 DEC 12 Veera ki veera is grown now :)

Author: .Rashmi.   Replies: 5   Views: 5464

.Rashmi. 5 5464 19 December 2012 at 12:21am by seelaks

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index