Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

~*Shivin Narang/Ranvijay AT#2: Veera Keh Veerji (Page 141)

Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

heyy
anyone her?? 

Hi Ramisa how are you?Hug

hey Anam  
i m good wbu??

ai i have watched some of the epis of Sg and Yuvreen were funny LOLwayy better than the typical hindi drama couplesLOL
there was S2 as well?? what happens in S2 do they get married??

Im fine just finished my green tea and cookie im slow eaterLOL
i lvoed season 1... Ramisa you should watch Shivin and Smiriti interviews they are so cute and amazing they share amazing chemistry offscreen too... i saw there lastest lastest interview they agreed season 1 was the best better than season 2... yeah SG was my favourite show hate cvs for ending it... season 2 was all fights of yuvreen serious ones they broke up also... suvi went to mumbai left delhi for her career in fashion so many fights misunderstanding they butchered yuvi character made him look bad and glorified side characters hate them for that... no they didnt get married last epi he said to her will you be my life partner she said yes it finished thereCry no wedding no engagement i hate cvsAngryAngryCensored

There might be season 3 but if Shivin and Smiriti are not in it im not interested to watch it 

u drink greeen tea?? lol my mother will love you Big smile she forces me to have it but i never doTongue

yeah Anam i did see some of their interviews...i saw one done by urlremoved in the car where shivin was driving Day Dreamingand Smiriti was sitting in the back lol they do share a good friendship no wonder they create magic onscreen Embarrassed

*sigh*   they remind me of one of my fav couples whose story, like that of yuvreen's got ruined bcaz of CV's horrible storyline Angry

gooshh i really don't get it 
why does the CVs always end up ruining the stories and sidelining  the main characters don't they know what the viewers wantConfused

nways hope we will get to see Shivin's romantic side in this show tooEmbarrassed but i don't want the Cvs to neglect the ranveera bond and go the Pyaar kiya tou darna kya way Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Supernatural_10

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

Originally posted by ajaved

Mamta Yash Patnaik @MamtaYPatnaik 3m

watch BALDEV's entry on #veera this monday :)Embarrassed

Followed by SNEHA G WAGH and 10 others

Expand

Monday reali am so excited veera n baldev all the way n baldev can kick out karan

for me the real jodi is baldev and veera Wink
 i hope they  make karan a cameo charcter Tonguelike wht they did ib dekha ek kwaab Wink

yeah i want baldev and veera together

Lizzie u use to watch DEK me 2 big fan of Manveer... Akash majnu got kicked out as lead but he tortured manveer fans so much hate himAngry

lizzie1765ajaved

ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Expand

Monday reali am so excited veera n baldev all the way n baldev can kick out karan

i hope they  make karan a cameo charcter Tonguelike wht they did ib dekha ek kwaab Wink

I want veera n baldev saath mein n if the cvs force karan with veera maybe we spam veera offical fb that we want baldev n veera coz if itz karan n veera chances are am gona fast forward their scenens 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Expand

yeah please i want them to make karan's character a cameo don't like him much Ermm
baldev-veera will be an interesting coupleWink
Do dhaari talwar LOL

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

heyy
anyone her?? 

Hi Ramisa how are you?Hug

hey Anam  
i m good wbu??

ai i have watched some of the epis of Sg and Yuvreen were funny LOLwayy better than the typical hindi drama couplesLOL
there was S2 as well?? what happens in S2 do they get married??

Im fine just finished my green tea and cookie im slow eaterLOL
i lvoed season 1... Ramisa you should watch Shivin and Smiriti interviews they are so cute and amazing they share amazing chemistry offscreen too... i saw there lastest lastest interview they agreed season 1 was the best better than season 2... yeah SG was my favourite show hate cvs for ending it... season 2 was all fights of yuvreen serious ones they broke up also... suvi went to mumbai left delhi for her career in fashion so many fights misunderstanding they butchered yuvi character made him look bad and glorified side characters hate them for that... no they didnt get married last epi he said to her will you be my life partner she said yes it finished thereCry no wedding no engagement i hate cvsAngryAngryCensored

There might be season 3 but if Shivin and Smiriti are not in it im not interested to watch it 

u drink greeen tea?? lol my mother will love you Big smile she forces me to have it but i never doTongue

yeah Anam i did see some of their interviews...i saw one done by urlremoved in the car where shivin was driving Day Dreamingand Smiriti was sitting in the back lol they do share a good friendship no wonder they create magic onscreen Embarrassed

*sigh*   they remind me of one of my fav couples whose story, like that of yuvreen's got ruined bcaz of CV's horrible storyline Angry

gooshh i really don't get it 
why does the CVs always end up ruining the stories and sidelining  the main characters don't they know what the viewers wantConfused

nways hope we will get to see Shivin's romantic side in this show tooEmbarrassed but i don't want the Cvs to neglect the ranveera bond and go the Pyaar kiya tou darna kya way Angry

I drink green tea only in my house everyone hates itLOL aww its nice green tea very good for health also... theres not much interviews of them but the ones that are very cute I will send you a link of one of my favourite interview of theres do watch it... yeah they do...Big smile  

CVs spoil everything s2 was a let down... yeah they sidelined Yuvi in season 2... ranvi character is very reserved cvs will show a love track eventually i hope its really later on i want to see the ranveera bond... yeah same cvs best not follow the pyaar kiya toh darnah kya story they need to be original... 

lizzie1765ajaved

ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Wt if baldev n ranvi are still enimies like they still fight am pakka sure that veera n baldev are gona eat each other

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Expand

yeah please i want them to make karan's character a cameo don't like him much Ermm
baldev-veera will be an interesting coupleWink
Do dhaari talwar LOL

Since baldev veera were younger they have amazing chemistry love their fights... hopefully we will have to see how they react now... article clearly states baldev is villian ... but i dont liek karab at allOuch

lizzie1765ajaved

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i dont get it if theyre goin to pair ranvi wid gunjan Smile-yea guys its confirmed the sbs pple confirmed it gunjan n ranvi gonna get paierd LOL-then y not Confusedbaldev wid veera Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supernatural_10

Go to top