~*Shivin Narang/Ranvijay AT#2: Veera Keh Veerji - Page 87

Posted: 10 years ago
am i the only one who wants ranvi to paired opposite a city girl like NRI instead of Gunjan. I think Ranvi needs someone who is bubbly and full of life and can make Ranvi laugh and bring him out of his shell. And  Gunjan is not that kind of a person.  Edited by KaBhiinlove - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ajaved

I agree we need more foucus on ranveera n their dads dream

and the cvs also need to show improvement in veera-ratan bond
maybe ratan can't be a mother bcaz that's ranvi alread but atleast a friend ๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

yeah i saw that ranvi will be paired opposite gunjan
not bad ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i saw the girl's pic but i can't remember her acting in khoobsurat 
no probs her entry will remain a surprise for me๐Ÿ˜ณ hope she creates a magical chemistry with shivu 

So pakka gujan n ranvi that great bt wt abt veera we want baldev n veera saath mein kaise bhi n like i said before karan can have babli i wount mind 
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

am i the only one who wants ranvi to paired opposite a city girl like NRI instead of Gunjan. I think Ranvi needs someone who is bubbly and full of life and can make Ranvi laugh and bring him out of his shell. And  Gunjan is not that kind of a person. 

I reckon cvs will do that too i dont want to see love triangle..we just gta wait and watch to see
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

am i the only one who wants ranvi to paired opposite a city girl like NRI instead of Gunjan. I think Ranvi needs someone who is bubbly and full of life and can make Ranvi laugh and bring him out of his shell. And  Gunjan is not that kind of a person. 

We need to seee gunjun first coz her mum was changinh her to be evil lets see maybe gunjun modern hogaye ho
just look at this pic don't they just look like two brothers ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by ajaved

We need to seee gunjun first coz her mum was changinh her to be evil lets see maybe gunjun modern hogaye ho

i didn't know what happend Gunjan went to Chandigragh??
Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

and the cvs also need to show improvement in veera-ratan bond
maybe ratan can't be a mother bcaz that's ranvi alread but atleast a friend ๐Ÿค”

Ranvi is veera anoki ma.. but Veera want Ratan to also love her like she loves Ranvi... but Ratan still has a grudge against her.. i reckon when it al comes out the truth about veera not being ratans real daughter then maybe ratan will be nice to veera coz veera will maybe feel guilty try and harm herself or leave pind something like that ratan will stop her 
i think actually im sure chachali will be played by gujan vijaya๐Ÿ˜‰ coz in some one week old article that divganan, farnaz ,gunjan were approached for veera๐Ÿ˜‰
s o i think she will play the older step sister odf baldev n gunjan and probably she will hate them ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by Anam Ali

I reckon cvs will do that too i dont want to see love triangle..we just gta wait and watch to see

i want the girl to wear short dresses in pind and Ranvi all protective of her. and the girl is just full of life ๐Ÿ˜†