Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I
Originally posted by: ajaved

KALI for karan n babli i love it i dont watch astha na sahlok wala drama tbh am more intrested in ranviz love story awww the way he was uncomfortabe with the girls n his shyness โ˜บ๏ธ

Waise I hope they pair karan and babli ๐Ÿ˜ณtogether and veera wid baldev ๐Ÿ˜‰

It's going to be gunjan and ranvi ka love story ๐Ÿ˜› Eventually ๐Ÿ˜†
 That scene was so cute โ˜บ๏ธ
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaar bansuri will die when she gets to know abt the pairs she will go pagal n veera as her bahu i can already imagine veera asking back to her bt with gunjun n ramvi there gon be the cutesti wanna see gunjun flirt with ranvi aww poor ranvi i think at first hell reject gunjun n out of guilt hell fall for her n veera will help them
lizzie1765 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ajaved]yaar bansuri will die when she gets to know abt the pairs she will go pagal n veera as her bahu i can already imagine veera asking back to her bt with gunjun n ramvi there gon be the cutesti wanna see gunjun flirt with ranvi aww poor ranvi i think at first hell reject gunjun n out of guilt hell fall for her n veera will help them[/QUOTE
 But I dont want any saas Bahu drama and all plus cvs have different pairings in their mind 
 So baldev will be there๐Ÿ˜† n karan veera together then some mystery girl for ranvi๐Ÿ˜• n gunjan wid some other boy๐Ÿ˜† n babli n jaggi possible ๐Ÿ˜ณ That's cvs what cs mite be thinking ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ajaved thumbnail
Gunjun and jaggi wt no lets seee wt the cvs doo
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

I dont get it ๐Ÿ˜กwhy can't the cvs just kick karan out of the show ๐Ÿ˜กmaybe show him going  to US or whatever ๐Ÿ˜†or gettin married to childhood frnd or something ๐Ÿ˜†pls cvs don't  want karan to enter Pritampura ๐Ÿ˜ฒisse toh better hain ki babli enters primtampura ๐Ÿ˜‰or something 
Oh no so we ve to wait long for gunjan n baldev entry ๐Ÿ˜ฒtab tak we have to jhelofy ratan melodrama 
By the way in which article you read about baldev shooting ๐Ÿ˜•

according to the articles its karan who is veera love interest... so they cant throw him out i hope smhow she gets with baldev cvs change the plot... im sure he will come running to villiage... after ratan drama ends then they will come... its was tellychakkar article... i reckon they will come from next week 

Anam kidar gaye

i went out to buy green tea bags they were finished

i hope cvs concentrate on ranveera bond love stories can come later.. hope cvs wont rush it 
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Gunjun and jaggi wt no lets seee wt the cvs doo

I said gunjan and some other boy ๐Ÿ˜› And not jaggi ๐Ÿ˜†
Lizzie once baldev and gunjan come see how they react with ranveera then we can make assumptions see who is with who? im confident they wont pair what we are thinking coz gunjan ranvi pair is to obvious they are both same... baldev and veera are both equaly stubborn and want they way all the time only difference is veera loves her veerji and baldev hates gunjan
cvs must have some other people in mind for ranvi and veera

u duno if u guys relaised whenever she sees karan she actually smiles they share friendships whenever all her friends tease her she smiles a lot and all so i reckon she liked karan he will come to preetampurah and baldev and karan fight maybe for veera 

i dont want any love triangles just want to see ranveera bond 
ajaved thumbnail
Anam i agree dont want noo love triangles our saad bahu drama want too more ranveera
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Lizzie once baldev and gunjan come see how they react with ranveera then we can make assumptions see who is with who? im confident they wont pair what we are thinking coz gunjan ranvi pair is to obvious they are both same... baldev and veera are both equaly stubborn and want they way all the time only difference is veera loves her veerji and baldev hates gunjan

cvs must have some other people in mind for ranvi and veera

u duno if u guys relaised whenever she sees karan she actually smiles they share friendships whenever all her friends tease her she smiles a lot and all so i reckon she liked karan he will come to preetampurah and baldev and karan fight maybe for veera 

i dont want any love triangles just want to see ranveera bond 

Yea ur rite ๐Ÿ˜†it's ok then ๐Ÿ˜‰but I hate karan ๐Ÿคข
Yea tru baldev n veera are both stubborn ๐Ÿ˜‰n ranvi and gunjan are the same๐Ÿ˜† so these 4 cannot paired ๐Ÿ˜†
 So cvs will put ๐Ÿ˜›
 Veera wid that karan ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
 Baldev and some girl ๐Ÿ˜•
Gunjan and some boy ๐Ÿ˜•
Ranvi and some mystery girl I don't know who it will be ๐Ÿ˜•
Jaggi wid babli  probably ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Dalbir and some girl ๐Ÿ˜†