Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ajaved

Dont watch eastenders in my house my bro or mum wants has the remote i only watch veera n panch thats it anam jus watch panch its reali reali reali good 

oh k we watch at my place...  we have sky plus so we can record the programmes we record then watch it when moms not watching anything we all watch it... 
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Ramisa@Aimen- same here i dont want her love life to start either.. Karan will probz coming running to villiage if the story is gna go like pyaar kiya toh darna kya... i dont want that too happen... Karan will come village then Ranvi will shout at him maybe we have baldev entry too so maybe love triangle in all this mess i dont want ranveera bond to be less focused on cvs best focus on ranveera they are the usp of the show... not forgetting bhuddha surjeet singh and baktwar villian will cm too

no no no don't say that yaar in that movie the brother had very little screen space don't want that to happen to Ranvi πŸ˜•
till now this show has maintained it's originality hopefully n the future it will do the same plus their many things left to be shown and THE RANVEERA bond is the USP of the show they really can't afford to waste that 

Well said there soo many topica that cvs need to handle then the lov track like ratan n veera their dads dream n i want something original nt like payar kiya toh darana kay

I want an original track too want to see lots of ranveera bonding, ratan shoudl be nice to veera.. to be honest veera has ranvi he is her anokhi ma she doesnt need ratan.. ratan really annoys me when i see her on screen she talks about her pain its not veera fault cant blame her for sampoorans mistakes... now shes even double angry coz ranvi made veera go delhi for further studies himself he didnt study further started looking after the khet... now surjeet singh has the university land also... they need to get it bck ranvi will get it.. hope they dont drag the villians track
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree the cvs better not sideline ranviz character warna to..😑
ajaved thumbnail
Lets jus seee kya hota hain n they need to gt the land back am sure they will gt it back dono how bt they will n how will ranvi react to when veera will tell him her dreams of shifting to another country
Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

no no no don't say that yaar in that movie the brother had very little screen space don't want that to happen to Ranvi πŸ˜•
till now this show has maintained it's originality hopefully n the future it will do the same plus their many things left to be shown and THE RANVEERA bond is the USP of the show they really can't afford to waste that 

exactly i know i dont want ranvi role to be less Shivin deserves equal screen presence as Veera...  i dont want it to be like the movie the article was saying it... hope cvs do something original... exactly Ranveer bond is so so special and pure they should focus more on them that is the usp... even since the drama started ranveera bond attracted everyone to the serial.

did u see the segments of sbs, sbb, if, e24 they all covered veera  shivin gave short interviews also in all of them

did you see the latest shivin smiriti interview it was so cute love Shiviti bonding 

I wish we got lots of Yuvreen segment while SG was on all these portals didnt cover them😭
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys i g2g now
ttyl πŸ˜Š

Lets jus seee kya hota hain n they need to gt the land back am sure they will gt it back dono how bt they will n how will ranvi react to when veera will tell him her dreams of shifting to another country

thats gna break his heart he sacrificed so much just for Veera she best not let him down... hope cvs dont show her demanding to go abroad... they need to make the university in the village its their Papaji ka sapna and ranvi he is so excited and all Veera cant let him dwn.. CVs best show strong ranveera bond they need to defeat old bhuddha surjeet singh

hey guys i g2g now
ttyl πŸ˜Š

bye RamisaπŸ€— tc ttyl
ajaved thumbnail

hey guys i g2g now