Posted: 10 years ago
o my goodness Shivin sooo handsome and sooo adorable. Love his smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don't like this Veera๐Ÿคข
Edited by KaBhiinlove - 10 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

"I found the elder Ranvi and Veera very promising" : Samiksha Bhatanagar

Good looking actress Samiksha Bhatnagar who was last seen as Gurpreet in Star PlusVeerapraises the younger kids of the show Veera and she finds the elder ones very promising...

Samiksha Bhatnagar who was last seen as Gurpreet in Beyond Dreams' popular showVeera, is now keeping herself busy with the theater. The pretty actress is totally in love with the kids and she can't stop herself from praising all of them.

TellyBuzz spoke to Samiksha to know more about what's keeping her busy these days, about the kids of Veera and her future plans. 

Here it is what Samiksha said...

Samiksha misses her show Veera a lot and appreciates the stunning performances of the kids as well and she says, "While it is an emotional moment for all of us as the showVeera takes on leap and our super talented bunch of kids who took the show to the greater heights and set the level of benchmark from their performances, which not only helped the show to win major awards and accolades but also set the challenge for the new talented actors a lot, who are well set to take the show to yet another level as we all look forward to witness to next generation. I would like to thank younger Ranvi (Bhavesh Balchandani), Veera (Harshita Ojha), Baldev, Gunjan, Dalbeer, and rest of the kids for their sterling performances and contribution throughout. I wish them all the very best for their future endeavors." 

When asked Samiksha about Shivin Narang and Digangana Suryavanshi who are portraying the role of Ranvi and Veera post leap, she says, "I find the elder ones very promising, especially Ranvi. I really liked his acting and I can connect him with the younger Ranvi. Veera is also good but I can connect Shivin more with the younger Ranvi because he is very good. I am feeling very positive that they will do well. I am missing Veera because I have been a very important part of the show but since my track is over, I can now only miss and pray for them. Elder Veera is also very cute but the younger one was cutest. I have done many scenes with her and it was a lot of fun. The elder ones are looking very promising on-screen. I can only send good wishes to them that they will not only maintain the standard of the show but they will take it even far beyond." 

lizzie1765 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณ Really liked samisha as gurpreet she did a very good job n very pretty actress ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
tfs Lizzie 
Shivin is getting  a lot of positive feedback so glad he is Ranvi very happy for him he deserves a lot of sucess he an amazing actor 
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Somebody close the topic ๐Ÿ˜ฒor repot that made by some revathi ๐Ÿ˜ก
I reported it and pmed Hinz dw you ignore it
I will be back after i made lunch then we will talk