Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks ðŸ¤—
u finished the post that u were writing
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yh ive sent out all the pm so ppl can write their goodbye messages to taarey ive created a thread tooo 
thats nice
hopefully everyone will reply

ajaved thumbnail
Yh am so upset same week mein SG finished and D3 finiahed for me to i ajua found out that to bring back the ex lead the channel kicked out the Cv so the creative head am ex lead didnt get along
ajaved thumbnail
Ohhh yh all weekend ww3 on twitter coz the tr fans gt angry and started bashing the male leader the other fan base gt invoved lots of bashing 
Originally posted by: ajaved

Yh am so upset same week mein SG finished and D3 finiahed for me to i ajua found out that to bring back the ex lead the channel kicked out the Cv so the creative head am ex lead didnt get along

channel v always favoured d3 more than any show yeah they played with fans emotions idiots...anyways forget bout them only show i watch on channel v was sg and gumrah i quit the buddy project use to watch it...
oh god no point blaming actors its the production house and channel that takes decisions... they should know better
ajaved thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

channel v always favoured d3 more than any show yeah they played with fans emotions idiots...anyways forget bout them only show i watch on channel v was sg and gumrah i quit the buddy project use to watch it...

I quit tbp after season one bt i might watch the sadda haq looks intresting bt then agaib dont trust the cvs or channel v
ajaved thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

oh god no point blaming actors its the production house and channel that takes decisions... they should know better

I agree i hate bashing bt wid d3 it reali bad i meab when the first lead was replaced she was bashed tooo these ppl never learn ever