Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
hello ppl...I'm Nikhila.. i used to be ardent fan of this show-for the initial 4-5 months..uske baad se till nw i'm on n off with the show...when i ws active with show,i ws active in the forum too..i had made AT for chote ranvi aka bhavesh..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

nw i am lookin forward for the leap as i like bada ranvi aka Shivin...i used to c SG for a while some months ago...so thts hw i knw Shivin...Hes a wonderful choice to play ranvi..Am vry much lookin forward to c him in this show next week..

so plz add my name to the members list of this AT πŸ˜ƒ

btw got this pic frm FB..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

hello ppl...I'm Nikhila.. i used to be ardent fan of this show-for the initial 4-5 months..uske baad se till nw i'm on n off with the show...when i ws active with show,i ws active in the forum too..i had made AT for chote ranvi aka bhavesh..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

nw i am lookin forward for the leap as i like bada ranvi aka Shivin...i used to c SG for a while some months ago...so thts hw i knw Shivin...Hes a wonderful choice to play ranvi..Am vry much lookin forward to c him in this show next week..

Hi n welcome back am aimen n thanx fir the pic its amazing
Edited by ajaved - 10 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

aww sooo cuttie 😳 shivin n harshita 😳😳😳
bada bhai  ranvi 😳😳😳wid choti veera too sweet 😳😳😳

sach mein theyre lookin like brother sister ki jodi 😳😳😳😳

ajaved thumbnail
I didnt know rhat shivin was the only child same as the girl playing grown veera
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Nikk (veerj)iπŸ€—  how are you?
so nice to see you on AT I will surely add you
such a cute pics of Harshita and Shivin 
thanks for sharing
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi Nikhila :) glad to know your a fan of shivin from sg too. and i can relate with watching veera on/off, thats what ive been doing for a few months now. but i never joined the forum till now

thanks for sharing the pic. its super cute :)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Hi Nikk (veerj)iπŸ€—  how are you?
so nice to see you on AT I will surely add you
such a cute pics of Harshita and Shivin 
thanks for sharing

anuuu...my  veerakadiii...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

jst realised u r the admin of this AT...this is amazing...pehle main thi for chote nw u for bade..aww..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

yaar yeh pic Harshita ki mom ne share ki thi in FB..

bt i'm waitin to c a pic of bhavesh with shivin...my two favs together..⭐️⭐️
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Simran...u can ask Anu(Anam)...hw much super active n hw much v all used to love this show at one point of time..

bt one char's entry-it made many of us leave this show..

nywz bt still if many includin me r on n off with the shw till nw is coz of RanVeera.. bhavesh n harshita-hv made RanVeera epic n vry spl...
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

anuuu...my  veerakadiii...πŸ€—...

jst realised u r the admin of this AT...this is amazing...pehle main thi for chote nw u for bade..aww..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

yaar yeh pic Harshita ki mom ne share ki thi in FB..

bt i'm waitin to c a pic of bhavesh with shivin...my two favs together..⭐️⭐️

Veerji missed you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—its been ages since we talked.. our ranveerapur thread also no one goes on there anymore...  yh aww what co-incidence me and Naz are co-admins here... do visit it whenever you can... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  yeah me too wana see a pic of them together i think they all must of met .. will miss little ranveera a lot both kids will go far they are so talented even baldev his expressions are amazing the grump faces he makes are epic... 

ajaved thumbnail
Cant wait to see shivin as ranvi looking forward to monday