Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What the hell wrong with RK!!! (Page 2)

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

Sultan said to Madhu after the press conference of his mum Meera that RK was watching, that RK likes to feel pain, he doesn't avoid it, and when I thought about it every occasion Dipali has come to him to wind him up and he gets angry and he tries to prove her incorrect, why bother, she is a nuisance just put her out of the house and forget her, but he is keeping her close so he can be hearing her poison and feeling the pain to his heart as she taunts him, her barbs find the mark too often. She manipulates the situation to her own ends so RK loses his temper and does as she wants. He knows she is doing it then why not just either put her out of the house or kill her even. 

I think it's to do with RK's personality he wants to overcome every obstacle especially any challenge a woman poses to him, when madhu challenges him, he wants to win, similarly when Dipali taunts him he wants to enter the ring and have that match with her and win by taunting her back, she will initially find her mark but he will also turn it around in his favour. He loves to show off his win also, if we look back on every occasion she has taunted him the outcome that taunt back and the showing off later that she has failed and he has won. 

I guess you are right..RK is a twisted mind person, he does things in a twisted way. And Dipali ignite the fire in him. I guess Dipali is the right junglee billi for him, and that's why he like to argue with that shameless, ego less woman.

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vini12

Agree

Thanks!
Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by npilla

Originally posted by NeelM

I was disgusted with today's episode and thought to vent myself in the forum...
Can anyone please explain me what's wrong with RK?
How he always get convinced by evil Dipali?
Why he gives Dipali an opportunity to poison his mind?
Why he allows Dipali to sit and drink with him?
Why after everything he doesn't throw that evil from his house?
Why he can't stop that evil's big mouth and kick her out from his room?
How Dipali always finish her sentence?
Why she gets chances to spoil his happiness?
Lastly, why he always gets affected by Dipali's venom very easily and acts on it?

On the side note:

Phabo amazed me by showing how evil she could be!!! Any mother will forget everything after listening this good news, but Phabo..you are one of a kind., BRAVO BANDIT QUEEN!!

We were hoping to see RK Jr. with lots of attitude, but it seems this show is one hell of a twisted big screw!!!

simple answer : Both RK and Dipali are soulmates Smile they both think alike and wants to prove they always right!

If you noticed  from the begining of the show RK was always shown influenced by Dipali. He brought Madhu into his room to prove Dipali wrong, and the love test was because of her. When Diapli told Rk that Madhu will not go with him, He did all the possible things to make sure Madhu will go with him. He proposed to Madhu to prove Dipali he is not like her..In a twisted way it is RK's Junoon to prove Dipali that he is happy with out her.

Soulmates...lol.. that's the right word...but the evil soulmates, I guess RK has two souls.
Why RK needs to prove to someone that he is happy with Madhu? When people does that?

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

Originally posted by npilla

Originally posted by NeelM

I was disgusted with today's episode and thought to vent myself in the forum...
Can anyone please explain me what's wrong with RK?
How he always get convinced by evil Dipali?
Why he gives Dipali an opportunity to poison his mind?
Why he allows Dipali to sit and drink with him?
Why after everything he doesn't throw that evil from his house?
Why he can't stop that evil's big mouth and kick her out from his room?
How Dipali always finish her sentence?
Why she gets chances to spoil his happiness?
Lastly, why he always gets affected by Dipali's venom very easily and acts on it?

On the side note:

Phabo amazed me by showing how evil she could be!!! Any mother will forget everything after listening this good news, but Phabo..you are one of a kind., BRAVO BANDIT QUEEN!!

We were hoping to see RK Jr. with lots of attitude, but it seems this show is one hell of a twisted big screw!!!

simple answer : Both RK and Dipali are soulmates Smile they both think alike and wants to prove they always right!

If you noticed  from the begining of the show RK was always shown influenced by Dipali. He brought Madhu into his room to prove Dipali wrong, and the love test was because of her. When Diapli told Rk that Madhu will not go with him, He did all the possible things to make sure Madhu will go with him. He proposed to Madhu to prove Dipali he is not like her..In a twisted way it is RK's Junoon to prove Dipali that he is happy with out her.

RK & Dips are soulmates...hope they get together soon...which may be the big twist the CVs keep going on about Dead

Dead Dead Dead

Go to top