Bigg Boss Saath 7
Bigg Boss Saath 7

Racism In BB house (Page 7)

Sn12 Senior Member
Sn12
Sn12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Asya..

But still gauhar will say(on saturday) that she never laughed on other contestants. LOL
Hahaha she'll be like I'm the only person in the house who never talked shit abt anyone hahah

muskaan23 Senior Member
muskaan23
muskaan23

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovelyPlanet

Originally posted by muskaan23

Originally posted by NancyAjram

Sophia being prejudice and racist towards Ejaz, because he is a muslim?! No one has an issue with that?Ouch

WHATTT???? WHEN did Sophia say that??? Y does she have a problem with him being MUSLIM?? huh??? Shocked
people make up things here wherever their imagination run wild.. Sofie disliked Ajaz because she met him before show and this lecher started texting her.

Seriously yaar, how can anyone make such thing up! That is wrong yaar! Do not drag religion into this, please.

haan even i knew tht Sophia doesnt like Aijaz because of the experience she had with him before BB, same as Eliie. How can someone interpret religion into that!!?? 
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Internet social reformers are increasing exponentially. It is true that you may not like what Gainar or Tanisha did but calling it racism?
I personally think such paranoid behaviour comes form someone being victim of racism and in that case please accept my sympathy. 

Sn12 Senior Member
Sn12
Sn12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

which race was Gauhar offensive to? Bimbos? LOL

How are they bimbos? Doesn't make any sense to me. Duhhh 
moises Senior Member

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan23

I agree to some extend, but doubt that bigg boss will take any action about it... i remember posting my self a similar topic here.. it was when Pratyusha said (completely out of context) "Hindustan, Hindustan karte hain Hindi bolni nahi aati!" n rolled her eyes...

I dont think they r racists as such, i just guess that is their insecurity sometimes (I AM NOT REFERRING THIS TO GAUHAR OR TANISHA, JUST SAYING IN GENERAL - PLZ NO ONE FEEL OFFENDED) .i mean at the end of the day they all work hard to become successful actors and then out of nowhere all those foreigners (e.g. Katrina Kaif) come there dont even speak the language, but are more in demand then they are and even manage to become superstars. 

I think it is really sad that they look at it from this perspective and not feel proud that their country has such a good culture and filmindustry that even "outsiders" are eager to work in India. And i also think IF someone is to blame, then most definitely not the foreigners who come to work, but more the filmmakers who give them a chance. Still do I think no one is to blame, but they should feel proud!

But a lot of actors (specially females) have this tendency to b jealous about foreigners, but ultimately no one ever feels this to be discriminating... i mean for example Tabu once said "I have had it with directors faking it. They'll say they want to work with me and then end up signing some EXOTIC SPECIMEN!" ... no one ever raised his word against this comment in B'town, did they? I find tht completely inappropriate, specially given the fact that she herself works in english movies. Hypocritical, dont u guys think?

Nah. Nothing hypocritical. You have just had some overdose of fight against discrimination.

What Tabu said is these actresses are absorbed purely because how  they expose and the appeal of of the foreigner body purely as an object to Indian audience. They are not into the business for their acting skill. I am personally a fan of Katrina but we know even though she is a rare exception this element is true for her too, she lacks acting skill by some degree. Bring into picture people like Sunny Leone etc., we all know they just sell their flesh.

Tabu is objecting to it and there is no concept of desi or foreigner here.

I guess some people just love the word discrimination so much they are always looking for the slightest hint with a microscope.
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moises

Is there a term for people who are rather quick to use the race, gender, sexual orientation and other similar cards at the SLIGHTEST hint of it? Let's call it STUPIDITISM... Hey everyone, there is STUPIDITISM on this forum. 

Yes and mostly people living in abroad. After practicing the art discrimination for years these foreign countries now supply overdose of discrimination theory to its citizens and some people just are in constant search for applying their knowledge.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moises

Sn12 Senior Member
Sn12
Sn12

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
OK SO SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT IT WAS NOT RACISM, TO ME IT WAS AND IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN.
NOW EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE KNOWNS HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH RIght?  NOW THE WAY THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IS WITH A STRONG ACCENT. 

THE ONLY PERSON WITHOUT AN ACCENT IS ANDY. NOW SHOULDN'T SOPHIA AND ELLIE LAUGH AND MOCK AT TH WAY THEY SPEAK ENGLISH?

Go to top