Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scarboroughfair thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. It isn't racism, come on! The context is completely wrong. Ellie and Sophia do have a problem with the language. But coherency of thoughts and not coherency of language is the issue here. I do agree with what Gauhar said. This definitely doesn't make me a racist though.  Edited by ScarbroughFair - 10 years ago
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's not racism but is not respectful either. I agree that it will take Ellie and Sofia longer in the CR with BB due to a language barrier but that is not something to make fun of them about. Maybe the rest of the house should go to Sweden and participate in an all Swedish speaking show. Ellie is doing really well in that regards as she is immersed in Hindi language around her.
Sn12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Pj-

It's not racism but is not respectful either. I agree that it will take Ellie and Sofia longer in the CR with BB due to a language barrier but that is not something to make fun of them about. Maybe the rest of the house should go to Sweden and participate in an all Swedish speaking show. Ellie is doing really well in that regards as she is immersed in Hindi language around her.

I agree with you 100 percent and yes swedish is a very hard language 
Edited by Sn12 - 10 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chikni.chingari

I too noticed this. It was pathetic seeing them mocking elli and sophia portraying as if they were dumb. if somebody is weak at a language dat doesnt imply dat they r dumb.. just lyk the way somebody is mocked off for not knowing english sophia n elli were mocked off for not knowing hindi. and dat line " arey baaba fir woh har line repeat bbhi toh krengi " was in such a bad taste. it was not at all funny or entertaining. pure evil sarcasm.

Yup! This won't be "himsa" to her. But god forbid koi usko "mummy" bulaaye! 😲That would be the epitome of "himsa."πŸ˜•
Sn12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

I found that quite rude by all the housemates involved. It's derogatory and quite cheap. I didn't know Gauhar was so openly b*tchy =S I thought she was improving. Tanisha laughing was unexpected too. Anyways jo bhi - Gauhar and Tanisha make a fab team... πŸ˜†

I don't think it was racism as such but they were making fun of them.

Gauhar is not cheap but her behaviours are cheap along with tanisha and kamiya. ELLIE will be hurt if she watches the video with gauhar and tanisha and tanisha laughing at her 
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ashdgr8

Gauhar tho lie-detector test ko bhi lie bolkar hi machine ko yaato kharaab kar degi ya tho machine khud message display karega  that "mataji ko no more sawaal" πŸ˜†

Gauhar will tell to lie detector that it is wrong and say" if I lie bigboss will tell me" 
prettyinred thumbnail
Originally posted by: NancyAjram

Sophia being prejudice and racist towards Ejaz, because he is a muslim?! No one has an issue with that?

Did she say anything to that effect?

Also, I think Sophia herself is a muslim, isnt she?
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: prettyinred

Did she say anything to that effect?

Also, I think Sophia herself is a muslim, isnt she?

Sophia was born Muslim but she converted to Christianity a while ago. 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
which race was Gauhar offensive to? Bimbos? πŸ˜†
Err racism??? I guess if that classifies as a serious racist remark then we all either experience it or are guilty of doing it on a daily basis.

For me it was an harmless, hilarious bantering. Sorta things id say, If that makes me racist then let it be.