Bigg Boss Saath 7

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Saath 7
Bigg Boss Saath 7

No More a TANMAN supporter any more (Page 2)

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I am the same. I used to be a TAN supporter but not anymore. Esp after the videos I saw in the uncensored today.
I am rooting for Elli now. Only she will get my vote.

kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

maine ghalat dimaag se dekha hi nahi oosko ...'Armaan'

haan haan .. mai sirf tumehi ghalat dimaag se dekhta hu ...'Armaan'

haan aaj mujhe laga mera patta katne wala hai ..'Tani'

lol Big smileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

and the EPIC comment...

pehle to mai bhi 5 sec ko aise dekh rahi thi.. (Tanisha when she saw the pink sweater) par baad mai i was happy (means when Armaan did not see Sophia ) :) :)

Can anyone post the pic of that pink Sweater :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kulvasudhagopiManchuriankiran307rinku4u

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

I am the same. I used to be a TAN supporter but not anymore. Esp after the videos I saw in the uncensored today.
I am rooting for Elli now. Only she will get my vote.

Me 2 was Tan supporter  for 2 weeks she was an angel .. & moreover My fav actress is Kajol so i wanted Tani should win BB7

but after  her dosti with that Aukat Kohli ..-Scumbag I, she took 360 degree turn . I hated Gauhar from the v first day  wen she behaved as a rotlu & also wen she supported her Kushi baby -the Scumbag II for no reason ... Kamya was spot on thenClapClapClapClap
but now whole equation changes every week

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahingopiManchurian

gopiManchurian Goldie
gopiManchurian
gopiManchurian

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kakka_ji_kahin

Till today I was TANMAn supporter.. even in my friend circle I was the only one .. it happened so when all the House mates of BB  started targeting Tanisha and I kind of starting having sympathy towards her ad later supporting her and all.

I was also in one way or other defending Arman too though was always critical of his abuses and fights..

But today it's limit..!!!!

TANISHA talks about being women.. aurat kiiizaat and all and  how dare she passed comment over Sophia kii she was wearing those pink sweater  to attract Arman!!!!.. Angry  Angry

LADY Are u in your right senses???? Pyaar mai andhii ho gayi hai aaap Shocked

Excuse me   Ouch.. Arman is a 46 year old Tharki buddha . Angry. and no one is interested in him except u miss. and once u are out of the house.. God forbid but u will sure see the abusive behavior of armaan. and i wonder how will you keep the same love then..

She was so cheap and gross. when she said  " jab koi attractive and sexy ladki.. (here please see the way tanisha was moving hands.. she was kinda trying to make b**bs when she was saying sexy.. but stopped) ko arman jii dhyaan nahi de rahe to yeh sab kar rahi hai "

Same goes for Arman.. he always talk about Mard kaa bachaa Mard kaa bachaaa... if he is so much MARD.. then why he had no guts to accept that he bad mouthed Aijaaj.. ateast Sophia had the guts to accept wht she said.. even andy had the guts to say that Arman talked about it .. But Arman was  was obviously lying ..

Now I will support Elli and Sangram.. and will hoot one of them to be winner.. Even Aijaj will do for me ..( I am not fan of Gauhar and Kamya as both have equally bad at some point or another.. Kamya seems to use her daughter and her divorce as a sympathy card which pis*es me off )

But not these two losers

Very well pointed! Clap

Armaan has come out as a mere Bol-Bachan. Doesn't even have the guts to straightaway say - "Yes, I said that at that time, but I did not know you then, and it was all hearsay"!

And Salman says, Armaan can author a book titled "Maafi Maangne ke 1001 tareeke"!! He can bad-mouth others behind them, but when he is at the receiving end, he turns verbally abusive!

Episode after episode, Tanisha is converting all the impression about herself (whatever is left of it) into garbage. I started disliking her after the Armaan-Andy interchange episode, and things have only moved from bad to worse.

Edited by gopiManchurian - 18 November 2013 at 4:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahinkiran307WorldYatri

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
lol the pink sweater talk was too funny

does sofia really think she is some sort of irresistable thing that every1 has to stop and stare
arcoiris Goldie
arcoiris
arcoiris

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

With every passing day Tanni is sounding more and more delusional. She is now acting like a woman possessed by Arman Bhoot Shocked. She has forgotten she is in a show called Bigg Boss and not on Lux Perfect bride for Armanji LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gopiManchurian0o0o0o0o0okiran307WorldYatri

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
After seeing the video where these two idiots made fun of the spastic and autistic kids...I feel sorry for anyone who would want to be the supporters of these two losers...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jamb0reegopiManchuriankiran307rinku4uWorldYatriMrMrsChiping.

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Tanisha said simmilar bad words about Gauhar flirting with Arman now with sofia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran307blue-ice.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Saath 7 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index