Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

I ran into this clip in the uncensored and I find it disgusting :

Armaan is taunting Tanisha calling her spastic and autistic.  - The only truth you extracted from the video.

First of all they are making fun of people with developmental disabilities. On top of that even spastic and autistic people won't do what Tanisha is doing for Armaan. They are far more intelligent than that. I have a friend with an autistic son and he is a whizkid. He won't let even his parents boss him around. I can tell you anyone who has a child or adult who is developmentally disabled will hate this video.

I hope they show it to Salman as his Being Human foundation has committed to spreading autism awareness. And these disgusting people are using it as taunts or swear words.

I am disgusted at myself for supporting them in the past.

👎🏼

Except the line indicated, the entire post is a fabrication. I never found them laughing on spastic or autistic people... Such fabrication in the name of preaching humanity and what not, is just appalling.

I'm not a fan of anyone of them, but it's really disgusting, then you twist it and disrespect the above disability and much more ...

When someone doesn't see something obvious, people do say, are you blind? The blindness is used in whole sale in forum, as teasing, taunting or joking by many members and even in real life...that's even worse..so you think that the people with blindness, is honored by that?

And you make an issue with such a non issue, to insult these people much more...what a joke of respect...😡
omi523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Disgusting, spoilt little brats