Uncensored- Armaan and Tanisha taunting the developmentally challenged - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
This simply shows these guys are nothing but shallow minded who have no respect what so ever for others not born with the so called silver spoon 🤢 Every week, there is something which comes out in open to concrete the dislike I have for these two spoilt brats.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

I ran into this clip in the uncensored and I find it disgusting :

Armaan is taunting Tanisha calling her spastic and autistic. First of all they are making fun of people with developmental disabilities. On top of that even spastic and autistic people won't do what Tanisha is doing for Armaan. They are far more intelligent than that. I have a friend with an autistic son and he is a whizkid. He won't let even his parents boss him around. I can tell you anyone who has a child or adult who is developmentally disabled will hate this video.

I hope they show it to Salman as his Being Human foundation has committed to spreading autism awareness. And these disgusting people are using it as taunts or swear words.

I am disgusted at myself for supporting them in the past.

👎🏼

and Salman's response would be...not cool Tanisha-Arman...done done London🤢🤢

Armaan and Tanisha are disgusting people...I am not surprised at anything they do or say now🤢🤢

Originally posted by: Diva-In-Armor

This simply shows these guys are nothing but shallow minded who have no respect what so ever for others not born with the so called silver spoon 🤢 Every week, there is something which comes out in open to concrete the dislike I have for these two spoilt brats.

I haven't seen the episode but this seems to be the all-time-low, the lowest of the low, I have hard time writing back any response for that, and believe me its not everyday that Im lost in choice of my words because my throat starts filing up and clouds my vision. 😭

I actually need some fresh air, will be back later.
Edited by TheBoss - 10 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Cant view the video MB, but itna bura hain kya? Have they seriously made fun of autistic kids? 😲
If it is realy that bad, then maybe we should put it up on twitter and spread the word.

Looks terrible Jaya.

Tani is applying oil on Armaan's head. Spills a little on his Tee. He first says she is Spastic. Tani laughs. So does Pratty. Then he says she is autistic. Tani says she isn't...he is. They all laugh as if it's a huge joke. 🤢
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
As usualy .. Salman never saw this.. never heard it, and it never happened for salman...

oh btw if Gauhar was int hat conversation then Salman would probably will raise voice but otherwise good luck !
Edited by joker83 - 10 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

As usualy .. Salman never saw this.. never heard it, and it never happened for salman...

oh btw if Gauhar was int hat conversation then Salman would probably will raise voice but otherwise good luck !

Do we have to drag Gauhar in? Or Salman?

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Looks terrible Jaya.

Tani is applying oil on Armaan's head. Spills a little on his Tee. He first says she is Spastic. Tani laughs. So does Pratty. Then he says she is autistic. Tani says she isn't...he is. They all laugh as if it's a huge joke. 🤢

Ughhh! Kahan se aaye hain yeh log. I will pass on the uncensored video on twitter. There is this one lady who does quiet a bit for autistic kids and is a bigg boss viewer. Let me see if she can do something about it.😡🤢
MissChievous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
These two losers should be shown the mirror. I have seen far brighter autistic children who display much higher intellect and have achieved much more than they could in all their lifetime! Pathetic!

Lanat hai aise mentally challenged kameeno pe! 🤢
MithiBani thumbnail
^^Yeah Jaya...please do. Enough of this BS.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's an abyss, they keep setting the standard each time. No sensitivity  to other people's conditions. Absolutely sickening, I have a cousin who's autistic and she's far brighter than anybody could ever be.

But what would these two shitbags know. One is a 45 year old zankha with no future no past no nothing. The other exactly the same, zero success, in both her professional and personal life.They are of the lowest common denominator Edited by Gujar - 10 years ago