Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 18th November 2013 (Page 3)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

I assume then that the "helplessness" of a majboori is one imposed by someone else.  Not a general "I feel helpless" but I AM helpless because someone else put conditions on me and I can't do anything about it".  
I think it was imposed by the CV's. LOL

They don't know what to do with the ARVI & Ovi/Pia track so they made Arjun be quiet.  They didn't know whether Shruti was staying or leaving so they made her disappear until they knew what to do with her character. LOL

As to Ahana, I don't think she died Pallavi.  I think Naren THINKS she died, and why he went crazy, but I don't think she did.  There were too many hints that she is still alive & somewhere.  I think Newt is right, she will resurface at an inopportune time.

I agree, Ankita and Shashank won't marry, something will stop it...because it's obvious the love interest for Ankita is supposed to be Naren. 

Actually I think Shashank and Pari would be cute together...let's see, they are not related are they?????Confused  LOL

LOLLOL @ Bold! True, relationships in PR are so tangled that right now its too hard to tell who is related to whom by blood or by adoption! LOL
Pari is not related to Shanky but Mansi already loves Shanky so he has a readymade bride there, even his mother loves Mansi. LOL
I think Ahana is dead...why would Naren think shes dead unless he saw her die with his own eyes and that drove him crazy? 

Shruti has probably quit the show but they can bring Ovi's character back later with some other actress playing the role, BT has done that before. 

Go to top