Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 18th November 2013 (Page 2)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxpallavi25

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Arjun and Purvi track turning more and more stupid. Looks like Arjun made some promise to Ovi and keeping distance from Purvi. If he is doing this for Ovi then Arjun is taking Ovi side and ignored his love Purvi. Pari has valid reason to hate her father.

Keeping his mouth shut surely indicates he don't have any intention to live with his daughter Pari and love Purvi.

Ankita is now getting trapped by Naren's mother. Sure once ankita marries Naren, Ahaana will emerge. I feel Ahaana could be Pari or Pia. more chances for Pari being Ahaana.

Precap interesting. but will Shashank mother accept Ankita.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaAshi22pallavi25

biyaahmad IF-Dazzler
biyaahmad
biyaahmad

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Thanx fr the wu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
The silence indicates nothing, least of Arjun's future intentions about Purvi or Pari, IMO. He has been shown to care for them enough even post leap. There are many shows where it's frustrating to see the leads not speak up when needed, PR just has numerous instances added to that list.

But what it does imply is that CVs are looking down their cupboard of dumb tricks to come up with a demented reason for this bizzare and totally forced as well as unnecessary separation! There must be some kasam or something utterly stupid, used so often by so many writers.

And ArVi fans have stopped watching the show long ago, because all the writers can do is keep them miserable and separated and still always caring for everyone who doesn't care for them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaAshi22pallavi25

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

The silence indicates nothing, least of Arjun's future intentions about Purvi or Pari, IMO. He has been shown to care for them enough even post leap. There are many shows where it's frustrating to see the leads not speak up when needed, PR just has numerous instances added to that list.

But what it does imply is that CVs are looking down their cupboard of dumb tricks to come up with a demented reason for this bizzare and totally forced as well as unnecessary separation! There must be some kasam or something utterly stupid, used so often by so many writers.

And ArVi fans have stopped watching the show long ago, because all the writers can do is keep them miserable and separated and still always caring for everyone who doesn't care for them.

I agree that Arjun clearly still loves Purvi and Purvi still loves Arjun.  
But so far what the CV's have shown is that 

1. Purvi wanted Pari to have a relationship with Arjun 
2. They all think he is with Ovi & Pia
3. Arjun is alone
4. Ovi & Pia are missing
5. Arjun wants to be with Pari but says because he has a majboor or majboor he can't be with her or talk to her. 
6. Arjun refuses to tell to Purvi or Pari that he is alone.

What does that mean ? It can't be just silence.  It's being presented like he is obligated to someone not to have a relationship with Pari AND not tell the D's that he is alone .  What does that word majboori mean? I see the word helpless but it seems like it is more, like a commitment or oath.    Can someone explain the meaning of the word as he used it?

It doesn't make any even Ekta style sense.Dead

peachesnplumspallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by peachesnplums

I agree that Arjun clearly still loves Purvi and Purvi still loves Arjun.  
But so far what the CV's have shown is that 

1. Purvi wanted Pari to have a relationship with Arjun 
2. They all think he is with Ovi & Pia
3. Arjun is alone
4. Ovi & Pia are missing
5. Arjun wants to be with Pari but says because he has a majboor or majboor he can't be with her or talk to her. 
6. Arjun refuses to tell to Purvi or Pari that he is alone.

What does that mean ? It can't be just silence.  It's being presented like he is obligated to someone not to have a relationship with Pari AND not tell the D's that he is alone .  What does that word majboori mean? I see the word helpless but it seems like it is more, like a commitment or oath.    Can someone explain the meaning of the word as he used it?

It doesn't make any even Ekta style sense.Dead

Yes, majboori means helplessness. So its possible Arjun is helpless abt telling the truth to Purvi and Pari. They keep on saying ur family, ur daughter but hes keeping quiet abt the truth of him being alone.
Maybe Ovi died and she made him promise that he wont tell her family. Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplums

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

thanks for the update

Arjun and Purvi track turning more and more stupid. Looks like Arjun made some promise to Ovi and keeping distance from Purvi. If he is doing this for Ovi then Arjun is taking Ovi side and ignored his love Purvi. Pari has valid reason to hate her father.

Keeping his mouth shut surely indicates he don't have any intention to live with his daughter Pari and love Purvi.

Ankita is now getting trapped by Naren's mother. Sure once ankita marries Naren, Ahaana will emerge. I feel Ahaana could be Pari or Pia. more chances for Pari being Ahaana.

Precap interesting. but will Shashank mother accept Ankita.

You're welcome! ArVi track has already reached the heights of stupidity! CVs seem determined to destroy their story in every way possible. Yes, ur right, if Arjun promised to Ovi and kept his silence for 20 yrs then he has betrayed Purvi and Pari's trust. 
Ankita wont marry Shashank, something will happen to cancel their wedding plans, probably Rushali will come to know and stop it with more blackmailing of Ankita and she will end up getting engaged to Naren. 
How can Ahana come back if shes dead? I thought she died in an accident and that drove Naren crazy...

Edited by pallavi25 - 19 November 2013 at 7:17am
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I assume then that the "helplessness" of a majboori is one imposed by someone else.  Not a general "I feel helpless" but I AM helpless because someone else put conditions on me and I can't do anything about it".  
I think it was imposed by the CV's. LOL

They don't know what to do with the ARVI & Ovi/Pia track so they made Arjun be quiet.  They didn't know whether Shruti was staying or leaving so they made her disappear until they knew what to do with her character. LOL

As to Ahana, I don't think she died Pallavi.  I think Naren THINKS she died, and why he went crazy, but I don't think she did.  There were too many hints that she is still alive & somewhere.  I think Newt is right, she will resurface at an inopportune time.

I agree, Ankita and Shashank won't marry, something will stop it...because it's obvious the love interest for Ankita is supposed to be Naren. 

Actually I think Shashank and Pari would be cute together...let's see, they are not related are they?????Confused  LOL

peachesnplumspallavi25

Go to top