Pavitra Rishta Written Update 18th November 2013

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 18th November 2013

At the party:

The woman who saw Soham with the bracelet reports to Rushali that the waiter stole someone's expensive bracelet and ran away. Rushali is shocked.

She summons the Event Manager and says, This is just ridiculous! Do u know what just happened? One of your waiters stole something.

The other lady says the one who had the drinks tray in his hand.

A waiter comes and says, it must be Raghav. He was looking around here and there and just now he ran out!  Rushali asks who is that waiter?

Event Manager tells Rushali, his name is Raghav Mhatre and hes one of the waiters team.

Rushali angrily asks him, what kind of people do u hire? Is this ur professional services? Your packages are so highly paid and this is the level of service? So embarrassing in front on my guests. Who he is or where hes from is not my problem. I want that bracelet back, that's your problem! Or else u will have to give us One Crore, 10 lakhs Rupees. I hope that's very clear!

The Manager is stunned at the amount. Ankita heard her father's name and is looking shocked and worried.

Rushali asks Shirish to call the police who calls right away.

Ankita thinking aloud, he used to drink and gamble, now hes started stealing too! Hes made life impossible for us! God knows where his bad deeds are going to take us!

She turns and leaves the party.

At the Hotel:

Arjun is drunkenly blabbering that the man was a very disgusting guy and he was misbehaving with her...

Arjun staggers and catches the wall, Purvi holds him steady. He drawls, you don't believe me at all...Purvi I told u so many times, u shd not have danced with that guy!

He falls again, Purvi cries out, Arjun!

She catches him and puts his arm around her shoulders to support him. They look at each other. Arjun drawls, Can I tell u something? This sari ur wearing, u have worn it before right? You look very nice in this sari. But u don't believe my words? Why were u dancing with that guy? Hes not a nice man!

Purvi looks at him, their faces are almost touching. Arjun goes on saying, you don't believe me, naa? Purvi goes on saying, Yes, I do...she finally yells, I do, I told you!

She takes him into her room. He drawls again, U really look beautiful in that sari!

He drawls, You believe me, don't you? She again says, Yes Arjun!

Purvi takes him to the bed, he falls on it and passes out.

Purvi calls Hotel Reception and asks them if they have any other room available. They tell her all rooms are booked! She requests them to try but they say no again.

Wind is howling in the room from the open windows. Purvi kneels down and takes off Arjun's shoes.

Song playing in the background: Terey liye hum hain jiye, hothon ko seeye (from Veer Zara)

Purvi covers Arjun with a blanket. She closes the room door and sits on the bed, puts a pillow under his head with loving care. She looks at his sleeping face for a long time. Then she gets up and turns off the room light and goes and sits on the sofa, still looking at his sleeping form in the darkness.

At the chawl:

Police chasing Soham, they catch him and yell, You're running away after theft?

Soham acts innocent, Theft? Who did theft?

Police tell him he stole the diamond bracelet and ran away. He denies the whole thing and struggles in their grasp.

The police grab his hands and legs and carry him to the police van. Soham yells and shouts that hes innocent and he didn't steal anything. He cries Help! Help! Somebody help me!

Ankita returns home in an auto and hears Soham's voice as hes being taken away by the police.

In the Hotel room:

Arjun wakes up, stretches and yawns and asks for Baby. Purvi tells him coldly, Youre not in ur own home!

Arjun gets up groggily and asks how did I get here? Purvi tells him last night you were very drunk! I didn't want you to drive alone and have an accident. That's why I brought you here! You can inform your family now if u want to...

Arjun asks if he can use her washroom, she says Yes. Shes sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper. Arjun gets up and goes. Theres a knock on the hotel room door, Arjun stops and looks back.

Purvi opens the door, a waiter comes in with morning tea that Purvi had ordered.

The waiter tells Purvi that her husband's car was standing in the road so they parked it. Purvi thanks him.

Arjun comes out after freshening up, he asks Purvi, you didn't tell him?

Purvi asks him, what would I say? That I was spending the night with an unrelated man? Have tea...

Arjuns says, No Thanks! I am leaving...anyway I don't make tea..

Purvi says, Of course u wouldn't know...there must be someone at home to make it for you!

Arjun remains silent. Purvi makes him a cup and tells him to drink it, he will feel better.

At Shashank's office

Shashank's co-worker at the publishing office tells him he has found an amazing story. He will finish one article, then they can work on it. Shashank asks him what was the story abt?

His colleague says, Its on ur table! Naren Karmarkar!

Shashank looks at the newspaper in front of him, it says, Naren Karmarkar, the best Entrepreneur.

Shashank asks whats new abt this? The other guy says, we have to find something new! That is our story! Naren Karmarkar, a brilliant person! Partner in AK Industries, and a one man army in Karmarkar Group! Everyone knows that!

Shashank asks, But whats the story in this?

The other guy says, You don't get it, wait I will explain. You remember, last year this man's company launched a new mobile software, and that software became so popular in the market that every man today has a mobile from this company. And Naren used to attend every meeting, every party but in last few years he suddenly disappeared from the scene! In his absence his mother Rushali and his partner Arjun Kirloskar handled the company. Shashank, now this man is back but there must be some secret behind his sudden disappearance. We have to find that!

Shashank says, Interesting! I will start working on this story from today!

His colleague says, You are a master at this type of story. See next month is our special issue and this story will be on the cover!

Shanky says but it wont be that easy to find out abt this man! We need a lead. Recently I heard someone talking abt this guy, abt this Karmarkar and Kirloskar group!

Shashank thinks hard and then says, Ankita! His friend asks, Who?

Shanky says, Ankita! Shes my friend! She works there, I think she can help us!

Morning at Ankita's house

Shes in the kitchen and calls out to Mansi to take the kids to school as shes packed their tiffins and put in their water bottles.

She says she doesn't have time, she has to go the police station. She puts the tiffins on the table. Prashant says, whats the need, Tayi? Hes suffering for his own crimes! He got the right punishment! He stole, didn't he? Let him rot in prison! Our words don't get into his brain, maybe the police beatings would!

Ankita chides him, What are u saying? Hes our father! Maybe hes wrong, but still hes our father! We don't have a right to talk abt him like this!

Prashu tries to protest but Ankita cuts him off, See, he doesn't realize his responsibilities but we definitely do! Prashant, the crime Baba has committed, its possible that we suffer punishment for it! Do u want to be called the son of a criminal! When Manu, Sonu or Pranav go out, what if someone comes and tells them, ur father is a thief? How will they feel? I don't want us to suffer for what he did! So I will have to get him released somehow! At any cost!

Little Sonu is praying in front of Bappa's idol in a little temple hanging high above. She looks up and sees a shiny object hanging from the edge of the temple.  She tries to jump and grab it but its too high above.

She goes running to Ankita, yelling, Tayi tayi, theres a clip near Bappa's temple, theres a clip...

Sonu pulls Ankita's hand and takes her to the inner room where Bappa's idol is situated.

Ankita, Prashant and Mansi all spot the shiny bracelet hanging from the edge of the little temple. Ankita takes the bracelet and remembers Rushali warning the Events Manager abt getting the bracelet back and that it costs 1 crore, 10 lakhs

Ankita grabs her purse and goes out of the house telling her siblings shes leaving, they ask her where shes going but she doesn't tell them.

Train to Churchgate, Ankita at AK Telecom office

Ankita is stopped by the peon at the Conference room door, he says you can't go as a meeting is going on and you cant meet the MD now, if u have urgent business talk to the General Manager .

Ankita pleads with him that she has to meet only Rushaali maam.

Rushaali hears her outside the door and tells a guy to get her inside. Ankita comes in, Rushali asks the other guys to leave.

She asks, what happened? Ankita says I came to asks you something.

Rushaali asks, do you want money? Ankita says she earns money here, she doesn't need money but wants to tell her something. She says she has younger siblings and shes from a poor family, they don't have money. She has to look after her family. Whatever she earns she spends on their food, education and necessities. But their father... they can't show their faces because of their baba's doings, he wont let them live in peace.

Ankita takes out the bracelet of Naren and gives it to Rushali saying this belongs to Naren. Rushaali asks, where did u get this?  who is your father?

Ankita says, he is the one whom you have sent to Jail. Rushali smiles and says so hes ur father?

Ankita says yes, Maam!  She says sorry and falls on Rushaali's feet. She asks her to help and take him out of the jail.

Rushali stops her and picks her up, tells her to sit, Ankita pleads with her that she has little siblings and they will get stamped that their father is a thief, she begs Rushali to help! She says she will do whatever Rushali wants her to do, but please get her father released from jail.

Rushali tells her to drink water and she calls the commissioner and thanks him for his prompt action, then she tells him they got the bracelet in the house. She says sorry and requests him to drop Raghav home with respect.

Ankita thanks Rushali tearfully.

At the Prison:

Soham is released by the police. He is surprised and asks why? Cop informs him that they got the stolen bracelet. Soham wonders  laments, how did they get it, he had hidden it?

Cop tells him why is he asking for explanations when he can go free? He can go now...

Inspector comes and calls him Sir, he can go and theyre sorry for all the problems they caused him. Soham is still lamenting the loss of 1 and quarter crore worth bracelet that he had stolen with such difficulty!

He asks the inspector who asked them to release him?

Police says Rushaali madam says you are innocent. They offers to drop him home but Soham refuses and asks for money for auto. He asks for 1000/-. Inspector is shocked and asks is he going to America by auto that he needs 1000 rupees?

Soham threatens to call Rushali Madam and tell her they aren't giving him money to go home! Inspector gets scared and stops him and gives him the money.

At the AK telecom office

Theres thunder and lightning outside

Rushaali says it seems thunderstorm is coming and we are afraid of storms in our life and we feel we wont be able to save ourselves from all such storms. There are many storms in ur life too Ankita so if u want to save urself from them then listen to me carefully.

She tells Ankita, from today, all your responsibilities are mine, beginning from your household expenses to your sister's marriage, and your siblings education.

Ankita says but why do you want to do it, I can do it myself.

Rushaali says okay, but when we begin new relationships we also fulfil our duties.

Ankita asks what kind of relations? I don't understand!

Rushali says from today all ur responsibilities are mine and mine are yours!I want that Naren's marriage...

Ankita interrupts, saying she will take care of everything, Naren Sir's sherwani, his clothes .

Rushaali asks how will u do all that as you will be in mandap yourself.

Ankita asks what will I do in the mandap in Sir's wedding?

Rushali tells her Naren will get married but you will be marrying him.

Ankita is shocked and says, No Ma'am, how can I marry Naren Sir as I am not of his status. He is so nice that he can get any girl. Then why me? ...

Rushaali stops her and says, its not abt status, its abt loyalty and I saw loyalty in you!  I have rejected many girls till now, we saw girls for Naren all over India but u have something special! The others want to marry Naren because of his wealth and position, but you are different from others. My son is innocent and Im sure that you will never take advantage of him. After your marriage with Naren, you will be not an ordinary employee in this company, you will be a boss. All your problems and responsibilities will be mine and your only responsibility will be Naren.

Ankita tries to protest but Rushali says we don't make relations, relation is made in heaven. This relation of urs has been decided by God, I am just trying to make it happen...

Peon knocks, Rushali gets angry but peon comes and tells Rushaali theres something urgent abt Naren... Rushaali says she will come. She asks Ankita to think about what she said...

She leaves and Ankita looks disturbed and stunned!

PRECAP:

Shashank and Ankita sitting somewhere outside, he asks her why did she call him there?

She tells him she is ready to marry him! He is delighted and says he knew she would agree to his proposal.

Ankita tells him if he doesn't mind, she wants to marry him tonight! Hes surprised and asks, Today?

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Ankita, s story is moving fast, I think something will happen and shashank wont marry Ankita, nd soon Ankita nd Naren marriage will happen. About Arvi I dont know what to say their track is becoming so stupid nd sad it really make me angry,
Cant believe Arvi r not even married to each other what cvs r planning r they going to get marry again if their misunderstanding will clear,
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi22

Thanks, Ankita, s story is moving fast, I think something will happen and shashank wont marry Ankita, nd soon Ankita nd Naren marriage will happen. About Arvi I dont know what to say their track is becoming so stupid nd sad it really make me angry,
Cant believe Arvi r not even married to each other what cvs r planning r they going to get marry again if their misunderstanding will clear,

The ARVI track is about as stupid as it can get.  Apparently the majboori of Arjun is from Ovi...standing in front of Purvi he cannot tell her he is not with Ovi or Pia?  If he promised Ovi he would never get back with Purvi then he did in fact choose Ovi.   

What is the purpose of this foolishness?  It makes me angry too Ashi.

Thanks Pallavi for enduring the show.  

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

The ARVI track is about as stupid as it can get. Apparently the majboori of Arjun is from Ovi...standing in front of Purvi he cannot tell her he is not with Ovi or Pia? If he promised Ovi he would never get back with Purvi then he did in fact choose Ovi.

What is the purpose of this foolishness? It makes me angry too Ashi.

I dont think its nothing to do with Ovi, what cvs r showing that Arjun is very angry with Purvi he did so much for her but she still could not trust him, out of anger he even gave her divorce and still he does not want to clear anything . Bcos Purvi has hurt his ego, the only question is why he was away from Pari,
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I dont think its nothing to do with Ovi, what cvs r showing that Arjun is very angry with Purvi he did so much for her but she still could not trust him, out of anger he even gave her divorce and still he does not want to clear anything . Bcos Purvi has hurt his ego, the only question is why he was away from Pari,

But Arjun said to Pari on the phone that day, that he loved her so much but it was because of the majboori against him that he wasn't able to ever contact her.  What is the majboori then? Or maybe i don't know what that word means.  
pallavi25 thumbnail

Youre welcome, Ashi!
I just predicted yesterday in a pm that Rushali is going to blackmail Ankita and force her to look after Naren in return for Soham's release from prison. But Rushali is one step ahead! She readily helped Soham and now is emotionally blackmailing Ankita to marry Naren! Isnt it too early in the story for Ankita Naren to get married?
Shes just recycling her old show...Koshish...

As for ArVi track, CVs are just making it worse day by day,  the worst situations and dialogues are reserved for them! 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

The ARVI track is about as stupid as it can get.  Apparently the majboori of Arjun is from Ovi...standing in front of Purvi he cannot tell her he is not with Ovi or Pia?  If he promised Ovi he would never get back with Purvi then he did in fact choose Ovi.   

What is the purpose of this foolishness?  It makes me angry too Ashi.

You're welcome, naava!
Im nearing the end of my endurance...😆 Didnt even watch Friday's episode to avoid Raunak's attempt to molest Purvi...🤢 That is a really disgusting situation that I didnt even want to watch!
I think CVs are reserving the worst situations and dialogues for ArVI only! 

Perhaps something happened to Ovi and she made Arjun promise not to tell ANYONE in her family and telling Purvi would be telling Archu as well! 
Im guessing this because it appears that Shruti has quit the show as shes being considered for other shows.
Surish thumbnail
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

Arjun and Purvi track turning more and more stupid. Looks like Arjun made some promise to Ovi and keeping distance from Purvi. If he is doing this for Ovi then Arjun is taking Ovi side and ignored his love Purvi. Pari has valid reason to hate her father.

Keeping his mouth shut surely indicates he don't have any intention to live with his daughter Pari and love Purvi.

Ankita is now getting trapped by Naren's mother. Sure once ankita marries Naren, Ahaana will emerge. I feel Ahaana could be Pari or Pia. more chances for Pari being Ahaana.

Precap interesting. but will Shashank mother accept Ankita.
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The silence indicates nothing, least of Arjun's future intentions about Purvi or Pari, IMO. He has been shown to care for them enough even post leap. There are many shows where it's frustrating to see the leads not speak up when needed, PR just has numerous instances added to that list.

But what it does imply is that CVs are looking down their cupboard of dumb tricks to come up with a demented reason for this bizzare and totally forced as well as unnecessary separation! There must be some kasam or something utterly stupid, used so often by so many writers.

And ArVi fans have stopped watching the show long ago, because all the writers can do is keep them miserable and separated and still always caring for everyone who doesn't care for them.