Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Bed Of Thorns : Whose ? (Page 2)

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

She is newly wed in the new home , you have to firdt go with their customs and rituals not to give your opinion when elders are sitting there .

Last how an Astha invite her parents for puja when she has elders in her family . You have to first ask them .Astha will learn from her mistakes .And she thi k she can change people when you can not save your own parents being insulted .

[/

Neerjaa,

I disagree with these two points. I don't think a newly wed bride must follow customs and rituals of her new home. She can say no if she wants to because she is a human being not a cow. Respect should be given to everyone in the family, not just elders.

Can't Aastha invite her parents for puja at her own home without anyone's permission?

Regarding Shlok's and Aastha's imperfections, they are made for each other. One is uptight and the other is nosy. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa.Tanmaya.Neelum.drashti

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

Originally posted by Neerjaa

She is newly wed in the new home , you have to firdt go with their customs and rituals not to give your opinion when elders are sitting there .

Last how an Astha invite her parents for puja when she has elders in her family . You have to first ask them .Astha will learn from her mistakes .And she thi k she can change people when you can not save your own parents being insulted .

[/

Neerjaa,

I disagree with these two points. I don't think a newly wed bride must follow customs and rituals of her new home. She can say no if she wants to because she is a human being not a cow. Respect should be given to everyone in the family, not just elders.

Can't Aastha invite her parents for puja at her own home without anyone's permission?

Regarding Shlok's and Aastha's imperfections, they are made for each other. One is uptight and the other is nosy.

Here I am not talking about following for your whole life which are meaningless in todays time and not to be carried for the sake of going on for age old era .I am not a bit ritualistic person who goes because its going on .
       In every community , there are some customs and rituals which are performed with newly weds when they enter the house . When your elders are sitting there with other guests , not necessary to tell what you think or how its performed at your home .Every family has their own customs and traditions and all this does not make you conservative .Its takes time to bring change in the thinking when its joint family .

As for your second point , you are new member of the family and she knows what she is getting herself in to . If this puja is just for them and family , Astha should be asking her mom in law about inviting her patents . You can not go on with your thinking that you are authority on that . Astha is immature and CVs has not changed her character . Here again Shalok will get the opportunity to let Astha face the music alone and then immediately will defend her .Here I find him having Niranjan , s traits .who is cool and sharp .He is subtle in his approach , to teach Astha few lessons which Astha was lecturing him about , he is giving her back with honey dipped slapped .

You bring change in home when you have understanging with people living in the house .First you have to become member .This home is carrying on age old customs and traditions .I k ow many well educated family where slowly and steadily changes are coming but not with Astha kind of person .

I never want girls to be treated like cows as Agnihotri family is treating .Shalok also have some of his opinion of woman like this . But he is rebel .
     I have not seen any newly wed bride to do on her own . Here respect also is involved .My in laws has highly qualified professionals but never seen them crossing the lines . I amfrom libral family with progressive thinking . There are no restriction but one should know where to draw the lines. Respect is earned with your behavior .

Sorry I also went onbut daily hear this kind of situations with girls even in libral well educated families .
Thats why I think life itself is great teacher . Astha in her innocense and impulsive nature , ignored the truth which was itself facing her .But there are girls like her in real world but life is different from reel life .
        Shalok is male chauvinist , egoist but has some softness hidden behind his darkness .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.Neelum.drashti

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

I agree to your post Neerja but i must admit that i still feel bad for aastha. No matter what she did it was not with bad intention but shlok did everything with bad intention, so i am mad at him.

But its lesson for all us girls over here. Everyone has rights but we must make sure that our rights does not interfere with other person's rights. No matter what we say we live in a male dominant society, so help others but in a way that it does not become a liability for your parents.

I hope aastha can get herself out of this mess without further damage to herself or her family because no matter what people will not say anything to shlok they will blame aastha.

Neelum I have my full sympathy with Astha kind of girls who are unaware of the real world .Trust is there nature and goes with the ideals that if you are good then people also behave with you with same intent . She id from real world and Shalok kind of predaters are there in open . Here its different story , if had not pestered him at every given opportunity and mocking him and goading him .shalok would not have looked in her direction . He is mature person , fighting his own ghosts from the past who are tormenting him .Thats why I said that he already was sleeping on bed of thorns .
               I hope this track put some sense into Astha kind of girls where should not follow irrationally heart , give some thoughts about their actions .
    Agree with your rights part and you can not impose your thinking on others . One has to mature to handle this kind of situationa . Should know where to keep the distance and where to xraw a line . She was a willing goat ready to be slaughtered .Shalok does not have to work hard on her , just changed his strategy to corner her from all sides and now has caged her with her own statements . Time being closed her escape routes. .

.Tanmaya.Neelum.drashti

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
great post, Astha will have to make space for herself if she wants to stay in the house

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa.Tanmaya.Neelum.drashti

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

great potvst, Astha will have to make space for herself if she wants to stay in the house

Shalok , betrayal will bring her in to real world from colored dreamworld , shalok created for her .we all learn from our own experiences

.Tanmaya.Neelum.drashti

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTY78

I agree to your post Neerja

We all have different perspective looking at the same sotuation .We may differ.

.Tanmaya.Neelum.drashti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index