Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Shalok a loner who was living his life on his terms . I feel he was rebel from the starting .your inborn traits do not change . He neer came in Astha, s way ., kept his distance when he was in train .It was Astha who was making fun of him and kind of insulted him .One needs to k ow where to draw a line .But Astha never heard the meaning of keeping your distance .Everyone , buziness is hers , she straights jumps in to the fire without givig a thought of consequences of her actions. She is childish immature , unaware of the world ways .
            She insulted and ruined ShLok and his father , s reputation publicly in award funcion then ShLok has to go to police station handcuffed
        Next day madam Astha goes to office to save from the goons who were voilent and later on lectures Shalok .Astha thinks she is authority on values and upbringing where as till now she has slapped back thoes same values at her parents face . If Anjali does not want somethig inher event who sheis to give her lecture about her mother , values . Its Anjali, s parents , you have no business to lecture her how to treat her parents .For me list goes on where I find her parents to be responsible to some extent .If she was given freedom then should have been told about the responsibilities which follows .She was naive , would hae been taught to keep her distance and where to draw the line . Her naivity made easy for Shalok to entrap her .His man handling ., physically he invaded her personal space and not the least , his slap appeared to her , his love , in her dumb analysis .

Shalok was already sleeping In the bed of thorns with his past darkness where he had none to share .

More later

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I agree to your post Neerja but i must admit that i still feel bad for aastha. No matter what she did it was not with bad intention but shlok did everything with bad intention, so i am mad at him. 

But its lesson for all us girls over here. Everyone has rights but we must make sure that our rights does not interfere with other person's rights. No matter what we say we live in a male dominant society, so help others but in a way that it does not become a liability for your parents.

I hope aastha can get herself out of this mess without further damage to herself or her family because no matter what people will not say anything to shlok they will blame aastha. 
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so true neerja

aastha has irritated and poked  her nose too much in the lives of the agnihotari's

they have had to deal with losses cos of her

she also hurt his ego
Neerjaa thumbnail
Will write later .this mobile business is not my cup of tea .so many grammatically mistakes..
Mine expression which were going on.A lesson
Edited by Neerjaa - 10 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail

I feel sad for Astha .She is with heart of gold , always tryimg to bring sunshine in others life without any selfish motive .I have seen her kind of innocent girls who are trusting . When you yourself are good you look at the people from same perspective but there is difference in practicality and idealism where you may be decieved . Life itself is teacher but for girls it becomes very late and guyz go scot free and fingers are pointed at girls blames goes to parents values and upbringing . Astha was never taught to keep her distance and be responsible for her actions . She took for granted everyone and at every opportunity was ready with her preaching .
             Any guy at Shalok, s place would have got angry with her . She had lots of opportunities to back of when shalok was getting physical with her , girls have instincts when something iz not wrong but she went on ignoring them . Her invading his personal space means his study . He was angry when she entered first time , any girl will be wary to enter that room again knowing shalok does not like . .There has to be limit of being nosey at someone place . Was these values she is talking about ? Never asked Shalok about his past which made him so voilent sometimes.

She is newly wed in the new home , you have to firdt go with their customs and rituals not to give your opinion when elders are sitting there .
           Shalok himself has created all dituations where she has to suffer Anjali, wrath .
      She told to stay away from each other , Shalok took her to hid room , so she got the wrath .
   Then ring ritual .Anjali yold her to letshalok win but shalok put the ring in her finger and again became the reason for dis pleasure
     Shalok smartly got awrd at home and that also from madam Astha , who prsised Agnihotrisand took all blame on herself . Shalok scored his lost reputation from the same girl who was the reason to ruin .
        Now on publicly Agnihotris have got more respect publicly who treat their women with equality and respect .Shalok has very subtly weaved the web around Astha where she will entangle herself more she try to escape , more she will be entangled .
       Same happened at her home where like a caring , loving husband Shalok asked Avdhoot to meet her daughter . Astha will not be able to tell her parents if shalok goes to hurt her .Every one has very good impression of Shalok..
        Last how an Astha invite her parents for puja when she has elders in her family . You have to first ask them .Astha will learn from her mistakes .And she thi k she can change people when you can not save your own parents being insulted .
     First this colored glasses have to go and then she will haveto land onthe earth from clouds where shalok honey dipped words have made her stay in dream world .
          Shalok , s approach should be subtle and Astha should be waking herself ..

This track should be for those girls who are naive and trusting kind . Life is great teacher .
    She was having a bed roses where her dear ones never ever any thorn come .After meeting shalok , her life changed , so did her equations . Shalok also has made a bed of roses for her but underneath has spread thorns .She does not have now none , will Shalok , treachery will make her mature and smart to remove thorns and make life again filled with roses , removing the rose color glasses. When you are emotionaly betrayed that is turning point of your life .Either you are submissive or rise again to face the world , happens only if you have strong will power . Shalok will get hurt when he will know about the masked face of his father, s cruelties and painof her mother and feeling the pain he gave Astha .

[/Edited by Neerjaa - 10 years ago
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Life itself is teacher but for girls it becomes very late and guyz go scot free and fingers are pointed at girls blames goes to parents values and upbringing . Astha was never taught to keep her distance and be responsible for her actions . She took for granted everyone and at every opportunity was ready with her preaching .
 Astha will not be able to tell her parents if shlok goes to hurt her .Every one has very good impression of Shlok..

.Astha will learn from her mistakes .And she thinksshe can change people when you can not save your own parents being insulted .

First this colored glasses have to go and then she will haveto land onthe earth from clouds where shlok honey dipped words have made her stay in dream world .

Shlok 's approach should be subtle and Astha should be waking herself ..

This track should be for those girls who are naive and trusting kind . Life is great teacher .

Awesome Post. 👏👏👏👏

Every word of your Post is very true.

Astha is a nice girl but innocent regarding so many things. I feel very sorry for her.

You are very correct in telling 

Astha will learn from her mistakes .And she thinks she can change people when you can not save your own parents being insulted .

First this colored glasses have to go and then she will have to land on the earth from clouds where shlok honey dipped words have made her stay in dream world .

You are very correct in telling 

Life is the greatest teacher.

Astha will learn life's lessons and become a more strong caring person.

Edited by SaiS - 10 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani-lucki

so true neerja

aastha has irritated and poked her nose too much in the lives of the agnihotari's
they have had to deal with losses cos of her
she also hurt his ego

It was for her parents to see what their daughter was doing .When Astha was hesitant a nd was trying to hide , Kalindi should have talked to Astha.This all was new to her. she needed someone to cofide this new phenomena .Her mother was near to her .She was not exposed to outer world .this was her first experience with Shalok kind of guy . .Unknowingly she hurt people who had bloated egos and were ruthless , not easily to forgive and forget .

Shalok also must have been badly hurt that changed his life .he must be intensely In love with swati that loosing her , pushed him in darkness .Shalok is intensse person .
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post love it will see have astha will live in this house
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

She is newly wed in the new home , you have to firdt go with their customs and rituals not to give your opinion when elders are sitting there .

Last how an Astha invite her parents for puja when she has elders in her family . You have to first ask them .Astha will learn from her mistakes .And she thi k she can change people when you can not save your own parents being insulted .

[/

Neerjaa,

I disagree with these two points. I don't think a newly wed bride must follow customs and rituals of her new home. She can say no if she wants to because she is a human being not a cow. Respect should be given to everyone in the family, not just elders.

Can't Aastha invite her parents for puja at her own home without anyone's permission?

Regarding Shlok's and Aastha's imperfections, they are made for each other. One is uptight and the other is nosy. 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

Neerjaa,

I disagree with these two points. I don't think a newly wed bride must follow customs and rituals of her new home. She can say no if she wants to because she is a human being not a cow. Respect should be given to everyone in the family, not just elders.

Can't Aastha invite her parents for puja at her own home without anyone's permission?

Regarding Shlok's and Aastha's imperfections, they are made for each other. One is uptight and the other is nosy.

Here I am not talking about following for your whole life which are meaningless in todays time and not to be carried for the sake of going on for age old era .I am not a bit ritualistic person who goes because its going on .
       In every community , there are some customs and rituals which are performed with newly weds when they enter the house . When your elders are sitting there with other guests , not necessary to tell what you think or how its performed at your home .Every family has their own customs and traditions and all this does not make you conservative .Its takes time to bring change in the thinking when its joint family .

As for your second point , you are new member of the family and she knows what she is getting herself in to . If this puja is just for them and family , Astha should be asking her mom in law about inviting her patents . You can not go on with your thinking that you are authority on that . Astha is immature and CVs has not changed her character . Here again Shalok will get the opportunity to let Astha face the music alone and then immediately will defend her .Here I find him having Niranjan , s traits .who is cool and sharp .He is subtle in his approach , to teach Astha few lessons which Astha was lecturing him about , he is giving her back with honey dipped slapped .

You bring change in home when you have understanging with people living in the house .First you have to become member .This home is carrying on age old customs and traditions .I k ow many well educated family where slowly and steadily changes are coming but not with Astha kind of person .

I never want girls to be treated like cows as Agnihotri family is treating .Shalok also have some of his opinion of woman like this . But he is rebel .
     I have not seen any newly wed bride to do on her own . Here respect also is involved .My in laws has highly qualified professionals but never seen them crossing the lines . I amfrom libral family with progressive thinking . There are no restriction but one should know where to draw the lines. Respect is earned with your behavior .

Sorry I also went onbut daily hear this kind of situations with girls even in libral well educated families .
Thats why I think life itself is great teacher . Astha in her innocense and impulsive nature , ignored the truth which was itself facing her .But there are girls like her in real world but life is different from reel life .
        Shalok is male chauvinist , egoist but has some softness hidden behind his darkness .