Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with u.. But I just hate her.. 

There are so many things tat go against the financial crisis... why are these freeloaders enjoying such luxury if there is an impending crisis,  Rather than spending RK's hard earned money on throwing gifts at ingrates, Radha should be saving her son some money.. 

And I agree with RK!! He has seen all the riches in life, so obviously he wants his kid to enjoy them too. I don't blame him.. But I hate him allowing the bitches and witches to live off him, while he n his wife toil for this money.. So he comes across as an idiot. Why can't he throw out Dipali?? He should man up and throw her the door.. That will be his sheh and maat to her vicious self.. 
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..natasha..

watched the show after this so cool promo 😆

Am I the only one who think that Dips is correct?

Whatever she said was actually the true facts...

- With this film RK and Madhu have put their home at stake...
- If due to some reason film gets flop...Rishbala's house will go and they will come on road...
- and in such situation they are thinking about having a baby...😕
- RK is paralysed he cant take responsibility of baby at this moment...

feels like saying Dips was actually eye opener to RK and Madhu
- this thought should have come to them before Dips told them 🤢

Well i don't agree...
1) i am not sure if Dips is aware of the fact that the house is mortgaged. And if she was so worried about the house she would not have tried to sabotage the film by getting madhu involved in the nivaran !!
2) Rk's paralysis should be madhu's problem not Deepali's. His paralysis is temporary and why can't he take care of a child in this state? And if by chance the paralysis is permanent , chances of having another baby soon might be difficult in this state!! What then??
3) Deepali just wants to create rift between RK and Madhu. She has been jealous of Madhu from start and more so after madhu became heroine. If she wanted good for RK, she would not try to separate him from his love.
4) The film will soon be over and within a month be ready to release. Its only Deepali and Pabho who can leak the news of Madhu's pregnancy to the media. Else such news don't come out till the third month is over.
After the film is completed, even RK wanted Madhu to be just his wife. So the question of her career doesn't arise because Madhu is also not interested in that!!

If it were Pabho who told these things to RK it would still be understandable because RK thinks she is his well wisher. But to be influenced by Deepali is just not right. Deepali does not have a successful or even mere satisfactory married or professional life. She is nobody to give advise to RK on these matters as RK has managed to do well on both aspects.
But its not Deepali's fault but RK's that he bothers to listen to her crap!!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Biks44

Well i don't agree...
1) i am not sure if Dips is aware of the fact that the house is mortgaged. And if she was so worried about the house she would not have tried to sabotage the film by getting madhu involved in the nivaran !!
2) Rk's paralysis should be madhu's problem not Deepali's. His paralysis is temporary and why can't he take care of a child in this state? And if by chance the paralysis is permanent , chances of having another baby soon might be difficult in this state!! What then??
3) Deepali just wants to create rift between RK and Madhu. She has been jealous of Madhu from start and more so after madhu became heroine. If she wanted good for RK, she would not try to separate him from his love.
4) The film will soon be over and within a month be ready to release. Its only Deepali and Pabho who can leak the news of Madhu's pregnancy to the media. Else such news don't come out till the third month is over.
After the film is completed, even RK wanted Madhu to be just his wife. So the question of her career doesn't arise because Madhu is also not interested in that!!

If it were Pabho who told these things to RK it would still be understandable because RK thinks she is his well wisher. But to be influenced by Deepali is just not right. Deepali does not have a successful or even mere satisfactory married or professional life. She is nobody to give advise to RK on these maters as RK has managed to do well on both aspects.
But its not Deepali's fault but RK's that he bothers to listen to her crap!!

Biks, Dips may not be aware but RK knows it that he has put everything on stake for his film..What knowledge does Pabo have on this issue ke she advises RK? it had to be Dips..

RK is aware with the working of this industry and he may have doubts abt it's success once the news of Madhu's pregnancy is broken...the news cannot be hidden from the media for long, it's not that the film will be released as soon as the shooting gets over, therez a lot of post production work and promotions which takes minimum 2-3 months...after that  everyone will obviously know tht Madhu is pregnant right? now what if this film fails ? he loses all his investments, the bank liquidates his property, RK mansion is lost..obviously Madhu will be happy to give birth to her child in a chawl but RK may not be ! we can debate endlessly on how correct this argument is ke nobody watches a pregnant heroine's film, na toh ye ke whats the guarantee of it's success? it's a risk  , period ! we may present solutions to their problems but we had to suck up to the RK majboori crap also..

his paralysis is temporary ,he's sure that he can be cured in the near future..it's not that doctors have given up on his case..so obviously they can plan the family at a later stage when he's physically fit, emotionally stable and financially secure...in this paralytic state, he has no career, if the film flops, everything is over, MAdhu's career is obviously off bec. she wants to be a mother and RK certainly will not expect Madhu to work in movies and earn for them... is RK willing to see himself and his family in this kind of a situation ? i guess no ! he doesn't want his child to be born in this uncertain environment that's it...
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
yh agree with u..
btw i agree poor ppl also give birth but
rk is superstar apne bache ko bada karne k liye woh apne hii tarha sochega coz frm starting he is nt garib...joh jaisa mille usme hii guzara kar le ...
i agree with u...Edited by Blackpoison - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

Biks, Dips may not be aware but RK knows it that he has put everything on stake for his film..What knowledge does Pabo have on this issue ke she advises RK? it had to be Dips..

RK is aware with the working of this industry and he may have doubts abt it's success once the news of Madhu's pregnancy is broken...the news cannot be hidden from the media for long, it's not that the film will be released as soon as the shooting gets over, therez a lot of post production work and promotions which takes minimum 2-3 months...after that everyone will obviously know tht Madhu is pregnant right? now what if this film fails ? he loses all his investments, the bank liquidates his property, RK mansion is lost..obviously Madhu will be happy to give birth to her child in a chawl but RK may not be ! we can debate endlessly on how correct this argument is ke nobody watches a pregnant heroine's film, na toh ye ke whats the guarantee of it's success? it's a risk , period ! we may present solutions to their problems but we had to suck up to the RK majboori crap also..

his paralysis is temporary ,he's sure that he can be cured in the near future..it's not that doctors have given up on his case..so obviously they can plan the family at a later stage when he's physically fit, emotionally stable and financially secure...in this paralytic state, he has no career, if the film flops, everything is over, MAdhu's career is obviously off bec. she wants to be a mother and RK certainly will not expect Madhu to work in movies and earn for them... is RK willing to see himself and his family in this kind of a situation ? i guess no ! he doesn't want his child to be born in this uncertain environment that's it...

Charu, my problem is not with the abortion issue. Its with the fact that RK thought of it after listening to Dips. RK's initial reaction was that of happiness. He was already celebrating the news. But after listening to Dips, his mind changed. RK can think for himself. Its something which a husband and wife should be discussing with each other. RK earlier also did not show any confidence in the film becoming a hit without him nor did he believe madhu will be flooded with offers. Thats why he even reduced the budget to half and refused to sell the film to distributors. But still this should have been his own desicion.
As for Deepali, i really don't think she is worrying about the house or anything. Her sole aim is so separate Rishbala. Period.
Just a couple of episodes back they showed RK listening and getting influenced by Deepali in spite of knowing that she is trying to create a misunderstanding between him and Madhu. And just the last episode they showed him apologising to Madhu. And yet again he allows Deepali to influence him!!
And seriously , which wife can tolerate her husband listening to his ex- lover who openly claims to still be in love with him ?
I am ok with RK deciding to not have the baby for whatever reasons but this should be his and Madhu's desicion and not his decision after listening to Dips.Edited by Biks44 - 10 years ago
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you!! 👍🏼... I also dont find anything wrong in what RK said to madhu...He as the father has complete right to point out his opinion... that slap is total unnecessary as per me.😡... I hate slaps.. 🤢 Edited by Taniya20 - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blackpoison

yh agree with u..
btw i agree poor ppl also give birth but
rk is superstar apne bache ko bada karne k liye woh apne hii tarha sochega coz frm starting he is nt garib...joh jaisa mille usme hii guzara kar le ...
i agree with u...

yes poor people give birth to babies who they say is bhagwan ki den, iska paalan poshan bhagwan karega (this is a fact  , we hear it frm our maids everyday) and what kind of life do they give them? there is not enuf money to educate all of them, they live in poverty, drink water from gutters, have rotten food, under extreme conditions, they have to sell their children , the parents are not capable enuf of giving them a decent life ..

However, we cannot decide what's right and what's wrong for someone, it's their own choice ...some of them don't want babies, some can have 4-5-6 ...all i'm saying that RK is not wrong in his position..nor Madhu..
Krinya thumbnail
@Biks, i agree, this should be their decision and it IS still b/w them..Dips never suggested him to get his child aborted , she gave him a reality check...
and in a way it's good bec. nobody wanted their leads to get butchered so if it's happening through Dips, fine...what if he immediately asked for abortion? IMO it was worse..and our reaction wud have been "RK is finished for me blah blah" 😛
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with what you said Natasha! But the only problem, had I been Madhu... I wouldn't have been able to hear from RK that I should kill/abort the baby. I feel, this is a HUGE HUGE blow on the heart of any mother-to-be. I mean, for a woman like Madhu...who always wanted to have a happy family, a loving husband...not the stardom, it will be very difficult, heart-wrenching, painful and shocking. This is where RK is wrong. And somehow this is not HIS decision... it's afterall pressed on him by Dips. He on the contrary, was so happy hearing of her pregnancy. Had he said those things you mentioned initially, at the time Madhu told him, I would have supported him. BUT, this is not his word! These are Dipali's words coming out from his mouth which is absolutely and INSANELY rubbish. I found him to be the ONLY character in MB who had a spine, but he gets influenced by people like Dipali so very easily...

And also, Dips' motive is not for the happiness of RK, its for RM separation.
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

yes poor people give birth to babies who they say is bhagwan ki den, iska paalan poshan bhagwan karega (this is a fact , we hear it frm our maids everyday) and what kind of life do they give them? there is not enuf money to educate all of them, they live in poverty, drink water from gutters, have rotten food, under extreme conditions, they have to sell their children , the parents are not capable enuf of giving them a decent life ..

However, we cannot decide what's right and what's wrong for someone, it's their own choice ...some of them don't want babies, some can have 4-5-6 ...all i'm saying that RK is not wrong in his position..nor Madhu..

charu i agree i am nt saying coz i am rks fan but i saw tis in my real life...first u need a proper job...
All i can say rk is right...Edited by Blackpoison - 10 years ago