Nadaswaram nov 18-23 updates..mon-sat posted - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks giving is round the corner, that's why they are giving back 😊
thanks for the updates meenu akka 🤗

Super episode re today. Devanae rocked 😎 Rasu face 🤣 I agree with Sumi Maha capable being a big mangatha but only thing stopping her now is her stupid inlaws as MM using Prasad to shut their mouth off. Or else nalla MM will get. But i kind of feel Maha will learn the truth of Prasad as the picture is in the house. And maybe she will keep it silent for her in laws sake but once maha knows the truth, the in laws will not stop her from giving MM nicely ... waiting for that day

Thanks for the updates makkaas.
neengalaam edhukku waitingO , I don't know, I am waiting for the last episode.  konjamaa characters vechchu oru nallakkadhai sollummaa.. jakkammaa... 
Originally posted by eclat

Thanks for the updates makkaas.
neengalaam edhukku waitingO , I don't know, I am waiting for the last episode.  konjamaa characters vechchu oru nallakkadhai sollummaa.. jakkammaa... 

Jakkamma appram bokkamma aaiydum...tamil serial konjam character vachu...maniratnam eduthathan adhu possible...

appappo vandhu super aa comment panra eclat avargalae...pls ella forum kkum konjam visit adinga pls..
Don't miss wed episode at any cost. It's rohinis day out👏
Super fast update also...  Pp Kalai katti vittadu... Dum..dum...dumm...

My god...I haven't imagined rohini speaking like that...soon rasu will make a plan to check mate her... Poor rohini...
Edited by nfan - 10 years ago
Thank you everyone for the updates.

Appadah ... at least Rohini has backbone.
Thanks laksh.
Semma epsiode...

hattsoff to rohini...ennamo malar and rohini oru level la dhaan poitu irukanga...waiting for maha's turn...mudiyala this mottam machan torture...
Rohini's name also M la start senju irukkaNum.. then M to the power 3 nu name change for the serial.  naaraasam part 2 :D
Originally posted by _SK_

Jakkamma appram bokkamma aaiydum...tamil serial konjam character vachu...maniratnam eduthathan adhu possible...

appappo vandhu super aa comment panra eclat avargalae...pls ella forum kkum konjam visit adinga pls..

wogay.. Maniratnam kitta sollidrEn, enga SK kEttaangO neenga iruttula serial eduppengaLaam.

engalaam visitaNum, list please.. list in the inbox also okay :)
Originally posted by eclat

wogay.. Maniratnam kitta sollidrEn, enga SK kEttaangO neenga iruttula serial eduppengaLaam.

engalaam visitaNum, list please.. list in the inbox also okay :)
yaayyy...jolly...singham kelambiruchu🥳