...then there will be no difference between RK n Balraj.

_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, u heard it right guys. If for the sake of the movie RK kills Madhu's unborn baby (according to promo n article) then what will be the difference between RK n Balraj. Balraj too wanted to kill his wife's baby only for the sake of his fortune before she was born. N now RK... How can there not be a difference between hero n villain? I know RK is an anti-hero but doing such thing will completely transform him into a villain. RK cant do this. Never... ever.

Edited by luvurishbala - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 ek difference hai rk handsome and ballu more handsome😆 ,sorry yaar but kya kare main kuch sochne ki haalath main nahi hoon ,forst i want to see episode then phir bhi ye sab such hai tho ,bye bye mb ,i cant see rk jaisa character ithna boori tarah butcher kardhega ,waha se wapas aane ki koi raastha hi na ho
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well read tc article he didn't
Did anything he just said wo bhi madhu ke.career ke liye not for himself
N no guarantee he will stay on his words
Use mind badalte der nahi lagegi
N moreover rk is not the first hero to ask for abortion there have been many in past so its not new thing but rk wont be the culprit
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NehaVdian

Well read tc article he didn't
Did anything he just said wo bhi madhu ke.career ke liye not for himself
N no guarantee he will stay on his words
Use mind badalte der nahi lagegi
N moreover rk is not the first hero to ask for abortion there have been many in past so its not new thing but rk wont be the culprit

I agree Neha...but if he comes under the influence of Dips and proposes abortion to Madhu then i'm sorry but there's practically nothing 'heroic' left in his character
Agree! There is no diff bw ballu and rk and i hope madhu notices this
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i hope cvs wont make rk stoop to that level
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Actually no!! RK is ecstatic about the news of madhu's pregnancy!! But on contemplation, which even though initiated by Dips, he realizes that this is not the right time..

All the poor guy wants is to give all the luxuries to his offspring. He is not wrong to think tat he is not physically and financially ready for his baby. This is a man who has been dreaming about having 3 kids. He must have though about how he is gonna shower all material things on them. 

He definitely is wrong to suggest abortion but its not because he is selfish but be ause he doesn't want to be a helpless dad..

While Ballu wanted to kill his offspring for his selfish reasons... 
_Prachi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

Actually no!! RK is ecstatic about the news of madhu's pregnancy!! But on contemplation, which even though initiated by Dips, he realizes that this is not the right time..

All the poor guy wants is to give all the luxuries to his offspring. He is not wrong to think tat he is not physically and financially ready for his baby. This is a man who has been dreaming about having 3 kids. He must have though about how he is gonna shower all material things on them.

He definitely is wrong to suggest abortion but its not because he is selfish but be ause he doesn't want to be a helpless dad..

While Ballu wanted to kill his offspring for his selfish reasons...

Well said 👏
Completely agree with u .. And therefore pls don't compare RK with ballu .. RK can never be like ballu ..
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope they take wise decision.. Dn't want him to force madhu for abortion.. :/ .. Hate dipali for instigating him .
shahfaisalkhan2 thumbnail
RK HAS NO RIGHTS TO KIL CHILD IF HE IS FATHER SO WAT UR FILM OR CAREER IS NOT BIGGER THEN UR CHILD.BORN A KID IS BIGGEST HAPPINESS IN THIS WORLD.