Bigg Boss Saath 7

Portraying Andy gonna win

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
As we all know Salman now for sure doesnt want Gauhar to be winner...And even if dey make one of TanMan as winners...curses will raise on colors coz it will be puree biased in viewers point of view...even every one will think Salman made TanMAn win coz of his fondness towards dem...so I guess COLORS is wisely planning to make Andy da winner dats da reason y Kareena/Imran and even Salman indirectly promoting him...dats my view...wat do u think guys??
PS: I never liked Andy from da beginning so I will definitely not like it, if he is MADE winner by COLORS

Edited by MegHanLover3 - 18 November 2013 at 7:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brangsOye_Chup_KarForever-KAnidhirohan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Portraying Andy gonna win" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Every effort is being made to make this joker (Andy) win.  

He has been shown as being victimized when we all know Sanghram, Ejaz have not been captain as well. So what is the big deal if this clown is not captain yet. However every saturday we are are reminded of "andy aap ke saath aisa kyun hota hai"

Lets see people voting might have different plans.

Edited by King-Anu - 18 November 2013 at 7:06am

brangsMegHanLover3rits08nidhirohan

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Every effort is being made to make this joker (Andy) win.  

He has been shown as being victimized when we all know Sanghram, Ejaz have not been captain as well. So what is the big deal if this clown is not captain yet. However every saturday we are are reminded of "andy aap ke saath aisa kyun hota hai"

Lets see people voting might have different plans.
I agree wid u...all dis vote for Andy stuff...y not for other contestants??...by all dis dey want to suppressGau and TanMan fans dat Andy have a huge fan following so dat making him a winner at da end doesnt effect da channel

Edited by MegHanLover3 - 18 November 2013 at 7:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brangsForever-KAnidhirohan

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
i dont like andy at all Sleepy 
i dont like him to win..lets hope voting play imp role Ermm 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brangsMegHanLover3Forever-KA

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhirohan

I dont think Colors is going to take votes into account...if it does takes votes into account den definitely Gau/Tanisha will win coz dey got more num of fans as well as bashers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brangsnidhirohan

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MegHanLover3

Originally posted by nidhirohan

I dont think Colors is going to take votes into account...if it does takes votes into account den definitely Gau/Tanisha will win coz dey got more num of fans as well as bashers...

yes u r right Ouch
but andy winning the BB title ..hazaam nahi hogaa Sleepy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegHanLover3

Oye_Chup_Kar

IF-Dazzler

Oye_Chup_Kar

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Look at the Color's Website please !!
You can easily understand how they're trying to show Andy as a victim being targeted by others. And other strong contestants like Gauhar, Kamya negative.

See the shatir chaal of color's website and BB Team :-

Read out this article, they're clearly portraying Andy as the victim being bullied by others.

Now see these articles:-

Here they're trying to projet Kamya as negative by tagging as gossip girl. 
But infact their beloved ANDY is the biggest BITCHER ever. He's not loyal to anyone and have bitched about everyone. The same for TanMan who bitches/plan/plots the most

Look at this. A contestant got evicted. Atleast give her a decent farewell. They posted a cartoon pic of Prat as Baingan.

Also there's a video in 'uncensored' section where Gau/Kam/Prat discussing..and Colors named it as ''Three Vamps''. 

Clearly evident, what they're trying to do/project! 

MegHanLover3-Dreaming...Forever-KAnidhirohan

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chuhi_Hai_Juhi

Look at the Color's Website please !!
You can easily understand how they're trying to show Andy as a victim being targeted by others. And other strong contestants like Gauhar, Kamya negative.

See the shatir chaal of color's website and BB Team :-

Read out this article, they're clearly portraying Andy as the victim being bullied by others.

Now see these articles:-

Here they're trying to projet Kamya as negative by tagging as gossip girl. 
But infact their beloved ANDY is the biggest BITCHER ever. He's not loyal to anyone and have bitched about everyone. The same for TanMan who bitches/plan/plots the most

Look at this. A contestant got evicted. Atleast give her a decent farewell. They posted a cartoon pic of Prat as Baingan.

Also there's a video in 'uncensored' section where Gau/Kam/Prat discussing..and Colors named it as ''Three Vamps''. 

Clearly evident, what they're trying to do/project! 

yes each n every word of urs is def true...dey r being judgmental and naming da contestants according to der wish...which should be absolutely left to viewers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top