Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

cme2simi

cme2simi

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anwar_Moh

I would have to agree with Chingaari, Kamya seems to be using every trick in the book to win this season. I actually liked Kamya at the start of this season however due to her slippery nature and her cunningness she seems to be reluctant of showcasing her natural persona.

On the case of being a strong character in the house, even though I don't like Tanisha especially considering her continuous blind support of Armaan she is far stronger in personality than the Gauhars and Kamyas.

Even when all were against her she did not shed a tear and try to gain sympathy votes. She has never tried to use her personal circumstances to gain any brownie points and carried herself well. Her annoying remarks and natural traits are a completely different story altogether though.
Kamya has told about her divoce only because she wanted to go home and she was missing her daughter. She did not use it for sympathy otherwise she would have not told Gauhar to nominate her when gauhar was a captain. Looks like u watch Big boss only when u r free and miss some episodes when u are busy with other things.

Tanisha is a strong women... Really? I have seen since the time Tanisha came in BB house she never missed her family members... she has no effection for any of her family members... How can u expect such a person to shed tears for family? One day she had gone to the wishing room and asked BB to allow Arman to meet his mother as he was missing his mother... but this female never missed her mother... She seems to be a stone hearted person, do not expect her to cry.

Edited by cme2simi - 18 November 2013 at 7:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Teja_main_hoonkiran307Oye_Chup_Kar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kamya and her 'Strong' Jaap (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Only one thing the ppl who cry are not  weak and ppl who doesnt are strong ..its a wrong interpretation.. 
Its bit irritating she always says that ..if you are strong u dont need to say it .. Thats my POV

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shabbnamvivaciousrits08piyualkaOye_Chup_KarChingaariT1ddlyW1nks

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Seriously missing someone doesnt mean crying or weeping or doing missing Jaap, If someone is not showing his or her feelings that doesnt mean he or she is stone hearted person ...
uff seriously yahan tau jo dikhta hai wohi bikta hai Ermm

vivaciousKwerky23fa.star

koovs

koovs

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cme2simi

u find her fake because u r a insecure supporter of Tanisha. If u look at her with a neutral mind, u will understand her better.

just because you dont support kamya...that does not automatically make you a tani supporter...flawe dlogic?

vivaciousChingaari..Mishh007..

cme2simi

cme2simi

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

Seriously missing someone doesnt mean crying or weeping or doing missing Jaap, If someone is not showing his or her feelings that doesnt mean he or she is stone hearted person ...
Yaha hei nahi----- but everywhere - jo dikhta hai wohi bikta hai. Nahi to apurva, pratusha Hazel out nahi hote

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran307

cme2simi

cme2simi

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koovs

u find her fake because u r a insecure supporter of Tanisha. If u look at her with a neutral mind, u will understand her better.

just because you dont support kamya...that does not automatically make you a tani supporter...flawe dlogic?
She is a blind supporter of tani... i have read many of her posts...

Edited by cme2simi - 18 November 2013 at 7:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran307

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koovs

She is a blind supporter of tani... i have read many of her posts...

Evil SmileLOL

rits08

IF-Dazzler

rits08

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

True that...there are people who dont show wat they feel...maybe its like that for Tanisha...Bt all the  fingers of a hand are not equal...some feel like crying wen they miss their home and they do so... I dont accept the theory that if you cry, then you are weak... How weakly or strongly you keep up in a situation decides whether u r strong or weak... I myself am very strong, but  there are times wen tears trick youShocked...these are natural reflex actions... In fact those  who cry in front of others are actually very brave enough to show others their soft/vulnerable side... 

As per me, Kamya, Gauhar  and Tanisha, all are the strong women of 21st century...None of them is weak and that they have constantly proved! Thats my POVEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfankiran307Oye_Chup_KarShirley.piyualkaChingaari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top