lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged

The Buddy Project
Written Update
18th November, 2013

Dean inaugurates the exhibition and praises Panchi's efforts for it. The exhibition is a hit. Kiya comes there to meet Panchi and is congratulates her for it. Panchi compliments Kiya's pic in the newspaper and teases her a bit. She asks Kiya where KD is and Kiya's mood immediately deflates. Just then, KD comes there and greets Panchi. Kiya pointedly walks away from there and Panchi senses that something is wrong between them.

Kids gather around Kiya and ask for her autograph. Kiya happily obliges and comments that just like they appreciate her art, she appreciates theirs. It's sad that some adults can't seem to do that, meaning KD because she knows he's listening (oh I love her taunts LOL) Dean addresses everyone that Kiya made ICC proud and everyone applauds the two girls. KD doesn't seem entirely pleased though.

RV is busy trying to salvage the wet puppets but it's no use. Panchi comes to him and tells him that Rukmini didn't even come to the exhibition much to RV's surprise. Panchi is worried about the show as they have no time left. She suddenly gets an idea and drags RV along with her to the store room.

RV impatiently waits for her outside the store room, whining as to why he can't come in and complaining that girls are always late. Panchi just tells him to shut up and comes outside with a few costumes in her hand and an excited smile on her face.

At the puppet show venue, kids are getting impatient for the show. Rukmini comes on stage and is about to announce that the show is canceled but RV comes there and interrupts her saying the show will start in 5 minutes. Rukmini asks what does he mean by that? The puppets are all ruined. RV tells her to start her narration and she'll see for herself.

Rukmini takes her spot and starts her story.

Once, there was a princess.

A figure appears on stage and the spotlight falls on her. It's Panchi, dressed in a Rajasthani attire and acting like a puppet with strings attached to her fingers and arms. Rukmini is shocked but she continues her story.

The princess was an epitome of beauty and grace. And then, there was a prince.

RV comes on the stage, dressed in the male Rajasthani attire and acting like a puppet.(yeah, he had a mustache which reminded me just a little of Kunal in Pratigya days but heck! He looked sooo good! <3)

The prince was kind and handsome. Every girl aspired to be with him. But the prince's heart was set upon only one girl, that princess. The two loved each other very much.

(From here, you have to see. Because Palak and Kunal acted BRILLIANTLY as puppets! And of course, all the RaHi adorableness!!!)

The two got married and enjoyed a few days in bliss. But then, the prince had to leave the village for the prosperity of his kingdom and his people. He was sad that he had to leave his princess but he had no choice.

(this part, when he is leaving and they are holding hands and they slip away...uff! I died there!!)

With the prince gone, the princess was sad. She spent her days and night waiting for the prince who didn't return. She forgot how to be happy. One day, she was sitting under a tree. The tree was a haunt of a ghost.

Piddi comes there. As a ghost.

The ghost saw the princess crying and didn't like it. He started to dance to make her feel better but the princess was still sad.

(Piddi is the only ghost who does break dance and the 'tattad tattad' step so effortlessly ROFL)

The ghost realized that he had fallen in love with the princess and would do anything to make her feel happy. He knew that only the prince could make the princess happy so he took the appearance of the prince and met the princess. the princess got happy seeing her lost lover and she got her happiness back.

the ghost and princess spent their days in happiness when one day, the real prince arrived.

Princess was shocked seeing the two look alikes. And so was everyone else. the ghost and the prince insisted that the other was the fake one which troubled the princess more. Amidst all this, a hermit came there.

Surprise surprise, it's none other than DEAN!! Cool

The hermit told the princess that one of the two was a ghost, which troubled the princess even more. But don't worry. the hermit offered a solution. He put a bottle on the ground and said the one who loved the princess truly would fit in the bottle. Hearing this, the ghost obligingly went in the bottle, leaving the princess to be united with her real prince.

the two lovers got together and they lived happily ever after.

The show ends and one kid from the audience comments that it's good the princess found her real prince. Rukmini agrees. Another kid comments that the ghost was the bad person here with all his lies. Before Rukmini can say anything, Panchi breaks her puppet avatar and steps up saying the ghost wasn't a bad person. He only wanted the princess to be happy. And he knew that the only way the princess could be happy was when she was with the prince. that's why he sacrificed his love for her happiness. He wasn't a bad person, he just truly loved the princess.

The audience applauds and everyone congratulates Panchi for putting up a brilliant show. Panchi is baffled and tries telling them that it was all Rukmini's effort but everyone insists that Panchi was the real lady of the evening and showed her with compliments and congratulations. Rukmini sees this and boy! She is pissed off.

While Panchi is recieving all the credit and RV is happily looking on, Rukmini comes to RV and says that she may not love him as much as the ghost loved the princess but there is no way she is sacrficing or stepping back so easily just to he can get his true love. She storms away and RV is shocked as he looks at an oblivious Panchi. (Okay! This part was the BEST! Like, one line of Rukmini made everything so clear! Loved it!! Clap)

Precap - RV tells Rukmini to cheer up, her show was successful. Rukmini bitterly replies it was her show but then Panchi made it her own. She is just too fond of acting like a last moment savior. RV gets a little mad and says Panchi did all to save the puppets but she refuses to see her efforts. Rukmini retorts did Panchi try to save the puppets or did she deliberately ruin them? RV is shocked.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by spicySugar.. - 19 November 2013 at 5:50am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_submoni94Rain_Lover-Swetha-JiyaRe...coolpixie.Farzi.-Crazy..Life-RAHI_SS-AngelaKaParI-sneha02Let-It-Gosamratrocks-Lizzie--MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Buddy Project Written Update - 18th November, 2013" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneha02

IF-Rockerz

sneha02

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Hi spicySugar... have never interacted before(that's cause of me n my laziness) but got to tell ya that really missed ur updates n posts last week...as i have this habit of reading them even after watching the episodes...so Thanks so much for posting today...
As for the episode it was so much fun, well thought of, well executed n heart touching...all at the same time... loving the slow drawn Rahi track... Hope CVs dont change their minds at the last minute... fingers crossed...Day Dreaming
thanks so much once again... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixiesamratrocks

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

samratrocks

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Maisy!
Missd u!
Welcum bak!!
Thnks a ton fr da updt...
Da rajkumar n rajkumari were da highlight! Kunal n Palak , take a bow!!
Aaah...hw perfect dey r togethr! Da hugs!!! N da eyelocks...eeps! *meet u in da dreamland*

N da last lyn of CW...was it a clear RaHi hint Mais? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-coolpixiesneha02

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha02

Hi spicySugar... have never interacted before(that's cause of me n my laziness) but got to tell ya that really missed ur updates n posts last week...as i have this habit of reading them even after watching the episodes...so Thanks so much for posting today...
As for the episode it was so much fun, well thought of, well executed n heart touching...all at the same time... loving the slow drawn Rahi track... Hope CVs dont change their minds at the last minute... fingers crossed...Day Dreaming
thanks so much once again...Smile

please, call me Mais! and thank you for the appreciation! it seriously means a lot!

yes! the execution was beautiful!! RaHi track is slow but it seems focused. CVs tou can do anything but all these hints...I sincerely wish they don't play around with us now!

-Swetha-coolpixie

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

Maisy!
Missd u!
Welcum bak!!
Thnks a ton fr da updt...
Da rajkumar n rajkumari were da highlight! Kunal n Palak , take a bow!!
Aaah...hw perfect dey r togethr! Da hugs!!! N da eyelocks...eeps! *meet u in da dreamland*

N da last lyn of CW...was it a clear RaHi hint Mais?

ikr!! PaL freakin rocked it! they were sooo good!! <3

I think I caught him staring in awe at her beauty Day Dreaming

and last mein it looked like a clear hint. like a major one! damnit!! i need more than hints now! literal impact wala scene please!!

-Swetha-coolpixie

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Wow, it looks like a really good episode. Can't wait to watch it! :)
Thanks for the WU, Mais! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

sneha02

IF-Rockerz

sneha02

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hi Mais...
U r welcome for the appreciation as u really do write amazingly well ...recently read ur pansh n rahi writings n god hats off... loved each one f them truly...

Coming to the current track f all of it is just to prove ranveer n Rukminii made for each other then I guess I will just have to move on from tbp as I have done earlier too cause half-baked characters like Rukmini with a patent disgusted look on their faces do not make for tbp for me... anyway hoping for th best.

N this s Neha btw...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_Lover-Crazy..Life-lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha02

Hi Mais...
U r welcome for the appreciation as u really do write amazingly well ...recently read ur pansh n rahi writings n god hats off... loved each one f them truly...

Coming to the current track f all of it is just to prove ranveer n Rukminii made for each other then I guess I will just have to move on from tbp as I have done earlier too cause half-baked characters like Rukmini with a patent disgusted look on their faces do not make for tbp for me... anyway hoping for th best.

N this s Neha btw...

Hi Neha! Hope to see you more on the forum! Embarrassed

yaar, I frankly don't think that this track is supposed to be about RV-Rukmini's 'made for each other' angle. It seriously doesn't seem that way but CVs have had a past of showing us things and then announcing at the last moment ke you judged the things wrong so I am not eliminating that possibility altogether. But seeing the way Rukmini is acting about it all, day by day she is losing the credibility of being that certain special someone for any positive lead of any show.

@bold - ROFL ROFL ROFL
oh this made me laugh! Rukmini was someone who had immense potential in the beginning but then she started behaving like a complete 'I am the most friendly person' on earth which made her seem like a robot honestly. I liked her in the Elections track where she shown sign of being humane. Still now I get where she's coming from but now she's being too negative on the verge of being a typical bitch..

-Swetha-sneha02

Post Reply New Post

Go to top