Bigg Boss Saath 7

armaan gets physically violent with andy (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

problogger99

problogger99

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Guys please stop commenting without seeing really what happend.  In live feed kaymya says that if andy has no problem then what we can do? So guys chill down. Since it happens today so we can see that at the last stage of today's show I mean when they show coming ups. Only then we can say should arman be througn out or not. Personally I feel he should but no comment should be made before seeing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SoPunk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "armaan gets physically violent with andy (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anwar_Moh

Originally posted by Mithuu

So acc to your post, tolerating INJUSTICE is also perhaps a sign of character? And with regards to Burkhas and Men. I would appreciate not to bring religion into this. 

All I  am saying is  if two people are responsible for getting into a fight. And one person has already  been involved in get some other HM out. Its time to evaluate and decide.

According to me I don't think Andy has instigated anyone in the house deliberately as a ploy to get them eliminated. With Kushal it was his own fault. the matter was between Andy and Gauhar and Gauhar was actually confronting Andy and it would have been resolved but Kushal interfered and got frustrated due to his lack of IQ.

Andy basically is a male version of Gauhar, he is a strong candidate who talks sense a lot of the time. For example he brought up the matter regarding points with Kamya where when he brought the most points he was overlooked and Apoorva was nominated the strongest candidate however when the shoe was on the other foot Kamya wanted to be nominated as the best performer.

Andy does have a tendancy to put his foot in his mouth at times but in comparison to some of the other contestants he is not a hypocrite and because he is male people get aggressive with him. I respect Andy for calling a spade a spade even if it means getting on the nerves of some of the others.

Very sensible post Embarrassed

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by problogger99

Guys please stop commenting without seeing really what happend.  In live feed kaymya says that if andy has no problem then what we can do? So guys chill down. Since it happens today so we can see that at the last stage of today's show I mean when they show coming ups. Only then we can say should arman be througn out or not. Personally I feel he should but no comment should be made before seeing...

Some are sane enough to even ask for removing Andy ... ROFL Here most people talk for their fans, not with reality or logic... It's common sense, that we need to see the even before asking for anyone's removal/eviction from the show.

jayamtrivedi

Groupbie

jayamtrivedi

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Would have loved to see arman out Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007rits08Guguminti

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru29

hey NR thanks for sharingBig smile

hello aru Hug 

nice to see u after so many days ,,,where r u this days Cry

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .shinchan.

OMG..DV lost sis here LOLLOL
n he got violent wid andy ShockedShocked

u started off here also AngryAngry LOL 
howz u ruslaan sis Stern Smile LOL 

SoPunk

msd21

Goldie

msd21

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
If someone is really smart, they should do the same to Tanisha (what Arman did to Andy) and apologize immediately.  Then we should see how BB and Salman would react. LOL

SoPunk

rits08

IF-Dazzler

rits08

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
If Kushal was evicted then y not Aukat Kohli nowAngry? Armaan should also be evicted by BB immediately...

SoPunk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top