Bigg Boss Saath 7

armaan gets physically violent with andy (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
But Salman has changed his viewpoint on him Atleast in front of the camera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "armaan gets physically violent with andy (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
now BB will say amount of physical violence was less as compared to kushal..or he was stooped from doing it..rubbish BB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rits08Guguminti

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Want Arman to be OUT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithuu.shinchan.

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvunaksh

now BB will say amount of physical violence was less as compared to kushal..or he was stooped from doing it..rubbish BB

And also that Armaan apologized so its all OK.

Armaan and his Aplogies everyone knows how fake he is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rits08Guguminti....Poojie....

ANGELshweta

Goldie

ANGELshweta

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dreaming...

Sab physical violence Andy par hi kyu hoti haiConfused
tfs..Big smile
true...Ouch

Anwar_Moh

Anwar_Moh

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithuu

Originally posted by SoPunk

Agreed ARMAAN is wrong here.  But one has to also think how SMART Andy plays. Andy was instrumental in Kushal being thrown out now it may be Armaan's turn.  BB needs to throw both the PERSON who PROVOKES violence and the person who becomes violent. The fact is ANDY provokes PEOPLE. And then the other person reacts and loses  control. Andy is as much as FAULT and Armaan and Kushal.

In my opinion...both of them should be CHUCKED out

If the provocation is not allowed, then you it will become a vegetable show for the veggie... You seem to be in the wrong show dear LOL  Well, not being provoked is the sign of a Character... Tongue

You must be recommending Burkhas for the women, to not to provoke men WinkLOL

So acc to your post, tolerating INJUSTICE is also perhaps a sign of character? And with regards to Burkhas and Men. I would appreciate not to bring religion into this. 

All I  am saying is  if two people are responsible for getting into a fight. And one person has already  been involved in get some other HM out. Its time to evaluate and decide.

According to me I don't think Andy has instigated anyone in the house deliberately as a ploy to get them eliminated. With Kushal it was his own fault. the matter was between Andy and Gauhar and Gauhar was actually confronting Andy and it would have been resolved but Kushal interfered and got frustrated due to his lack of IQ.

Andy basically is a male version of Gauhar, he is a strong candidate who talks sense a lot of the time. For example he brought up the matter regarding points with Kamya where when he brought the most points he was overlooked and Apoorva was nominated the strongest candidate however when the shoe was on the other foot Kamya wanted to be nominated as the best performer.

Andy does have a tendancy to put his foot in his mouth at times but in comparison to some of the other contestants he is not a hypocrite and because he is male people get aggressive with him. I respect Andy for calling a spade a spade even if it means getting on the nerves of some of the others.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chachichampaprinceznamelfnssaksham-p2monu_tanRapierSoPunk

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medhasainanee

Originally posted by gangnamstyle

<font color="#9900ff" size="5">bohot acha hwa andy k saath. munh tor deta arman is baingan senior ka</font>

So you are justifying crime... Like if a girl is not well dressed, it's ok to rape...Ouch

If a man is not behaving to your liking, it's ok to beat or kill... Must be some Gauhar Kushal fan?? What else can be expected from ...LOL

Can there be a situation, when physical violence can be approved?Clap

I agree that armaan wasn't justified in violence but stop generalizing people just because we are fans of gauhar and kushal.

I didn't generalize, I pinpointed you...why are you making it WE to get others into it??

Well, I didn't say, every Kushal Gauhar fans would do what you are doing...but if anyone is going after Andy on this issue, he/she has to be a fan of those venting grudge...or else how can you want a victim to be penalized... ??

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Agreed ARMAAN is wrong here.  But one has to also think how SMART Andy plays. Andy was instrumental in Kushal being thrown out now it may be Armaan's turn.  BB needs to throw both the PERSON who PROVOKES violence and the person who becomes violent. The fact is ANDY provokes PEOPLE. And then the other person reacts and loses  control. Andy is as much as FAULT and Armaan and Kushal.

In my opinion...both of them should be CHUCKED out

If the provocation is not allowed, then you it will become a vegetable show for the veggie... You seem to be in the wrong show dear LOL  Well, not being provoked is the sign of a Character... Tongue

You must be recommending Burkhas for the women, to not to provoke men WinkLOL

With regards to  your comment about Burkhas and Men. I would appreciate not to bring religion into this. Its highly insensitive to pass a comment like that.

All I  am saying is  if two people are responsible for getting into a fight. And one person has already  been involved in get some other HM out. Its time to evaluate and decide.

There was nothing about religion...it was about provocation... It 100% allowed to provoke the other housemates and that's the game...what would you like to evaluate? I can say without evaluation that he provoked even if he hasn't done...so?? What's your point??? Hahaha LOL

Don't vent your frustration of getting Kushal out, on Andy...Ouch Please understand the show you are watching... A thief is a chor police game is expected to steal and that provokes...he can even provoke by words ...so rest your reasoning for some other place...well with due respect...

When you talk about actions on a victim, the rest is understood...

Edit: since you edited your post... Well, you are mixing up things...it's justice or injustice is the matter of BB...Andy as a gentleman, will express his position and go along with his job...don't expect him to fight like Kushal or Armaan...and you are in Bb house, if he has expressed his opinion, the rest should be decided by public...that's the stand...stand doesn't mean throwing mikes and walking out...those are extreme stands/violent stands...Andy will leave those for violent people...

Edited by SoPunk - 18 November 2013 at 6:54am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top