Bigg Boss Saath 7

armaan gets physically violent with andy (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithuu

Agreed ARMAAN is wrong here.  But one has to also think how SMART Andy plays. Andy was instrumental in Kushal being thrown out now it may be Armaan's turn.  BB needs to throw both the PERSON who PROVOKES violence and the person who becomes violent. The fact is ANDY provokes PEOPLE. And then the other person reacts and loses  control. Andy is as much as FAULT and Armaan and Kushal.

In my opinion...both of them should be CHUCKED out
Agreed this time Andy pe bhi action hona chaiye tha 
But When Kushal provoked Tansiha action was against Kushal and Not Tanisha who hit him
When Kushal hit Andy action was against him not who provoked him

and Now when Arman hit him and Andy provoked none are at faultDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MisfitMs.Goody....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "armaan gets physically violent with andy (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Goody

Originally posted by SoPunk

Looks like the problem has been resolved amicably between them, with the intervention of BB...

Different rules for different people.. Geek

If that's true then BB is being totally biased Thumbs Down

I agree, should be... But we are yet to get the details of the incident... Just heard bits and pieces from third persons ... Too much muting...

But Ellie said: this time Andy has done not the least bit of provocation/wrong... Well it's choreo police task, so he has to steal, if that's a provocation then people have not understood the game... Chor can't be doing good things... They need to pay for food even in the task,...so??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

medha_is_meGuguminti

medha_is_me

IF-Dazzler

medha_is_me

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gangnamstyle

<font color="#9900ff" size="5">bohot acha hwa andy k saath. munh tor deta arman is baingan senior ka</font>

So you are justifying crime... Like if a girl is not well dressed, it's ok to rape...Ouch

If a man is not behaving to your liking, it's ok to beat or kill... Must be some Gauhar Kushal fan?? What else can be expected from ...LOL

Can there be a situation, when physical violence can be approved?Clap

I agree that armaan wasn't justified in violence but stop generalizing people just because we are fans of gauhar and kushal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guguminti

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
hey NR thanks for sharingBig smile

nidhirohan

Aashi_Shona

Aashi_Shona

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Rule should be same for all right
Armaan kholi gotta be thrown out of the show
I seriously cant bear that buddha
Atleast one good job will be done by andy Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

medha_is_menidhirohan

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
OMG..DV lost sis here LOLLOL
n he got violent wid andy ShockedShocked

nidhirohan

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mithuu

Agreed ARMAAN is wrong here.  But one has to also think how SMART Andy plays. Andy was instrumental in Kushal being thrown out now it may be Armaan's turn.  BB needs to throw both the PERSON who PROVOKES violence and the person who becomes violent. The fact is ANDY provokes PEOPLE. And then the other person reacts and loses  control. Andy is as much as FAULT and Armaan and Kushal.

In my opinion...both of them should be CHUCKED out

If the provocation is not allowed, then you it will become a vegetable show for the veggie... You seem to be in the wrong show dear LOL  Well, not being provoked is the sign of a Character... Tongue

You must be recommending Burkhas for the women, to not to provoke men WinkLOL

With regards to  your comment about Burkhas and Men. I would appreciate not to bring religion into this. Its highly insensitive to pass a comment like that.

All I  am saying is  if two people are responsible for getting into a fight. And one person has already  been involved in get some other HM out. Its time to evaluate and decide.

Edited by Mithuu - 18 November 2013 at 6:37am

Anwar_Moh

Anwar_Moh

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Regardless of whatever happened Armaan needs to be chucked out of this show. This show is watched globally and each and every member is seen as a role model and Armaan is not even fit enough to be shown on the National Wildlife channel let alone prime time television.

He continuously swears, backbites, bullies and makes mountain out of molehills. The guy needs to be sent straight to a psychiatrist as he is mentally unstable.

However on the other hand I think it is all an act as the guy totally changes come the weekend, he seems like the most civilised individual to put foot on this earth.

What further annoys me is Tanisha continuously supporting him and Salman continuously turning a blind eye.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chachichampamedha_is_meMithuuRapierGuguminti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top