Bigg Boss Saath 7

Live Feed 66 (link to new live feed pg1) (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 150

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I really don't know why kamya accused andy of being double faced in salman's episode when she herself is one . sometimes with tan man , then sakku bhai apurva , then gauhar and now back to tanman . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koovsMahek_No1RubyLynn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Feed 66 (link to new live feed pg1) (Page 31)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

msd21

Goldie

msd21

How can they share the same spoon with others? disgusting.

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by fire_gun

Oh.. so what I hear is Aukadman got physical with Andy but because Andy didn't push it further; Aukadman still sitting comfy in BB's house.Dead
Biased BB should make amends to his rule of "no hinsa allowed" as "hinsa allowed as long as the person at receiving end has no problem with it" DeadAngry 

woh yeh log kabhi nahi karengeLOLLOL..nahi toh show mein fights honi band ho jayegiLOLLOL...untill u r fine its not hinsa at allWink thats how bb runs

Then atleast try to show that they are just by not letting go off same people again and again and again. BB has been like that every season but somehow in the end it all got even.. yahan toh Armaan ke paapon ka ghada overflow ho raha hai ab Angry 
whatever we r doing is assumption ...we dont know what exactly happened and bb taken decision or not...we should wait for that for final verdict 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shabz-

yeh main kya sun rahi hoon...arman was violent...kehdo yeh such hai.

Yeh sach hai, beyond dat don't ask.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1-shabz-aru29

shreyanag

IF-Rockerz

shreyanag

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Gau khichri bana rahi hai ki Pulao? Itna kaun hilata hai Pulao ko? D'oh
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-knifebluerobin

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Sangy the way he's holding onto tht rope, it's like he's hanging onto it for life.

BTW Y is gau screaming "english mein ek bhi word suna maine toh". Ufff Kamya is the captain gauhar.AngryLOL

Mahek_No1sonialibra

littlesmile

IF-Rockerz

littlesmile

Originally posted by bluerobin

I really don't know why kamya accused andy of being double faced in salman's episode when she herself is one . sometimes with tan man , then sakku bhai apurva , then gauhar and now back to tanman . 

Andy is the real baingan actually LOL He doesnt stick to anyone atleast kamya was sincere with prats and azaj( i m not kamya fan Tongue ) .whatever kamya said was true.someone should reveal andy true face Wink

katherine123Mahek_No1

GossipGirl2013

GossipGirl2013

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Those who are still accusing salman and bigg boss ... #AadatSeMajboor ...  , more than anyone else u guys biased and unfair ... Open ur eyes, come out of blind fan mode 

Difference between both situations  

First of all we donnu what kind of hinsa armaan did 

Second , armaan said sorry while kushal never regretted or said sorry , kept on threatning andy and it was his second offence 

Stop accusing people of being blind fans just because they don't agree with your views. Not everybody is a blind Kusha or blind Gauhar fan here and it's very offensive to those people. And if you can not see how BB and Sallu are biased then you need to  follow your own advice above.. I mean the bold part.

There r majority of blind fans and even those who r not that does not mean they r fair , if salman is unfair so r they for accusing him for everything happenes in BB house ...

That by far was the dumbest thing I've read on this Forum so far.

P.S. I know someone who works for Endemol (Producers of Bigg Boss) and he has confirmed Salman does influence the decisions because he does recommend contestants that are his favorites and to be soft towards them and promote them well. 

But since the public opinion on social media is anti him these days he's trying to play it cool.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MissMeowkatherine123Kool Ahmedsusan29purva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top