Bigg Boss Saath 7

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Saath 7
Bigg Boss Saath 7

Live Feed 66 (link to new live feed pg1) (Page 31)

GossipGirl2013 Senior Member
GossipGirl2013
GossipGirl2013

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by purva

Those who are still accusing salman and bigg boss ... #AadatSeMajboor ...  , more than anyone else u guys biased and unfair ... Open ur eyes, come out of blind fan mode 

Difference between both situations  

First of all we donnu what kind of hinsa armaan did 

Second , armaan said sorry while kushal never regretted or said sorry , kept on threatning andy and it was his second offence 

Stop accusing people of being blind fans just because they don't agree with your views. Not everybody is a blind Kusha or blind Gauhar fan here and it's very offensive to those people. And if you can not see how BB and Sallu are biased then you need to  follow your own advice above.. I mean the bold part.

There r majority of blind fans and even those who r not that does not mean they r fair , if salman is unfair so r they for accusing him for everything happenes in BB house ...

That by far was the dumbest thing I've read on this Forum so far.

P.S. I know someone who works for Endemol (Producers of Bigg Boss) and he has confirmed Salman does influence the decisions because he does recommend contestants that are his favorites and to be soft towards them and promote them well. 

But since the public opinion on social media is anti him these days he's trying to play it cool.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MissMeowkatherine123Too_Muchsusan29purva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Originally posted by purva

Stop accusing people of being blind fans just because they don't agree with your views. Not everybody is a blind Kusha or blind Gauhar fan here and it's very offensive to those people. And if you can not see how BB and Sallu are biased then you need to  follow your own advice above.. I mean the bold part.

There r majority of blind fans and even those who r not that does not mean they r fair , if salman is unfair so r they for accusing him for everything happenes in BB house ...

Majority of blind fans still does not give you right to tell people what to do and what not to do. Just because you think Sallu is fair does not make other people unfair. How about reading your own advice for once and let people have their opinions without being labelled as blind fans being told to open their eyes??

And I don't think people accuse Sallu for everything happening in BB house. It's just Armaan and Tani who are let go off easily Dead

tanya12frhnjnkatherine123Too_Muchabjbdishiuwlittlesmile

MissMeow Senior Member
MissMeow
MissMeow

Originally posted by susan29

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Same here I dont want her to do something silly.

Andy is a fool, Kushal ki turn par itna hungama kiya toh aur Armaan ki turn par maaf kar diya. I guess armaan apologised thats why he forgave, maybe if Kushal had said sorry then he would have forgave him too.

This is a great reason channel people can quote to bring kushal back ... How come Andy is quiet now ??

Bring kushal back pleaaaseLOLLOLLOL

Andy is a fool...it was a good chance to get rid of the big bully LOL

Maybe tanisha sealed his lips ... Maybe Andy is expecting some role with Ajay devgun Wink

LOL, aaj tak Tanisha ko tak koi film nai di, Andy ko khaak dega Ajay Devgn TongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

katherine123-shabz-Mahek_No1

msd21 IF-Sizzlerz
msd21
msd21

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
The big man, Andy, is in the kitchen.  Do not think he is going to do anything.  Girgit.LOL
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by littlesmile

loll looks like sorry bole toh saath khoon maaf LOL kushal should learn this technique.But the difference between armman and kushal is armaan never values sorry.He just uses a word SORRY to get away with his deeds.But if kushal thinks he is really wrong and apolozises someone he does it holeheartedly and will not repeat that mistake again.
armaan doesn;t value sorry thats the truth...but khushal values sorry or not we dont know yet..as he nevr said soory and  he felt that he  was wrongLOL kabhi sorry bola hi nahiLOL

Edited by fire_gun - 18 November 2013 at 7:19am
bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Originally posted by littlesmile

[QUOTE=bluerobin]
Andy is the real baingan actually LOL He doesnt stick to anyone atleast kamya was sincere with prats and azaj( i m not kamya fan Tongue ) .whatever kamya said was true.someone should reveal andy true face Wink

yes if its like that then you should admit kamya is baingan no 2 LOL  .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littlesmile

GossipGirl2013 Senior Member
GossipGirl2013
GossipGirl2013

Originally posted by MissMeow

Same here I dont want her to do something silly.

Andy is a fool, Kushal ki turn par itna hungama kiya toh aur Armaan ki turn par maaf kar diya. I guess armaan apologised thats why he forgave, maybe if Kushal had said sorry then he would have forgave him too.

This is a great reason channel people can quote to bring kushal back ... How come Andy is quiet now ??

Bring kushal back pleaaaseLOLLOLLOL

Andy is a fool...it was a good chance to get rid of the big bully LOL

Maybe tanisha sealed his lips ... Maybe Andy is expecting some role with Ajay devgun Wink

LOL, aaj tak Tanisha ko tak koi film nai di, Andy ko khaak dega Ajay Devgn TongueLOL

No one bets on a losing horse. So why would Ajay Devgn take a gamble on a flop actress. He employed her in his Production Company is the most he could do for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48WorldYatri

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Originally posted by fire_gun

whatever we r doing is assumption ...we dont know what exactly happened and bb taken decision or not...we should wait for that for final verdict 

Anshul.. there is an article saying Armaan got physical. And I see Armaan still in the house. I think that's enough for me to call BB unfair. And come what may.. calling people blind fans and telling them to open their eyes if very offensive IMO. 

shreyanagToo_MuchabjbdishiuwlittlesmilekhamosshhhMahek_No1

Go to top