Mahabharat

TOI - I also have an Ego like Duryodhan - Arpit Ranka

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lovesunshine

Goldie

lovesunshine

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/I-also-have-an-ego-like-Duryodhan-Arpit-Ranka/articleshow/25704446.cms?

I also have an ego like Duryodhan: Arpit Ranka

TNN | Nov 13, 2013, 04.33 PM IST
Share More
A
A
I also have an ego like Duryodhan: Arpit Ranka
Duryodhan
Model turned actor Arpit Ranka who will be seen as Duryodhan in Siddarth Kumar Tewary's version of Mahabharat is quite excited with the magnum opus.

Arpit who has won the best body award in Gladrags few years back is also doing films down south. "After winning the best body title in Gladrags I did modeling and then did 10 Tamil and Telugu films. When I got the role of Duryodhan I was a little reluctant as I didn't want to do television at that point of time. But after meeting Siddharth Kumar Tewary and the creative team I got to know the grandeur of this show and was lucky to be selected for Duryodhan."

Arpit thinks Duryodhan is the most powerful character of Mahabharat feels that he has certain qualities of Duryodhan. "I think whatever Duryodhan has done he has a reason for that. Maybe I would have reacted the same way like Duryodhan. He is a wonderful friend and a very caring brother in the family. Like him I also have an ego. So I am enjoying a lot playing the character." Arpit who is very well built and has long hair is a perfect fit for the look of Duryodhan. "In the South film industry people are very particular about their physique and long hair so I don't have to do anything extra on my looks. I have done a lot of research on Duryodhan and went with the inputs from the creative team." Arpit is hopeful that his first venture on television is going to be a grand one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CHAVI5050SabhayataSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI - I also have an Ego like Duryodhan - Arpit Ranka" in Mahabharat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
 very handsome DuryodhanThumbs Upgood choice

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rriicandidfriskylovesunshine

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
O yes! Looking forward to see him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candidfriskylovesunshine

CHAVI5050

CHAVI5050

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshine

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshine

lovesunshine

Goldie

lovesunshine

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for liking everyone and you are all most welcome Smile

Sabhayata

IF-Rockerz

Sabhayata

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i dont have a very high view about models who turn actors.Hope he proves me wrong

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.