thnxx iqra πŸ˜³

glad u liked !
will update soon...bt can give quick update as dat of urs πŸ˜†
Aneezarp27 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rockstar_16

congratulations for your new thread 

i just loved it...
ayan's idea of vodka in sprite  was superb...

Thnkss πŸ˜³
aww..that pig remindded me of my favv cartoon! πŸ˜†
glad u liked!

Aneezarp27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Kriti--

awesomeee 

congrats for new thread

Aneezarp27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubble007

And congrats for new thread πŸ₯³

Aneezarp27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Asya...

Humeira : " We watched prone movie!" She said in a breath and covered her face with her palm as well.

-------------------

πŸ˜†

With no other choice left, Asad held Aayan by his waist, while Aayan kept his hand on Asad's shoulder. They performed some steps and were back to their places in a minute or so.

Zoya : " You guys make a perfect couple. πŸ˜ƒ" She teased him while he glared at her.

----------------]

πŸ˜†lolsπŸ˜†

Zoya : " Dare!"

Ridz though out of senses thought it was the right time to bring Asad and Zoya closer! She looked at Zoya and said : " Okay kiss any one guy among these three! πŸ˜‰

Everyone : " Whatt! πŸ˜²"

------------------

nice ideaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Zoya out of her senses blurted: "First one with Asad before he proposed me,that was initiated by me, πŸ˜ƒ second and third after the prom night, the day he proposed me, fourth one during the exam preparation and fifth one...umm..."

She looked at everyone's face, jaws dropped and mouth perfectly o' shaped! Then she stopped at Asad who was rubbing his temples, with slight blush adorning his face. " And the fifth one..." She moved to Asad on her knees and placed her lips on his, for a short gentle lip kiss. Turned to the others and said "That too with Asad, right now!" She turned and hugged him tightly and Asad hugged her back.

------------------------------------------

😳😳😳blushingπŸ‘mr.naughty ahmed khan😳

After Armaan carried Ridz to her room, that was on the ground floor itself, Asad carried Zoya upstairs. As he was about to carry her to one of the nearest room, he thought against it! What if she needs something at night? She is not even in her senses. I guess I will carry her to my room. I will sleep in the couch! Okay! That's cool!

😊nice thought😊😊

He then carried her to his room, which was in the top of the farmhouse. Only his room in that floor surround by huge terrace.

He laid her in his bed, covered her with the duvet, tucked the strands of the hair behind her ear. He pecked her on her forehead and carefully tried to remove her hand from his color, afraid of waking her up!

But Zoya held him even tighter and slowly opened her eyes and spoke in a sleepy voice, " Asad, bahot thand lag rahi hai...sojao na mere paas!"

Asad was shocked: " Zoya...who main...actually..how can we?" He didn't know what to say.

--------------

its wonderful!!!

besharam farooqi😳

Next morning, Zoya woke up with a throbbing headache. She tried to move her hand to slightly massage her head, but she couldn't even move her hand. She slowly opened her eyes, to see the most beautiful sight. Asad was there sleeping with his mouth o shaped, in the most difficult position. She slowly removed his hand off her and turned to face him. She traced his face with her fingertips. I had never watched him out so closely. Everything about him describes perfection. She bent and placed a soft kiss on his cheeks and got up to freshen up, but she couldn't as she felt a familiar tug in her wrist.

Asad gave her a sly smile and said, "Only you will give me good morning kiss? Not me? Not fair Zoya!"

Zoya : " Allah miya, what's wrong with you Asad! You battamizz! Leave my hand!"

Asad : " Accha I'm battamizz? Kal jab aap sabke samne mujhe kiss kar rahi thi..tab?"

Zoya : " What! πŸ˜² I kissed you? Yah allah! What did they think about us! OMG, Tumne mujhe roka kyu nahi? But how come I kissed you, aaur mujhe kuch yaad kyu nahi aaraha?"

Asad : " You were drunk Zoya! Wohh sara sprite khaneko kisne kaha tha? Baad mein pata chala, Aayan had added vodka in it!"

Zoya : " What πŸ˜² Aayan ke bacche! Meine kuch ulta sidha toh nahi kaha na! OMG did I reveal that we are together? πŸ˜²

Asad stammered a bit : " No..nno...you..were about to!..But I managed. NO one knows our secret."

Zoya : " Oh thank god! Thankew Asad!" She hugged him. πŸ€— and placed a wet kiss on his net whispering a hot " Good Morning"

Asad remembered earlier thing and kissed her tightly on her cheek and ran to washroom.

"Silly guy!" Zoya murmured and went out of the room.

------------------

loved it!!!

his really cuteπŸ‘

OH my goodness afrin!

Thankew so so so much for quoting each and every paragraphs!

Loved it!!!!

Edited by Aneezarp27 - 10 years ago