Jodha Akbar

Bakshi Bano: a new possible angle? - Page 5

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ann2012

But if BB is mixing antidote in Jodha's milk and not the ark, then why do we see pregnancy-like symptons on Salima. The CVs showed Salima puking and restless just the other day after ingesting the milk meant for Jodha. 

BB might be doing all this for saving her marriage. That doesn't make her the villain but a desperate woman. She didn't care about Jalal and Sultanate's izzat in Amer when pushed to tell the truth about her hubby. Why do you think this time it might be different? She chose her marriage then and she will choose it now. 

Lekin Shareefuddin ko kaise pata chala that JA still haven't done it, is a mystery. That  is a gaping hole in this theory. How does Shareef in seven hells know that???? 

Bakshi is very afraid of her hubby to go against him. Even if conscience did bang her upon the head recently, she is a quivering bunny to do anything about it.  That is if Shareef is behind all this, which i now doubt owing to the gaping hole in this theory.

Ann, I agree with all your points but just one clarification:

The antidote also makes people puke but only thing the puke is supposed to be blue in colour! (I really have never heard this sort of thing ever in real life!).

So technically Salima puking is not a sign that its not the antidote. In fact it could be eithtr the ark itself or the antidote that results in puking. I don't suppose Salima puked enough quantity to be able to tell the colour????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

absolutely right...

Right, Ela. You and I are not exactly in the BB😕 fan club!
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mansi I dont understand that why do you want to prove that BB is not guilty? She is a coward and how much she cares for her brother and his rishta with Jodha was evident in Amer? 
Jodha is a witness to SD's evil intentions and that is why SD wants to remove her from Agra...
skanda12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

mansi I dont understand that why do you want to prove that BB is not guilty? She is a coward and how much she cares for her brother and his rishta with Jodha was evident in Amer? 

Jodha is a witness to SD's evil intentions and that is why SD wants to remove her from Agra...

No, no Ela, I am not trying to prove BB as not guilty. I am just curious as to what her motivations are? Why is she doing this and what exactly was she doing etc.

By no means do I want to prove that she's not guilty. I think in fact she is guilty whichever way you look at it ... either if she directly administered the ark or even if she was giving the antidote to cover up the ark dosage!

In fact if its the latter she is even more worse in my book (ie. if she was trying to cover up) because that is worse and more underhand that being direct and giving the ark herself!

At this stage I am only curious re her motives ...
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: skanda12

No, no Ela, I am not trying to prove BB as not guilty. I am just curious as to what her motivations are? Why is she doing this and what exactly was she doing etc.

By no means do I want to prove that she's not guilty. I think in fact she is guilty whichever way you look at it ... either if she directly administered the ark or even if she was giving the antidote to cover up the ark dosage!

In fact if its the latter she is even more worse in my book (ie. if she was trying to cover up) because that is worse and more underhand that being direct and giving the ark herself!

At this stage I am only curious re her motives ...

🤗
philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wht to sae skanda afta watchin d episode i always wait for ur review on d episode...u just scan every nook n corner of d episode which i love d most...
keep up d gud work dear...
ann2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ann, I agree with all your points but just one clarification:

The antidote also makes people puke but only thing the puke is supposed to be blue in colour! (I really have never heard this sort of thing ever in real life!).

So technically Salima puking is not a sign that its not the antidote. In fact it could be eithtr the ark itself or the antidote that results in puking. I don't suppose Salima puked enough quantity to be able to tell the colour????

That gives us another problem. How does BB know what is the antidote to the ark? She is no hakim. Only Hakim sahiba would be in possession of the antidote in the mahal. And Shareef wouldn't give her the antidote.
skanda12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1234philli23

wht to sae skanda afta watchin d episode i always wait for ur review on d episode...u just scan every nook n corner of d episode which i love d most...

keep up d gud work dear...

Oh thanks a lot!😛
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sangeetha, whetever the twist, that one thing is sure ...  BB will not give up Sharif! Or rather, even if she does, some extenuating circumstances will let this Sharif off the hook!😡

Why do I feel as though BB would blurt out the truth and beg jalal to forgive her husband...🤢

skanda12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ann2012

That gives us another problem. How does BB know what is the antidote to the ark? She is no hakim. Only Hakim sahiba would be in possession of the antidote in the mahal. And Shareef wouldn't give her the antidote.

Okkay, I concede the point! Now I am more confused than I started out with!😕😆😆😆😆