post dedicated to my poor friend plz do read(fun post)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i want you all to pray for my friend from other forum (who once come to check our love for Akdha) who has the habit of coming to our forum to lessen her pain

i just can not believe that someone has so much time for coming to our forum to speak nonsense

and when it come to trp day pata nhi kahan gayab ho jati hai...

she felt  bad as pari did not win

but she is not happy that rajat won and jodha akbar is best serial πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think she is not enjoying her own forum...

i just did not want to  do al this but that bechara soul has made fun of pari in our own forum
i can not tolerate that
Edited by happygolucky099 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sara5471

???

have u not read the...asya.. comment in zee rishtey award  thread of our forum

she needs proper care and treatementπŸ˜•

just pray for her
ok i want to confess
when i was fan of iss pyar ko and it was at its peak mind u i said peak i had habit of going to other forum to see thier reactions about our show..

but this time i m confused as i used to go when my show was  throughgr8 phase both trp and storyline wise

i think my friend has the opposite case
Edited by happygolucky099 - 10 years ago
plz help my friend i know u all are busy admiring akdha

she has got

(MY SHOW FAILED NOW I CAN NOT SEE ANYOTHER SHOW DOING GOOD )

DISEASE

😭
I think rather than calling attention to a members antics, we should just ignore them. Some people are out to instigate and get us riled up and we shouldn't give them the attention they want.
Originally posted by preet_pal320

I think rather than calling attention to a members antics, we should just ignore them. Some people are out to instigate and get us riled up and we shouldn't give them the attention they want.

I KNOW U R RIGHT
I HAVE IGNORED THIER STUPIDITIES IN THIER FORUM WHAT THEY DID WITH ZEE RISHTEY AWARD
BUT SHE REGULARLY COMES TO OUR FORUM TO DO ALL SHITS
THIS TIME SHE HAS CROSSED HER LIMITS I JUST WANTED TO REPLY THIS TIME IN HER OWN WAY i.e stupidly...πŸ˜†
i have made the post but have felt no enjoyment in doing so god knows how she continues

well sorry if have hurt any of u..(my forum wale)

its just her post has pissed me to gr8 length this timeπŸ˜•

Originally posted by happygolucky099

I KNOW U R RIGHT
I HAVE IGNORED THIER STUPIDITIES IN THIER FORUM WHAT THEY DID WITH ZEE RISHTEY AWARD
BUT SHE REGULARLY COMES TO OUR FORUM TO DO ALL SHITS
THIS TIME SHE HAS CROSSED HER LIMITS I JUST WANTED TO REPLY THIS TIME IN HER OWN WAY i.e stupidly...πŸ˜†

I know it's easy to get caught up and it's hard to not give it back to them. But I see other people doing this because of their insecurities. JA is doing amazing and our actors are wonderful and talented in ways I haven't seen before. We have no reason to be insecure and should focus our energy on appreciating our actors and show. Others come to spread negativity; we should counter it with positivity. 😊
Originally posted by preet_pal320

I know it's easy to get caught up and it's hard to not give it back to them. But I see other people doing this because of their insecurities. JA is doing amazing and our actors are wonderful and talented in ways I haven't seen before. We have no reason to be insecure and should focus our energy on appreciating our actors and show. Others come to spread negativity; we should counter it with positivity. 😊

true friend ...
now me going to drool over jalluπŸ˜†
and bring back positivity
Originally posted by happygolucky099

true friend ...
now me going to drool over jalluπŸ˜†
and bring back positivity

Drooling is right! πŸ˜†