Shaheer as Brihannala in MB

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Shaheer, Pankit turn into women

Shaheer, Pankit turn into women
Shaheer as Brihannala
Shaheer Sheikh loves to play diverse roles, but he never thought he would get to play a woman. The actor, who will be seen as grown-up Arjuna in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Mahabharat, will turn into a woman to play Brihannala. To the uninitiated, Arjuna spent the 13th year of his exile in disguise as Brihannala, teaching music and dance to princesses. 

Shaheer says the first question that popped up in his mind once he decided to take on this role was how long it would take to get ready! "I now know what girls go through. It took me around two hours to get ready and I had to apply everything from lipstick to blush. I actually felt like a woman in those heavy clothes. I had to keep reminding myself that my appearance, voice and body language should be like a woman's," he says. 

Ask him about his co-actors' feedback and he says, "They said I looked beautiful. As for me, I felt I won't ever meet a girl hotter than the one I look at in the mirror." 

Pankit Thakker, last seen in Dill Mill Gayye a couple of years back, is returning with a show titledKis Din Mera Viyah Hovega. He will be seen playing a man and woman simultaneously. He will disguise himself as a woman to hide his real identity. He says, "It takes me two hours to transform into a woman. However, it's not very difficult as the salwar-kameez I wear feels like kurta-pajama. And extra care has been taken to ensure that it is done tastefully." 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
soumya has got one in her race to bcum d best phataka...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
not in the closeup pic but in the other pic he does look like a woman.
oh god, dying to see him πŸ˜‰
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jc_2312 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh they showed it in SBS? here he's actually looking like a woman πŸ˜› Tfs di πŸ˜›
suzygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my ghosh shaheer when smiling on pic for one moment i forgot he is man πŸ˜›
titli22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nishadi for posting the article hereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ As Someone said, Shaheer is really looking like a PathakaπŸ˜‰ Cant get over this picπŸ˜†
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS! Haila...never thought I would see Shaheer as a woman! I wonder what our Soumya has to say about this! πŸ˜† Hottest Woman In the World- Shaheer Sheikh!
lina19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
iss segment k link plz guys