Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 6:48am | IP Logged
serious!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arranged marriages (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
marriages are made in heaven Smile. Does anyone agree with me on that? Those who are spiritual would agree. As we sometimes meet many people in our daily life and sometimes have interest on. But only with one special person we feel to live life long. Marriages can be love or arranged. Long back majority are arranged marriage. The pros & cons are when its arranged marriage, the parents check out all the information prior making the marriage arrangement. Love marriage is decided by both who love each other. Not all arranged marriage are happily lived and nor all love marriages breaks half way thru. So its all depends on how a person seriously take responsible of the marriages and commitments too. Compramising over small arguments and etc.. In arranged marriages, they bound more over respects and etc as its family decision, couple tend to fall in love after marriageg and life continous. In love marriage they get to know each other and marriages starts as bound of commitments. So as a summay both love or arranged marriages goes success only whn the person who are engaged to it try to make it happily travel in the journey of marriages. Embarrassed

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 24 August 2005 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Big smile

silverfrost

Groupbie

silverfrost

Posted: 27 August 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatty1

Originally posted by mastii

Originally posted by rocku46

Cry Cry i can't do love marriage i have to do arrange marriage Cry Cry well i don't really care

lolz...same with me!

what will happen to you guys if you did love marriage?Ouch

same here...If I fell in love, I'd have to sacrifice it 'cause I would feel so guilty for being the first ever person to have had love marrige and I'd never be able to live in peace..so I'd rather give him up! Cry

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged
whoa

Arshia

Arshia

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
hmm... i think that arrange marriages are so hard... i mean u need to know a person b4 u spend ur whole life with them...

thats my opinion!

Sweetz

Goldie

Sweetz

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uma_shanmugam

marriages are made in heaven Smile. Does anyone agree with me on that? Those who are spiritual would agree. As we sometimes meet many people in our daily life and sometimes have interest on. But only with one special person we feel to live life long. Marriages can be love or arranged. Long back majority are arranged marriage. The pros & cons are when its arranged marriage, the parents check out all the information prior making the marriage arrangement. Love marriage is decided by both who love each other. Not all arranged marriage are happily lived and nor all love marriages breaks half way thru. So its all depends on how a person seriously take responsible of the marriages and commitments too. Compramising over small arguments and etc.. In arranged marriages, they bound more over respects and etc as its family decision, couple tend to fall in love after marriageg and life continous. In love marriage they get to know each other and marriages starts as bound of commitments. So as a summay both love or arranged marriages goes success only whn the person who are engaged to it try to make it happily travel in the journey of marriages. Embarrassed

Clap i agree with u.. it is fate.. who u marry.. and as far as love ora rranged marriage goes im for both i dun mind any and my family doesnt either.. n ur rt it does depend on the ppl n how much they are willing to compromise and understand eachother

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sweetz,

If arranged marriage, then fall in love wit spouse and make if more merrier... if love marriage then, start with commitments seriously and stay on loving. Loving together, shouldering responsibilites together and growing older together something amazing.. keywords are compramise and show more love Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top