India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

arranged marriages (Page 2)

ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 6:10am | IP Logged
well if both the people are happy with this marriage then i don'y see anything wrong in arranged marriages

Sanjana4Rajeev IF-Dazzler
Sanjana4Rajeev
Sanjana4Rajeev

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I Think That They are Nothing Wrong About Arrange Marriage
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 19 August 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
arranged marriages as kewl but j8ust not for me!!!!

i just can't think baout living forver with a person who i don't love
sharanb IF-Dazzler
sharanb
sharanb

Posted: 20 August 2005 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
i dont mean to be negative but almost everybody in india has arranged marraiges and they hardly get divorces (i think) and people in the west mostly get love marraiges and we have the biggest divorce rates in the world
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I ahve only one saying even though I am not married an have no experience that you should only get married if you respect/care for the other partner.Sometime's love marriages don't always work out as they are supposed to. In Kashish Ratna and Anand love each other but in the end their relationship won't last because Anad crawls back into Pia's life. It doesn't mean that all love marriages don't work but sometimes what you think is love can just be an infactuation and some of the love amrriages don't last due to miscommunication and misunderstandings.
uma_shanmugam Senior Member
uma_shanmugam
uma_shanmugam

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
marriages are made in heaven Smile. Does anyone agree with me on that? Those who are spiritual would agree. As we sometimes meet many people in our daily life and sometimes have interest on. But only with one special person we feel to live life long. Marriages can be love or arranged. Long back majority are arranged marriage. The pros & cons are when its arranged marriage, the parents check out all the information prior making the marriage arrangement. Love marriage is decided by both who love each other. Not all arranged marriage are happily lived and nor all love marriages breaks half way thru. So its all depends on how a person seriously take responsible of the marriages and commitments too. Compramising over small arguments and etc.. In arranged marriages, they bound more over respects and etc as its family decision, couple tend to fall in love after marriageg and life continous. In love marriage they get to know each other and marriages starts as bound of commitments. So as a summay both love or arranged marriages goes success only whn the person who are engaged to it try to make it happily travel in the journey of marriages. Embarrassed
silverfrost Groupbie
silverfrost
silverfrost

Posted: 27 August 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatty1

Originally posted by mastii

Originally posted by rocku46

Cry Cry i can't do love marriage i have to do arrange marriage Cry Cry well i don't really care

lolz...same with me!

what will happen to you guys if you did love marriage?Ouch

same here...If I fell in love, I'd have to sacrifice it 'cause I would feel so guilty for being the first ever person to have had love marrige and I'd never be able to live in peace..so I'd rather give him up! Cry
Arshia Senior Member
Arshia
Arshia

Posted: 28 August 2005 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
hmm... i think that arrange marriages are so hard... i mean u need to know a person b4 u spend ur whole life with them...

thats my opinion!

Go to top