Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sanju_arsha

IF-Stunnerz

sanju_arsha

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
This was an OS I have written in kriyaansh version.. Now thought to give it a try on kisha too..  This is ma fst Kisha OS...

It was nearing the end of their school days. KD knew that he had changed a lot during these all tym. From  an angry arrogant guy who was hated by everyone, he now turned into a good guy. This was all because of her, Kiya gujral. As they were the top students of the school, they had to work together for many events. But little did she know that for him she had become so much. He watched her silenty.. adored her.

On this particular night, they all friends had decided to celebrate  their lastday in the school.

KD was wandering along the hallway. It was raining outside. He looked out the tall French window n noticed how the trees danced in the windows.But what caught his eyes was a girl dancing with the rhythms of raindrops.

She was looking so happy but he knew that it was his duty to bring her inside . As she  was out in the rain soaking wet she could get sick. So he slowly made his way out. As he stepped out,he smiled at the feel of warm spring rain. As he approached at her, he smiled at the girl who was dancing,stretching her arms wide n facing the blue skies.

"Kiya?" she turned surprisingly n smiled at him.

He slowly took in her appearance.Her whole dress was wet outlining her curves. His eyes were shining as water drops glided off her like a waterfall. He watched those water drops streaming down her face.

"oh.. KD its you.."

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Feeling the pleasure of rain.. Won't u dance with me in the rain?"she asked while playing with the raindrops. She was like a kid who get seeing excited the rain.

"No" he nodded in negation.

"Haven't u ever wanted to dance in rain KD?"

He shooked his head.

"Why not? Its amazing" she again started to spin in a circle with her arms wide open to the night sky. Then finally stopped infront of him..

"Its really amazing.. you should try it.. com" she said holding his hand.

He once again shook his head. She frowned at him.

"Scared?"

Scared ? Yes ofcourse,he was scared.. Scared not of rain. Scared of her.. Scared of the way he felt about her and now it is raining also.. At that moment he wanted her morethan anything.

"Terrified?" She asked taking his hand in his and interwining her small fingers with his long ones.

"Don't be scared. Just feel" she said inhaling the smell of nature..

They danced. For the first time in his life, KD danced with a girl that too with Kiya .. In the rain.. They danced n danced until they couldn't control their laugher. Soon they  fell to the ground n laid under a tree  side by side.

"so how is it?"

"Mast..."

"See.. I told u sance in the rain..it feels heavenly.. It is in toxicating"

"Actually.. You are intoxicating".

She turned to look at him.. But before she could look at him completely,his lips met hers in a fiery kiss. After  a passionate kiss,he pulled away hesitantly n looked at her.

"Now I feel better.. You have no idea.. how I have wanted to do it"

"I know. ." She said confusing him.

He looked at her confused.

"what?" She asked him with a pout playing on her lips.

"Why didn't you say anything about this to me?" She encountered.

"I was scared.. I was scared if I may You.. I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same.."

"You made me wait two years.." She said while crushing her lips with his creating a magical moment and hugged him. He too responded with the same passion.

After sometimes Kiya pulled herself.

"KD.. What about dancing in the rain now" she  asked raising her eyebrows.

"If all my nights where I dance in the rain ends like this.. then I really loved to do it more.."

****************

Do check for KRIYAANSH VERSION

Edited by sanju_arsha - 17 November 2013 at 8:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SAYAMAdeepa101SweetAndSpiceKishafan_4everjoshyalbinaAlBzKDreameraishu3003sweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KISHA OS- A Kiss in the Rain" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
reshEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju_arsha

SAYAMA

Groupbie

SAYAMA

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I wish the same to happen awesome post claps

sanju_arsha

KDreamer

Goldie

KDreamer

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAMA

I wish the same to happen awesome post claps
Same here...i dnt want kisha fights...

KDreamer

Goldie

KDreamer

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Awesome os...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kishafan_4eversanju_arsha

joshyalbinaAlBz

Goldie

joshyalbinaAlBz

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
so cute and hawt os...
lovd it..Smile

sanju_arsha

loveukisha

loveukisha

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
My kisha so hot! can this not happen in show please Cv listen us.Smile

SweetAndSpice

SweetAndSpice

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Hey I'm Shivani, I'm new here Big smile
Your OS is really nice... I loved it Clap! Kisha set fire in the rain Day Dreaming 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top