Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

LoveProfusion

IF-Rockerz

LoveProfusion

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
India is getting more modern these days.  But, it is good to know someone and have sex before marriage than after.  That is why arranged marriages fail.  This might be an interesting debate.  Do you believe in PRE-MARTIAL SEX?  Please share your thoughts.  Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you BELIEVE in PRE-MARTIAL SEX?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Skuxx-Deluxx

IF-Rockerz

Skuxx-Deluxx

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Yes
Yes
Yes

I think it's a must these days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveProfusion

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
LoveProfusion, Definitely this is an important topic. But I strongly don't believe about premarital sex.
We seem to copy everything non sense from the Westerners. Whether people believe in being modern or not, some rules of this World never change whatever be the era and these are the rules which help a person to make a mark. 

Sex is an important part of the marriage but not everything in the marriage. Marriage whether it is arranged one or loved one, it works when the two partners work continuously to be with each other, present to each other and available to each other. Marriage works when each partner improves the capability of being more caring, compassionate, gentle, tender and understanding to each other. The partners have to improve the capability of being forgiving to each other and developing unconditional love for each other. This is the way the two persons improve the trust one has for the other and also become committed to each other. When the two partners develop these qualities, they grow a lot with the help of each other. This is the way the marriage has to be made to work.

When the premarital sex, a man would have sex with a woman and then he will reject her and then move on to another woman as he is just having sex without any commitment. If she feels he is totally for her, she would be extremely dejected and disappointed. how will she be taken care of? Don't talk about she could get legal ways to take care of herself. the judicial system is really terrible.

it is definitely good to know someone before marriage, but that doesn't include having sex before marriage. There have been arranged marriages because the youngsters with limited experiences don't know what is best for them and are not that mature to find everything about their prospective partners. How things are before marriage is not the same as how things are after marriage. This is the reason many marriages fail in the West. 

Edited by maha2us - 17 November 2013 at 9:41pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MisheRain_Loverx-Sarah-xLinnetAR2015_Ashy_ducktalessarasingh86BittuJi.LoveProfusionFlawlessAshvikLadyDabanggFreshDaisyHawaaPotiTangled_25patie

LoveProfusion

IF-Rockerz

LoveProfusion

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

LoveProfusion, Definitely this is an important topic. But I strongly don't believe about premarital sex.
We seem to copy everything non sense from the Westerners. Whether people believe in being modern or not, some rules of this World never change whatever be the era and these are the rules which help a person to make a mark. 

Sex is an important part of the marriage but not everything in the marriage. Marriage whether it is arranged one or loved one, it works when the two partners work continuously to be with each other, present to each other and available to each other. Marriage works when each partner improves the capability of being more caring, compassionate, gentle, tender and understanding to each other. The partners have to improve the capability of being forgiving to each other and developing unconditional love for each other. This is the way the two persons improve the trust one has for the other and also become committed to each other. When the two partners develop these qualities, they grow a lot with the help of each other. This is the way the marriage has to be made to work.

When the premarital sex, a man would have sex with a woman and then he will reject her and then move on to another woman as he is just having sex without any commitment. If she feels he is totally for her, she would be extremely dejected and disappointed. how will she be taken care of? Don't talk about she could get legal ways to take care of herself. the judicial system is really terrible.

it is definitely good to know someone before marriage, but that doesn't include having sex before marriage. There have been arranged marriages because the youngsters with limited experiences don't know what is best for them and are not that mature to find everything about their prospective partners. How things are before marriage is not the same as how things are after marriage. This is the reason many marriages fail in the West. 

Thanks for responding.  I agree with everything you said.  A lot of Christians are also against pre-marital sex.  But, Indians are adopting it.  It is a way of life in most cultures now.  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Linnet

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveProfusion

India is getting more modern these days.  But, it is good to know someone and have sex before marriage than after.  That is why arranged marriages fail.  This might be an interesting debate.  Do you believe in PRE-MARTIAL SEX?  Please share your thoughts.  Shocked

Kuch bhi ho saktha hey But...still ...Western and Desi thinking completely different...for eg Dating ,its a western way of finding a mate purely for s*xual purpose with a charade of "compatibility analysis"  But in India you cant think like that way...Smile

In india, guy can be a hypocrites they proudly proclaim publically that they will marry the girl of their mom's/parents choice and dating is strictly for time pass coz girls who date are not marriageable..lolLOL

Desi women/men love to watch women as officegoer in kitchen , caretaker in bed , wife at work and mother or a  macho man when least  needed I think we all know these women..in Kekta serials...Although some in RL too..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKiTangled_25

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I will mention one more point. Loveprofusion, You say, 'It is good to know someone and also have sex before marriage.' The point here is the two parts you say are very different things. Definitely it is good to know someone. But knowing someone before marriage is not so easy and it requires a lot of maturity. Those who go for love marriage believe both of them have found the dream partner and so tie the knot. Probably they may even have had exciting sex also. But after marriage, they find they are disappointed with each other. How could this happen? This is because during courtship, each person can hide certain traits of himself/herself from the other person as both the partners would have fear of rejection and those traits become known only after marriage. And marriage is just not about having sex. You have to tolerate your partner understanding him/her for twenty-four hours. This is the reason there has been arranged marriages and horoscope matching through long eras in our country.

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
No, I don't. I may not the best example for moral judgment, but I do know my limits, and I do have respect for my peers and the upbringing of my parents. And when I say that, I am talking about respecting their advices that they have always given me, which include refraining from indulging in an intimate relationship with a person I am not legally married to.

I personally am on the same page as my peers and elders, as I feel the pleasure derived from using my body is reserved for only that person whom I would be legally married to - my wife! No matter how many years I would date a person and be totally in love with them, I would never unzip my pants until we exchange our rings.

That is my personal philosophy and opinion about 'pre-marital' sex.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutaRain_LoverLinnetcutie13be-happy-alwaysTheepetronaussAR2015-SunnyLeone-ducktales_Ashy_-shabz-_Darling_LoveProfusionsarasingh86FlawlessAshvikFreshDaisyHawaaPotLadyDabangg-xXx-patieHooLiGaN

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
There was already a thread on the same topic more than year ago where certain members were fighting cats and dogs to make their points across. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Linnet-SunnyLeone-LoveProfusionempusaHooLiGaN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top