Saraswatichandra

   

The Shell of love SS Last part pg37 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 39

Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 3 Page 39

nehashtha

Senior Member

nehashtha

Joined: 22 February 2012

Posts: 409

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerahul

Hope u read my ss.Danny refused to marry Kusum.So enjoy Danny-Kumari scenes in my ss and please comment on my ss.
Originally posted by nehashtha

I want to see Danny with Kumari not with KusumCry

Yes I read your ss.I was telling the way it is going in the show. I do not want to see Danny with Kusum but with Kumari.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasminerahul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Shell of love SS Last part pg37 (Page 2)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Joined: 02 July 2005

Posts: 15012

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
still u did'nt comment on my ssCry
Originally posted by nehashtha

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Hope u read my ss.Danny refused to marry Kusum.So enjoy Danny-Kumari scenes in my ss and please comment on my ss.
Originally posted by nehashtha

I want to see Danny with Kumari not with KusumCry

Yes I read your ss.I was telling the way it is going in the show. I do not want to see Danny with Kusum but with Kumari.

nehashtha

Senior Member

nehashtha

Joined: 22 February 2012

Posts: 409

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerahul

still u did'nt comment on my ssCry
Originally posted by nehashtha

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Hope u read my ss.Danny refused to marry Kusum.So enjoy Danny-Kumari scenes in my ss and please comment on my ss.
Originally posted by nehashtha

I want to see Danny with Kumari not with KusumCry

Yes I read your ss.I was telling the way it is going in the show. I do not want to see Danny with Kusum but with Kumari.

Sorry sorry...Here is the comment.
I love the way Danny is thinking what would be Kumari's reaction.somewhere he loves Kumari.They make such a lovely pair together.
Beautifully written.
Want to know the rest..
update soon..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasminerahul

linu82

Senior Member

linu82

Joined: 10 February 2013

Posts: 237

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Oh my god I love it it s so cute. I wish something like that happened in the show we would have enjoyed it. The show is depressing but ur ss in so nice. At least I will fulfill my dream reading ur ss about danny and kumari. Good writing and imagination please keep updating and dont leave in the middle, I ll be heart broken again. I ll be checking ur update everytime I log on. Good job. [=D>]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasminerahul

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Joined: 02 July 2005

Posts: 15012

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot.I will never leave my ss in middle like all the SC writers did.I just hate it.I have already written 8 parts.But will post them only if I get detailed comments.Last time I wrote SaMUD SS and got very few readers.They just left 1 word comments which was so depressing.
Originally posted by linu82

Oh my god I love it it s so cute. I wish something like that happened in the show we would have enjoyed it. The show is depressing but ur ss in so nice. At least I will fulfill my dream reading ur ss about danny and kumari. Good writing and imagination please keep updating and dont leave in the middle, I ll be heart broken again. I ll be checking ur update everytime I log on. Good job. Clap

linu82

Senior Member

linu82

Joined: 10 February 2013

Posts: 237

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
i dont know about others but i will be reading and commenting on ur ss everytime. also i love danny and kumari jodi and was looking for their vms, scenes and ss. i love ur writing so count on me to follow it. actually i am depressed because of kusum so ur ss is like a chocolate treat for me so carry on updating.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasminerahul

linu82

Senior Member

linu82

Joined: 10 February 2013

Posts: 237

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hey what happened where is ur update I m looking forward for ur next part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasminerahul

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Joined: 02 July 2005

Posts: 15012

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I want 2 post d next update soon.but only a few commentsCry
Originally posted by linu82

Hey what happened where is ur update I m looking forward for ur next part.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Love love love Guniyal's Dabulls23 3 814 03 October 2013 at 10:45pm
By Samsangeetha
LOVE YOU LOVE YOU JENNIFER N GAUTAM arnavsbest 1 680 18 June 2013 at 12:16am
By mrym_rauf
I love being in love with you <3 21/05

2 3 4 5 6

-wintergreen- 41 2422 23 May 2013 at 3:25pm
By P.Kamaljit.Sean
Love to be in love with SaMud![Reactions and pics]

2

Tishana 14 3650 23 May 2013 at 11:29am
By Tishana
I Love You,I can not love you

2

LekhSha 10 773 29 April 2013 at 12:17am
By ShanUlas

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.