India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

A KARANIKA SS:"Had It Been So!'' continued part 3

mansi1424 Goldie
mansi1424
mansi1424

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
many of you know the karanika ss ''had it been so'' by hetika...as you know im not hetika but this is my side of the continuation. im not trying to copy hetu but writing it for everyone who wanted it to keep going. This is especially for madhu aka moon, im sorry if you felt bad that im continuing it  and im not hetikaOuch, and sorry hetika i miss you alot Cryi hope if you see this you will come back.i guess its my tribute to uEmbarrassed
okay so this continuation is on the iftaar party...yes yes the one that made a really long lasting thread on if since a long time. so here i go...aur please koi galiyaan mat dena mujheLOL...happy birthdaay madhu..muaahBig smile

The iftaar party--[kuch kuch hota hai]
    kritika in her car...thinking
   Three months passed sinse those dreams that i kept having. i cant say im over them..aaj bhi kuch kuch hota hai when i see him at any party or function, just like today at ekta mams iftaar party i know its gonna be impossible to not notice him. i know hes coming because of his pic he tweeted of getting ready for it. when i saw him in that same jacket and shirt from kmh2 i couldnt stop myself from smiling...even though i have seen him so many times wearing it..it keeps reminding me of the good old days we had as karanika...those set masti moments...those sbs segments...why cant we have one of those moments again?

At the party
   why cant he enter in front of the media with me? uuf vikas ka chamcha!
now i have to enter with vishal ugh!...i miss those days when karan wouldnt leave without me. par kitna hot lagta hai karan aaj kal..only if he would match correctly...yuck orange shoes!!
     oye kittu kithe hai yaar karan said to him self searching with his chocolaty brown eyes as vikas kept on eating sweets. he saw her hot pic she tweeted in a blue indian dress...and couldnt wait to see his pataka infront of him. pataka the name he called her on twitter,, ''kidaan pataka''...he meant it with his heart koi bhi panjabi kuddi se zyada hot hai wo he thought.Then suddenly she came through the entrance...his heart skipped a beat, even though her clothes made her seem like she matched the curtain she was the only one he saw that glowed.
     seeing him made kittus heart beat fast...her cheeks were on fire..she couldnt help but smile. why am i feeling so nervous? she asked her self.
'' hi... guys!'' she said stummering trying not to meet his eyes.
''hi kittu vikas said...karan just kept smiling at her with those killer eyes which made her more nervous...kya hua? mere dress main kuch ajjeeb hai kya? she thought trying to adjust it.
       why dont i hug her?...kya sochta hoon main kitna awkward ho jayega?...me being the first guy to hug her, but if i did then i wont be able to take my hands off her...the warmth of my chest colliding to her body...my hands around her sexy back...oye hoye!
'' chall..lets eat'' he said getting back from his karanika trance...whats going on?... pagal! he thought to himself.

ok so i know everyone will kill me but i just want to see how everyone likes it...because i dont want to waist time writing something that no one likesWinkmadhu hope you like itBig smile
  ps: Tell me if you like it if you want me to keep goingSmile
    index 
part 1 iftaar party--page 1
part 2 iftaar party--page 2
part 3 sparks fly--page 3

Edited by mansi1424 - 24 November 2013 at 6:56pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ritu14Dauntless_Diva.Safina....deepz...Rimpi_kmhArjuhi_kkshibzmoonkmh

mansi1424 Goldie
mansi1424
mansi1424

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Oye agar koi comment nai karega tho sachi i wont continue:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dauntless_Diva

.Safina. Goldie
.Safina.
.Safina.

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Mansi please continue!
Don't leave it incomplete!
And make them happy!
After reading 'Had it been so' by Hetika I just feel... Cry
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
ohh mansi...its so cute...thanks for ur gift baby...did u ask abt continuing it to hetika???
Rimpi_kmh IF-Dazzler
Rimpi_kmh
Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Mansi its too cute,,,,Thumbs Up
hey that iftaar party sbs ivDay DreamingCool background title song!!Heart

''kidaan pataka'' hehehe i loved this karan tweet Embarrassed

Mansi please continue!...Smile

me actually missed hetika's karanika ssOuch
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Wd love to read...imaginatiins n dreams has no limit

Arjuhi_kk

mansi1424 Goldie
mansi1424
mansi1424

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Aww thank you guys muah and aaj raat ko update karungi pakka:)

.Safina.

mansi1424 Goldie
mansi1424
mansi1424

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

ohh mansi...its so cute...thanks for ur gift baby...did u ask abt continuing it to hetika???

Sach i tried to pm her knowing she isnt on if i tried tweeting her par then you would find out and it wouldn't be a suprise so no not yet i can tell her now

Go to top