Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Constructive Criticism For SG CVs (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Shivinian

IF-Dazzler

Shivinian

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
thanks for executing the idea..I am busy right now I will post when I'm free...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl29Anam Ali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Constructive Criticism For SG CVs (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krupaa

IF-Rockerz

krupaa

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Just one sentence for cvs
I hate you cvsAngry
Bt still wanna thank you for giving us yuvreen/shivti in season 1 
Gonna miss themCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam AlisujairohitShivuNozzie

JustMySelf

IF-Dazzler

JustMySelf

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
well i am known 4 my straightforwardness n bluntness Ouch..so i wnt lie..i hv no constructive criticism 4 d destructive saddist season 2 cvs ..i hate them n i cnt throw sum fake praises 4 d morons AngryAngryAngry

season 1 was perfect till mohit n his rc avatar walked in in our lives n tv screen Angry n ruined our show n our lives Angry..i wd thank d season1 cvs 4 hving d sense n d brains to cast shivti as a couple Clap..thanks to them that we gt yuvreen n super 6 n zoro n gyanesh too ClapStar..season 2 crap cvs only1 clap 4 casting karam ..b hapy that i praised u morons at all Angry..may u nt gt any further wrk Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl29Anam AliKaushik.k.RCsujairohitShivuNozzie

sujairohit

Goldie

sujairohit

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
very nice post.First I would like thank them for giving us shivin and smiriti as Yuvraj and suvreen.Season 1 was good ,all characters very good even liked gyanesh character very much.
But they rushed season 2 maybe because channel head told them which was a very bad decision,they could have continued for atleast 6 months.I felt even yuvraj character was neglected in season 2 only redeming factor was maybe Karam rajpal as samar.Never had seen him before but my mother who watches all shows in major GEC even she recpgnised him the other day when I was watching sg as the guy from Parichay.
later on they brought back manini as negative character that was the last straw as if they did have any other story to show.
Yet will always remember Sg for giving Smiriti a role quite opposite to she played in 12/24 karol bagh,never imagined will watch her in such a bubbly role.Also thanks for giving us Shivin,Vartika.Karishma,Parth,Raghu Abhishek and Hitesh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl29Anam AliKaushik.k.RCShivuNozzie

Shivinian

IF-Dazzler

Shivinian

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Dil ka jo haal hai
Woh tujhe kaise bayaan kare
Keh de tujhe ya dil mein rakhe
Bolo na kya kare
tu karee bheja kharaaab...
Cv's ka jo dimmag hai bilkul khataara hai..
Manena fans ki ye
Kamini aur chudail ke hai deewane ye!!!
Kyunn kare hum tujhe likkkeee??
Kyun nahi dikhatee tum humare YuvReen ko ooo ooo!!!!!

Anam AlisujairohitShivuNozzie

ShivuNozzie

IF-Sizzlerz

ShivuNozzie

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for giving us an amazing cast, everyone was really good. Thanks for giving us ShiviTi as yuvreen. And for many memorable moments and initial episodes, that we all loved.

But the fact that can't be denied, is by jumping into the leap and not focusing on the lead pair. And by giving so much focus on side characters and making excess drama and love triangles, and too much negativity and ploys with villains- the show suffered
Sg started off so well and then slowly at he end of season one just started sinking :( vs you disappointed a lot of us

Wish we get a good happy ending now

Anam AlisujairohitShivinian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.