Qubool Hai

CHEATER Mr.KHAN - OS

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
My story starts after asya cleaning the kitchen { asad prepared pizza for zoya to fulfill her 1st wish - breakfast in bed} 
CHEATER Mr.KHAN

Zoya was in her bedroom. since it is ramzan month there is no much work in the house. phupi is busy in reading some holy books, since they all are in fasting there is no need to cook food in the daytime. since when zoya came to kv she used to help dilshad whenever she is free. it is fun to be with dilshad. she used to teach her to cook indian dishes; zoya knows only to prepare western & chinese dishes.she was extremly happy after so long. Mr.Khan cooked pizza for her. He made her to have it as breakfast that too when she got up in her bed. she remembered the condition of the kitchen when he cooked. phupi made him to clean the kitchen. this guy who has an ocd behaviour doesn't know to clean properly. finally she & najma had to interfere. she went towards the cupboard. she opened the drawer. she could see her ipod, purse & some jewellary. 
where is my ipad? it has been only 4 days she came back to kv. because of tanveer she couldn't concentrate on any other thing. even we she declared that she is going back to U.S she didn't want to take stuffs like  her cellphone, ipad & some cloths which was given was asad; so she packed only her stuffs. due to the tension she forgot about her ipad. now since tanveer was exposed everything was back to normal. now she need her ipad immediately. she had been working as a freelance software engineer for past 4 months since she finished her college. but last 1 month she was in the orphanage. she was totally broken due to incident which made her nikkah broken. she was just alive because commiting suicide is a sin. she was not interested in her life. but now allah has given her a second chance. she want to continue her job, since she is an independant women. she worked for a newyork based software company. she had contacted them yesterday night. she explained them about her life in past 1 month. since she was really talented  & efficient the company had given her a second chance. she have her apple laptop with her. but she preferred to work with her ipad. since it is portable it helps her in multi tasking. she searched the entire room but can't find it. she thought she will ask phupi. same came to hall. she saw asad there.
zoya: mr.khan you are in home at this time? i mean its only 1 o clock. usually you will come in the evening. any problem?
ayaan: i forgot to take a file. since we are in rooza its pretty tiresome. i thought i will rest for an hour & then go back.
actually asad had to meet ayaan. he will need his help to fulfill zoya's 2nd wish. he have called him. ayaan will becoming in a hour. he noticed  that zoya is bit restless.
asad: miss.farooqui are you ok? i mean you look restless. is everything allright?
zoya: mr.khan i can't find my ipad in my room. i thought i will ask phupi. but she is sleeping. najma has gone to college. i need it immediately.
asad: what's the emergency? to play games or for surfing internet?
zoya: allah miya what's wrong with you mr.khan? you thing 24 hours i will playing games or simply browsing? for your kind information since i finished my college i am working as a freelance software engineer. it has been 4 months. but last month i was not able to work because i was in the orphanage & left all my belongings here. i have contacted the company. because its me they have given a second chance. i do have a laptop. but i prefer to work with my ipad since its portable.
this is a new piece of information for asad. zoya is not wasting her time always playing games & browsing internet. 
asad: if you want your ipad come with me.
they both went to asad's bedroom. he opened his drawer took zoya's ipad & gave it to her. she was astonished.
zoya: it was with you? i mean you can't use it. no one knows the password.
asad: i know your password.
zoya: don't joke
asad: i am not joking. 
zoya: oh really? then say it?
asad: jahapanah six packs
zoya was literally shocked. her voice shivered.
zoya: how do you know it?
asad: your passward hint helped me to find it. it is the nick name of the guy whom i love the most and also i hate the most.
zoya: so you opened it?
asad: ya
zoya: what all you saw after opening it?
asad: opening is not the correct word i explored it.
zoya: means?
asad: you used to write diary in your ipad
zoya: you read it?
asad smiled & said: ya. i should say your writing skills are good in english. 
zoya shouted: how dare you. don't you have manners? reading someone's personal diary?
asad: you are talking about manners i will show your mannerisms.
asad opned day one application in her ipad & started reading
" today i saw another side of mr.khan. playing guitar & singing songs. i should admitt he really sings well. he was jut like a romantic hero"
zoya was not looking at asad she started sweating. asad opened another file & stared reading
" mr.khan saved me today from the street goonds. he was fighting like a hollywood actor"
asad opened next file " today i am alive just because of mr.khan. akram kidnapped me, drugged, forcefully tried to marry me, if he didn't come in the right moment i don't know what would have happened to me. but i am angry with him. i have gone through all this just because of him.how can he be so judgemental? iam not going to talk to him till he apologize to me"

" i never thought mr.khan had such a miserable past. how much have he gone through in his life?
he is not even able to meet his own brother when he is hospitalized. i could see the pain in his eyes. why my heart crushed when i saw him in pain?"

" allah what was those 3 days in mangalpur? i almost died. i saw concern & love in mr.khan's eyes. arthi ji said to me that when asad saw her not breathing he reacted like whole world have stopped for him. i really can't understand what's going on between us?"

" me & mr.khan had become a team to find out phupi's murderer. i must say we make a good team. he has been so soft in nature since we started working together."

" tanveer mr.khan's childhood friend. i don't know why whenever i see her around him i feel jealous. i have never been jealous in my whole life. then why now? may because i am in love with him? ln love? that too with that akdu? no way zoya. your just imagining too much. may be you are attracted to him or more than that. why i am i so confused?"

" today is the most worst in my life. my abbu he not there in this world. i won't be ever able to meet him. mr.khan was with me today or else i don't know how i would controll myself?"

" my visa is expiring. i don't want to leave mr.khan & go. but he won't say it. then he gave me an appoinment letter in his firm; but then again he booked earliest flight ticket for me. i will never understand him. complicated man"

" allah miya! mr.khan lied to me today. about the tossing. so he didn't want me to go; what if i didn't see the recording completly. i would have gone to U.S by now. when i asked he just ran away. this guy will drive me crazy. "

" mr.khan said that i am his fiance? that too infront of all? he really mean it or just to convince the immigration officer? but why am i so happy about it? so he saw me 1st in dargha when i was crying & praying. so was it like love at first sight?"

" how can i forget this day? i got engaged to mr.khan? the way he ran & came into the airport & declared me as his fiance; i could see true love in his eyes. but why he is not ready to accept it?
emotionally challenged man"

" how can mr.khan shout at me infront of all? does he think that i will play a prank with someone's life. how can he think that i can stoop so low."

" tanveer is sick mr.khan is just supporting her. why am i so affected with there relationship?"

" eventhough mr.khan accepted our nikkah in front of appi, i know he don't want this nikkah to happen. may be tomorrow he will call off the wedding. but i never can't here that from him."

" mr.khan doesn't have even 1% trust in me. how will i make him realize that tanveer is not  so innocent as he thinks. he trust her so blindly. why can't he think atleast once that i am not simply blaming tanveer. i had to show proofs then only he will trust me. how can i marry him when there is no trust in between us."

" today while challenging tanveer i understood how much i trust him. i have fallen in love with him"

" mr.khan said that i am beautifull even with that scars. that scars which i covered from whole world, today he made me realize that i should not be ashamed of that"

" tanveer mixed acid in my mehandi. she thought i will deny & mr.khan will shout at me. she doesn't know the power of love. i can bear any pain for him."

" tomorrow is the most beautiful day i my life. i am going to get married to mr.khan"

asad saw tears in zoya's eyes. he wiped her tears with his hand.
asad: zoya after reading all this i understood how much you loved me. your diary is full of me. even in your gallery i can see only our pictures. i used to go through this daily when you were not here. "
zoya: " i am sorry mr.khan. i will never again leave you & go. i promise.
she hugged him. he smiled & said " miss.farooqui you have written in your diary that you want me to kiss you, enjoy honeymoon in paris & 
zoya just pushed asad away from her & without looking him she just grabed her ipad & shouted cheater mr.khan. 
asad was smiling ' allah miyya! what's wrong with you zoya! you are blushing."
zoya couldn't stand there. she just ran away. seeing this asad was smiling to himself.

Thank you! this was just a random thought. since zoya never expressed her true feelings for asad i wrote this os.
note: day one is a mobile diary application.

please give your comments. i have few more ideas in my mind if you support i will write more in future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its so sweet ...loved it
keep writing
akaswan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very good udapte 😃
reenah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...

Hope to see more of your work 😊
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
eeekss that was cute 
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update. Love the diary. Zoya wrote each and every moment of her life which she share with asad. Very nice
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was so emotional and cute..😳
angel2930 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely...😊 keep it up...👏

and do pm me if u write sumthng...😊
👍🏼
aawesome rally cute 😊😳