Bigg Boss Saath 7

DDT-Weekend ka Wow with Salman-17th Nov (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 38

ilovetrashtv

Goldie

ilovetrashtv

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
OMG! At one point in the episode I was wondering if I was even watching Bigg Boss! Angry Way too much footage on Bebo and Imran.  I like Kareena but only in small doses!  
I'm happy that Andy is getting popular but I really don't want Salman's saaya on him because the next thing you know Andy is out of the show just to prove that Salman is not biased!Wacko

I was wondering how Salman would be with Prat considering he has always been so cold towards her but I felt he was genuinely nice to her. That girl, if she bothers to dress up (the way she did on Sunday) can be such a stunner. 

Anyway, bye bye baingan. Think Sofia is next!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edifiz100LovelyPlanet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DDT-Weekend ka Wow with Salman-17th Nov (Page 37)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovetrashtv

Goldie

ilovetrashtv

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by effinxn3k

Originally posted by sonali.19281

as not entertaining as it is.. i feel himLOL they are worthless to retain any interest onLOL show wise am rather disinterested .. 9-10 gang is keepin me attached more thn the showSmileinko to bajane mein bhi mazaa nahiLOL marey huye ko kya marna

me too... I'll read the updates in between work and sometimes watch if i am free. The episodes are interesting because I would've already read the witty comments. Tongue Tongue

Samajhdar ko ishara kafi hai... Salman did everything... from samjhaane to band bajaana. Salman is 1 mile away from pulling out his grafted hair. LOL

Genuine question... What are we supposed to expect in the coming episodes? 'Mera Kushal aayega zaroor ayega' has become old and stale. I don't think even his fans are interested in his return anymore. Tanisha is a certified doormat. Armaan's '1001 ways to say sorry' might get a full five book series. Gauhar is undergoing Kushal withdrawal and she will become normal soon. Kamya will accelerate her paltis because her guaranteed vote bank has gone home. Andy looks like his life has been sucked out him (dementers LOL LOL... that was a good one)... Rest are going home soon. There is nothing enticing about the show anymore. Like you said, If not for this forum and 9-10 gang, I would have given up a week ago.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Even the Gauhar-Tanisha spat doesn't hold much weight anymore. I think Andy will be the target until the very end but it is not entertaining seeing somebody get bashed all the time. Gauhar is laying low because she cannot latch on to anything just yet that can be fodder for her drama. Sofia can provide that drama but I'm pretty sure she too is going this week. 

Sakkubai should be brought back to the show. She was silently such a good player and her bitching was so much fun along with her 1001 expressions!

Sigh! Instead we have to bear more of Armaan's abuses and apologies and Tanisha's "main Armaanji ke saath khadi hoon"Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovetrashtv

Originally posted by effinxn3k

as not entertaining as it is.. i feel himLOL they are worthless to retain any interest onLOL show wise am rather disinterested .. 9-10 gang is keepin me attached more thn the showSmileinko to bajane mein bhi mazaa nahiLOL marey huye ko kya marna

me too... I'll read the updates in between work and sometimes watch if i am free. The episodes are interesting because I would've already read the witty comments. Tongue Tongue

Samajhdar ko ishara kafi hai... Salman did everything... from samjhaane to band bajaana. Salman is 1 mile away from pulling out his grafted hair. LOL

Genuine question... What are we supposed to expect in the coming episodes? 'Mera Kushal aayega zaroor ayega' has become old and stale. I don't think even his fans are interested in his return anymore. Tanisha is a certified doormat. Armaan's '1001 ways to say sorry' might get a full five book series. Gauhar is undergoing Kushal withdrawal and she will become normal soon. Kamya will accelerate her paltis because her guaranteed vote bank has gone home. Andy looks like his life has been sucked out him (dementers LOL LOL... that was a good one)... Rest are going home soon. There is nothing enticing about the show anymore. Like you said, If not for this forum and 9-10 gang, I would have given up a week ago.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Even the Gauhar-Tanisha spat doesn't hold much weight anymore. I think Andy will be the target until the very end but it is not entertaining seeing somebody get bashed all the time. Gauhar is laying low because she cannot latch on to anything just yet that can be fodder for her drama. Sofia can provide that drama but I'm pretty sure she too is going this week. 

Sakkubai should be brought back to the show. She was silently such a good player and her bitching was so much fun along with her 1001 expressions!

Sigh! Instead we have to bear more of Armaan's abuses and apologies and Tanisha's "main Armaanji ke saath khadi hoon"Dead
Sofie aint going anywhere, next to be out is Ajaz or Elli

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
THROW HIM OUT.. yahi mauka hainAngryNuke
bloody aukaad man.. get the hell out of here

LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Salman is on a roll today.. LMAOOO at "YE BHI babywala hain"ROFL
he has some aversion to Babyyy talkLOLLOL I totally relate to thatLOL

ROFL...That was so funny , are ye bhi baby wala hai...ROFL 
True that Salman was on a roll today, He even said Ye to "unfair" hai...ROFL

i will have to watch that again where he said #Unfair#, he sort of got over his emotions and was able to make fun of HMs after several weeks.. i love this version of him, he aint staying for next  season for sure..

Nishita123

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Ek mahine ghar baithke araam se entry marega kyaLOLLOL ghar baithke hi image clear kar.. nonsense.. without him matey was a lil tolerable.. dear goddd phir wahi torture .. Goli maaro isko.. 

aur kya image clear.. i tht he is sooo rich n from influential family tht he can buy 10 salmansLOL n doesnt need to work all life.. kya hua ab.. BHAI bolne tak aa gaya.. sarey chindi log.. ye prats.. chauda hoke delusion mein rahte.. bubble burst hote hi damage control mode.. but bahut raita fail jaata tab takLOL

hainnn ?????? ROFL

i dont think hes that rich.. is there a way to know?

throughmysenses

IF-Dazzler

throughmysenses

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovetrashtv

OMG! At one point in the episode I was wondering if I was even watching Bigg Boss! Angry Way too much footage on Bebo and Imran.  I like Kareena but only in small doses!  
I'm happy that Andy is getting popular but I really don't want Salman's saaya on him because the next thing you know Andy is out of the show just to prove that Salman is not biased!Wacko

I was wondering how Salman would be with Prat considering he has always been so cold towards her but I felt he was genuinely nice to her. That girl, if she bothers to dress up (the way she did on Sunday) can be such a stunner. 

Anyway, bye bye baingan. Think Sofia is next!

Exactly! This is what i hate abt these Movie Promos in Bigg Boss. Prats got an airtime of 4 mins in total while Imraan-Kareena continued to get bullied by Super Human Bhai.

I don't want Sofiya to get out. She has enough potential to create Fireworks in the House.

Edited by throughmysenses - 18 November 2013 at 8:03am

ilovetrashtv

throughmysenses

IF-Dazzler

throughmysenses

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

oh godd his nonsense is still on.. isko PERMANENT Nishkasit karo from every seasonDeadLOL finale tak is he coming back natak chalega 
  1. Salman Bhai is not opposing my entry... all are rumors...love KT

•  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
    Expand
  2. Just fin a channel meeting... vl keep u guys posted if i'm entering the BB house again.

Kal bolega mera account hack ho gaya tha. I never spoke to/abt Salman Bhai. Jis din iske Tweets nahi aayenge samajh jaana ki Anarkali Bar mein Network nahi tha.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovetrashtvNishita123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top