Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

yams.s

yams.s

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hey Guys.

I am back this time with a new Fan Fiction.

Hope you guys will give me continuous support for this work of mine as you have given for the SS of mine.

Will post the Character Sketch Shortly

Edited by yams.s - 14 April 2014 at 10:14am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505arziekirthiiiMy_loveis_goneshreya09Rehana25anu91kgmuKetakee...Maha-Srk...PoohLoverkeenu_kk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arakshi FF: Entwined Lives-Part 3 Updated" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yams.s

yams.s

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Entwined Lives

Character Sketch

Arjun Rawte: Second in Command of ETF.A brave daring Cop with great analytic thinking. He was once fun loving, care free prankster but the brutal murder of his wife(Roshini) in front of his eyes made him what he is today. He is a loaner who doesn't believe in anybody due to his past experiences.

Sameer Rathod: Chief of ETF. A true policeman who believes to dedicate his life to country. Has a strained relationship with Arjun but doesn't blame Arjun for Roshini (his sister)'s death. He still cares for Arjun but masks it and tries to maintain a strictly professional relationship. He cares for everyone in his team like they are his family.

Aisha Kapoor: Ammunition Expert ETF. Daring & brave cop. Lively and dedicated when it comes to work. Best friends with Shree and Chotu and spends a lot of time with them. Has a soft spot for Sameer but doesn't show it to anyone. Inquisitive about the relationship both her seniors share.

Shreekanth Sen: Technical Expert ETF.A geek and tech freak. Sweet, happy and care free guy.

Chotu: Commando of ETF

Lisa Rathod: Youngest sister of Sameer. Bubbly and chirpy.  Doing her internship in Lifeline hospitals

Roshini Rawte: Arjun's Wife, Sameer's Sister. Dead

Dr Saakshi Sharma: A Neuro Surgeon by profession. A duty bound and sincere doctor. Was once bubbly and chirpy and lived life to its fullest. The obstacles and the harsh realities of her life have made her the strict disciplinarian that is today.

Chahat Sharma:  The 4 year old daughter of Saakshi. She is the apple of her eye. Saakshi can do anything to bring happiness and laughter in chahat s life.

Disclaimer: The Characters in my story are inspired from the show but the way the react to different situations are purely my imagination. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

Edited by yams.s - 17 November 2013 at 7:47am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999psruthiVirMan505khwaisheyAym7sanjalikirthiiiravzsMy_loveis_goneshailyshukla9arzieNethravathisweetpari4u97Rehana25shreya09zainabhassan1rinku95SakuuKetakeeanu91...Maha-Srk...eshasrkPoohLoverkeenu_kk

yams.s

yams.s

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Entwined Lives

Index

Character Sketch- Page 1

Part 1-Page5

Part 2-Page7/Page 8

Part 3-Page 10

Note: Please let me know if I have to continue my story or not. Please give me your feedback.

Edited by yams.s - 14 April 2014 at 10:14am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505My_loveis_gonesisodia_shefalisanjaliAsapomshreya09Rehana25sweetpari4u97Sakuuanu91...Maha-Srk...PoohLoverkeenu_kk

Sakuu

IF-Dazzler

Sakuu

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I love the idea, especially Sakshi's name as that is also my full  name (Sakshi Sharma)
so hope you won't mind me imagining myself lol

Edited by Sakuu - 17 November 2013 at 7:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yams.s

yams.s

yams.s

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
@Sakuu

Oh.. It's a mere coincidence.

I don't mind you imaging yourself in her position.

Anyways Thanks a ton to you for always commenting you on my works always.

Sakuu

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Really looking forward to this story... Wow Sakshi is a Nero surgeon and also has a daughter... Was she married before?! Or did someone cheat her?!

Please update soon. Thanks for the pm x

yams.s

nicky13

Goldie

nicky13

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
love the concept...plz-2 continue it soon :)

yams.s

jeevkutty

jeevkutty

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
superb concept
con soon

yams.s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top