Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rima4ever

awesome rocking post shonu
your posts always lighten the mood

awww thanks 😃
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have no issues with miscarriage AT ALL...in fact i always wanted this baby to be the reason for their separation(which remains elusive despite all the negativity ðŸ˜†)...i can probably(and I'm being very hesitant here) even make peace with the fact that RK doesn't want to start his brood just yet for the sake of his film which until yesterday was the bone of contention between him & madhu (CVs and their 'blink and you'll miss' plot build ups!!! )...but i'm totally averse to the idea of RK having anything to do with Madhu's epic trip & fall 🤢...that would really be the final straw in the gradual decimation of RK
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

beta aisa lag raha ye post shonuu ne nahi tere andar ki aurat ne likha hai 🤣 no shonuu touch in the post. Lol.

Anyways tu sapne dekh le but Madhu hating Rk is almost now...aur Rk ke mood swings pe depend karta hai coz kisi ko pata nahi what he wants 🤣 kal tak he was insecure that Madhu is taking his place in movie n he is weak...aur aaj he wants Madhu to abort to become heroine.

😭 Nishi  what bad I have done to deserve this from you? you always pour chilled water on my bhadakta armaan 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and its not a regular post .. it was special 😃
and whats this mood swings? do you think RK himself is pregnant and having mood swings hence he doesnt want another baby from madhu? as madhu cant  compete  RK in anything  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you !!
 grea post :)
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well said 
much needed post 
agree wid each n every word 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Meano separation ke liye u r willing to sacrifice ur pota/poti ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜† believe me even if Madhu walks out on RK for this, the minute she sees RK throwing tantrums she'll be back in 2 days ðŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha2204

So true.. this is the best part of your excellent post. This is the precise reason I guess the CV's showed the insecure and egoistic RK to show that however big the misunderstanding it cannot shake their relationship. It's too strong to be broken by RK or Madhu themselves. It will take a lot more serious to separate them and hence the miscarriage is being introduced. And also I feel DD or VD would not agree to play parents so early in their career.

Ahhh..thanks for understanding me 😆
Edited by shonuu - 10 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neutral_Mona

But plz this time before sleep in night visit to chemist nahi tu phir syapa🤣🤣

agree madhu should not let him touch her without protection on.. not even in their dreams 🤣
@shonuu - i just wanted to say Madhu leaving Rk is not possible now , not even if Rk forces her for abortion.. but u shud b happy kyonki ye sab Madhu ko heroine banane ke liye ho raha hai...u may get ur forced stardom wala track now
and personally i can watch shaitaan Rk but cant tolerate Papa Rk anyday 🤣
shonuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

i have no issues with miscarriage AT ALL...in fact i always wanted this baby to be the reason for their separation(which remains elusive despite all the negativity ðŸ˜†)...i can probably(and I'm being very hesitant here) even make peace with the fact that RK doesn't want to start his brood just yet for the sake of his film which until yesterday was the bone of contention between him & madhu (CVs and their 'blink and you'll miss' plot build ups!!! )...but i'm totally averse to the idea of RK having anything to do with Madhu's epic trip & fall 🤢...that would really be the final straw in the gradual decimation of RK

hahahah no RK has nothing to do with madhu's tripping over something unless he knows black magic 🤣🤣🤣 only then he can cause her fall standing far away from her 🤣🤣