Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
@UC - LOL they even missed the divorce in Sultan time for separation😒😆 I hope after this they actually separate😈

@charu - I am happy with separation😆 And regarding Madhu, ofcourse she will keep loving him lol. She is a hopeless lover. But this time it is not just about her but her baby also. So lets see hota kya hai.

@All - Guys I am excited for the track. Only condition is that RK shouldn't be responsible for Madhu losing her baby INTENTIONALLY. Baaki, I want separation bas🤣
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
promo is misleading ...waiting 4 tuesday
raj80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@All - Guys I am excited for the track. Only condition is that RK shouldn't be responsible for Madhu losing her baby INTENTIONALLY. Baaki, I want separation bas🤣

@red even i don't want it...If this time they don't separate then they would never ever separate...even in separation i want them working together and defo don't want any other geometric angles between them...

but the funny part will b wht will RK tell her (gutter thoughts)

RK:Madhu,how come u b so careless?y didn't u take any pills...
Madhu:me and careless then wht abt u?u didn't  use any protection on  before doing it 😆...
Edited by raj80 - 10 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the title...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG chakks...you rock 🤣🤣🤣
orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sorry, but I want separation..👍🏼.things would become more interesting...their jodi is best when they are competing...fierce...passionate...
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
or maybe madhu will decide to keep the baby and will tell rk too but rk will not agree remember he said to dips only two weeks are left and film shooting will be over,but when the film will get superhit he will tell madhu to do more films for his production house to which madhu will not agree and will separate from rk and will give birth to his child,the salaam namaste way like saif and preety,rk will think madhu's selfish and doesn't care about his career madhu will think that rk's selfish and think only about his success and career but not about her happiness and what she feels for baby.

this is my scenario agay tu cvs  janay😆
Mallu
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dont be sorry for language. .every bbody is reactn same way...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys i want separation but not at the expense of RK's character being butchered beyond repair.

@Mallu-I don't wanna see their kid🤣
LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Guys i want separation but not at the expense of RK's character being butchered beyond repair.

@Mallu-I don't wanna see their kid🤣

That's the point
I don't mind seperation
But not by making rk next Ballu
Killing his own child for his own selfishness
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

@charu - I am happy with separation😆 And regarding Madhu, ofcourse she will keep loving him lol. She is a hopeless lover. But this time it is not just about her but her baby also. So lets see hota kya hai.

selfless lover se hopeless lover 🤣 nyways i was just trying to say that nobody can be selfless, not even Madhu...bec. selfless love means there are no terms or conditions...she may keep loving RK if she loses her baby, but RK will also keep loving her no matter how many ups and downs they go through...