Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

😳

Egg Jackly... 👏👏

Except Balika Vadhu show, I have never seen any show with two leads, without debate... as for BV they have focus on both JG and AS... So.. No issues, there... But be it PV2 or be it Uttaran or even the show like BMTD which had one main pair, and one side pair of Bharat-Aditi... Debates were still being held... But I simply prefer calling it as debate... as everyone has opinion, and they put it in front of everyone, justifying the reason... so not bad!

i am glad that balanced members like you visit and post on this forum. 🤗

varna toh " I hate negativity" 🤪
shalluuu thumbnail
i am happy with the forum and sslk too..coz my fav mayan are also creative fav...i m enjoying their scenes...
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: milla

Same here I just hate the negativity😡

its not negativity its jealousy wen u dont have ur fav put frustrations on other...from last many month mayan are the main lead if creatives dont want other actors thats their choice...
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

its not negativity its jealousy wen u dont have ur fav put frustrations on other...from last many month mayan are the main lead if creatives dont want other actors thats their choice...

Agree so happy you used the word jealousy I always said think many on this forum are jealous of Gunjan and Mayan.😆
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
rofl

this forum was much more active when mayan was not united 😎    

now trps are deeming down mayan fuski bomb so ph bringing new guy and creating new pair again . that proves how much power mayan is containing

jodi also dint win award 🥳

PS: I am fan of neither pair but still i get bored with mayan 🥱🤢🤢
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
I can see everyone have there own choice but whatever you do, try not to make the rest of the forum members feel offended with posts that may hurt their feelings..
I do hope everyone can understand and make this forum a wonderful place.😊
I was thinking of having the MOTW back again.. What do you guys say?
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
@amenda

I don't have anything against you but this is not done that others get offended because of some posts. i am putting here mod jyoti s post link that same thing happened before few months and she has said everyone has equal right to post anything

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/82994944

where she posted

Ok guys just a friendly note from my side , u can always call for support for a particular couple , but plss dont blame any other fan grp for spreading negativity since every fan grp do hv the right to express their displeasure as well if things dont go their way since a forum is suppose to discuss both positives as well as negatives  😳...

Mayan fans hv every right to celebrate and make positive posts and so I hope all silent fans of Mayan do come forward and discuss all the positive stuffs about the couple but at the same time GunJeev or even other fan grps hv equal right to vent out their frustrations as well if things dont go according to their wish ..

The forum is for all fan grps and members .. So dont feel u r unwanted just because u r not among majority ... Also just because your favourite couple is uniting , dont accuse another fan grp for spreading negativity since its natural to feel disappointed if your fav couple is not uniting .. Like I said every member in this forum has equal right to share their POVs whether its positive or negative .. So I hope no fan grp is accused here ..

SSLK Dev team
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Just now I hv given similar note in another post too .. will repeat same here in case anyone missed out ..

Till now I was quiet because I wanted to give u guys all the freedom to make peace among yourselves but now I m forced to put up this note ..

Plss dont assume there are no mods in this forum and so members can do whatever they wish ..

This is final warning to everyone in this post .. Plss respect each other's views whether its positive or negative instead of quoting each other and getting personal ..

Whether you are a Mayank-Gunjan fan or Vihan-rachna fan or just a neutral fan of this show , everyone has the right to praise as well as criticise or vent out the frustration as per your indivdual wish .. I dont want to see any members hereby getting personal with each other just because someone has opposite view ...

Words like u r jealous or stop watching should not b seen in the forum from here onwards .. No moral policing or preaching will b allowed too .. stick to your own views and have healthy debates related to the show but without getting personal..

If anymore personal attacks or above words or sentences r witnessed in the forum , then members will get individual warnings ..

SSLK Dev team

Keeping in mind the rules of the forum.
Hope we can have wonderful forum discussions where everyone do share their point of views but try not to get personal.